Another family Dog shot and killed...

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am Not usually one to post things like this but having a pet dog myself I found this to be heartbreaking and seems to be more and more of an regular occurrence! Admittedly it was a dog with a reputation of being aggressive but still shooting is extreme.

Nampa Police Shoot Pitbull in self Defense
This is being stated as a case of self-defense but is it really?

As private property, if I were to enter a house of a stranger I could be charged with trespassing or home invasion!
Nobody not even Police (Unless there is a crime or emergency in this case a Welfare call is neither) should be going into a private home unknown and unannounced PERIOD! Police cane if there is exigent circumstances was this the case? NO!

This is yet another example of the police state the US is becoming where Police do as they feel, enter without warrant or reason and shoot whomever they want for whatever reason they give…
edit on 25-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage
 


The officer doesnt seem to have gotten hurt, so it didn't attack him.

If a pitbull attacks you get hurt.

It also seems like the officer opened a door that was closed, on private property, so it was his own fault that the dog could get to him.

Another wrongfull shooting.

What's that, the third time in a week?

edit on 25-9-2012 by QContinuum because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Police shoot dogs all the time. It sickens me. I feel sometimes its there only way to get off.
I treat my dogs like family it is essentialy shooting a member of my family. Someone who is always home never questions you
and is willing to risk its life protecting you. I had one of my wife friends who came over the house he "tapped" one of my dogs. I gave him a "love tap" of my own.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by QContinuum
reply to post by abeverage
 


The officer doesnt seem to have gotten hurt, so it didn't attack him.

If a pitbull attacks you get hurt.

It also seems like the officer opened a door that was closed, on private property, so it was his own fault that the dog could get to him.

Another wrongfull shooting.

What's that, the third time in a week?

edit on 25-9-2012 by QContinuum because: (no reason given)


I would think a bite would occur during an attack, Dog probably barked too loud hurting the officers ears...

Yes I think it has been 3 alread this week and it is...Tuesday!

Left you a message on your intro, welcome and thanks for the comment!



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
and on yahoo two days ago I read about the cop that killed the man in a wheelchair for holding a pen and getting verbal.....the victim had only one leg.....and one arm....in a wheelchair at the age of 77....tell me somebody!



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
and on yahoo two days ago I read about the cop that killed the man in a wheelchair for holding a pen and getting verbal.....the victim had only one leg.....and one arm....in a wheelchair at the age of 77....tell me somebody!


If you are serious please provide a link.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I hope and pray for a rash of violence against police and their families. Our families aren't off limits so why should theirs be?



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage
 


There was a thread about it here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by QContinuum
reply to post by abeverage
 


There was a thread about it here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...


This is getting to be a disturbing trend...



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage
 


It's like these cops are simply not men anymore.

Some are triggerhappy psychopaths that rather kill instead of backing up when it is the reasonable thing to do.

Others seem to be scared little sissies that fire their gun because they get scared too easily.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Is it time for a sub-forum entitled 'Police Shootings' yet?



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Is it time for a sub-forum entitled 'Police Shootings' yet?



This week is making me wonder...



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
. does any one know if these cops get some sort of "hazard" pay if they discharge their fire arms in the line of duty? and if so, could they not be charged with fraud, for gunning down peoples pets and claiming they were in danger.?



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IsawWHATtheyDID
 


They fill out one of these: Weapons Discharge Report

Then a bunch of their buddies runs one of these: Firearms Discharge Review Board

May or may not be sent to one of these: Police Shrink

(I'm curious to know how many departments consider the killing of a dog to be a "critical incident")

And spend downtime laughing about it with their fellow beat cops.

Getting paid all the while deviating from their daily grind of sleeping in parked cruisers and drinking free coffee.
edit on 25-9-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I hope and pray for a rash of violence against police and their families. Our families aren't off limits so why should theirs be?


Idiotic posts like this irritate me.



And yet some other idiot starred. Sheesh!
edit on 25-9-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex
 


That's cool, glad I could irritate you so effortlessly.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065
 


Idiots always irritate me. And to think....they're breeding.
Further polluting the human genome.

Oh, wait...they don't think.

Pretty much like the anarchist. Always wishing harm unto others but when it comes to themselves…OH Injustice!

Back on topic...

It was a Pitbull, which is known for loyalty to family so was probably exhibiting threatening behaviour.

I'm sad the dog was put down as I do love dogs.

But if a dog attacks me...I'll kill it and sleep soundly that night. Won't even give it a second thought.

And please tell me...why does a family on welfare have a dog like a Pit or any animal for that matter. They are a expensive to keep up with.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by zonetripper2065
 


Idiots always irritate me. And to think....they're breeding.
Further polluting the human genome.

Oh, wait...they don't think.

Pretty much like the anarchist. Always wishing harm unto others but when it comes to themselves…OH Injustice!

Back on topic...

It was a Pitbull, which is known for loyalty to family so was probably exhibiting threatening behaviour.

I'm sad the dog was put down as I do love dogs.

But if a dog attacks me...I'll kill it and sleep soundly that night. Won't even give it a second thought.

And please tell me...why does a family on welfare have a dog like a Pit or any animal for that matter. They are a expensive to keep up with.



Would you get rid of a family member because you have gone onto welfare? Because they are on welfare they should do what with the pet? Just curious.



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I hope and pray for a rash of violence against police and their families. Our families aren't off limits so why should theirs be?


Violence only begets violence, I do not condone this anymore then I condone the cops actions!



posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by zonetripper2065
 


Idiots always irritate me. And to think....they're breeding.
Further polluting the human genome.

Oh, wait...they don't think.

Pretty much like the anarchist. Always wishing harm unto others but when it comes to themselves…OH Injustice!

Back on topic...

It was a Pitbull, which is known for loyalty to family so was probably exhibiting threatening behaviour.

I'm sad the dog was put down as I do love dogs.

But if a dog attacks me...I'll kill it and sleep soundly that night. Won't even give it a second thought.

And please tell me...why does a family on welfare have a dog like a Pit or any animal for that matter. They are a expensive to keep up with.



Would you get rid of a family member because you have gone onto welfare? Because they are on welfare they should do what with the pet? Just curious.


I have had to give up a beloved friend becuase I was no longer in the position to care for him at the time.

He went to a great house (A friend of mine) and I do see him from time to time.

These are the hard choices we must make when face with hard times.





new topics
top topics
 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join