It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-Election Rhetoric - Obama and the U.S. Intelligence Community Warns That Israel is a “Rogue St

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Only someone who doesn’t know their history or has a limited understanding of politics would think the Democrats and Republicans are the same party from the civil war. Unless you think the south and the north one day just switched the part of the country they lived in.

Have you ever heard this statement? I didn’t leave the Republican Party the Republican Party left me. If you haven’t you should Google it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why didn't you include the part where this article called Romney a traitor???

The truth is that Mitt Romney is a covert Israeli agent. His Mormon Church’s official doctrine encourages his anti-American defection by proclaiming its members to be of the 12 tribes of Israel. That’s right—the Church of Mormon claims it is the tribes of Ephraim and Manassas. It is therefore a Judaic cult hostile to the U.S.A. and to America’s national interests.

Mitt Romney’s traitorous activities should not go unpunished.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Salam

Don't judge me fast.

I have seen his statements about invading Iran. This guy is not even hiding his agenda. He and Obima are like competitors on "who can be a better dog for AIPAC".

And lately , Obama has chosen to sit aside ,which means all his votes should go to Romney.

Just MHO.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
Why didn't you include the part where this article called Romney a traitor???

The truth is that Mitt Romney is a covert Israeli agent. His Mormon Church’s official doctrine encourages his anti-American defection by proclaiming its members to be of the 12 tribes of Israel. That’s right—the Church of Mormon claims it is the tribes of Ephraim and Manassas. It is therefore a Judaic cult hostile to the U.S.A. and to America’s national interests.

Mitt Romney’s traitorous activities should not go unpunished.

Are you addressing the OP? If so your post is moot - ATS rules of engagement do not allow for an entire quote from a posted article - only the first couple of paragraphs!

AND - As for as I can determine Texe Marrs' article is spot on and truthful in every respect.

Large or Excessive Post Quoting Another nuisance which is often abused, quoting entire posts. Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote please see link below

PROPER RULES

edit on 26-9-2012 by de_Genova because: edit

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Texe Marrs is a lunatic and full-blown crackpot. He failed to provide one shred of proof regarding his claim that 16 US intelligence agencies declared Israel a "rogue state". The article the OP links to also is fishing for money - $8 dollars if you want to read it.

Marrs entire theme is Satanic "doom and gloom", Satan is here and the Illuminati is his organization to take over the earth. Marrs combines all the worst fears of Zionism and Evangelism into a newsletter and sells it to the willing and gullible. He goes to great length to perpetuate the unfounded fears of Zionism taking over the world. Remember this is the guy who claimed the two teens who committed the Columbine Massacre were "Jewish homosexuals" and that it was the US military "death squad" who mass-murdered children there. Read Texe Marrs version of Columbine to see what a nutter this man is.

This should be in the hoax bin, since the OP article has no facts to back it up. No other source backs up this claim, and what few other sources on the Web duplicating this claim, are all based on Texe Marrs unfounded claim.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
According to Blackmaker this thread belongs in the trash bin --> quote "This should be in the hoax bin"

what actually belongs in the rubbish pile are his AD-HOMINUM attacks of any kind - whether they be directed towards a particular referenced author or (by implcation) to the OP of a thread.

I note that you (Blackmaker) are merely a member here and NOT a Mod or an Admin.........one wonders why? Perhaps you are unfit for such a position?

As a remedy to your somewhat tortured conflicts regarding the pursuit of truth here at ATS may I suggest that you re-apply for Mod status and dump this thread into the trash bin yourself.

DEFY IGNORANCE
edit on 26-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

Apologies OP, I dug deeper and saw his source.

“Preparing for a Post Israel Middle East.” PDF

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

(But I still don't like Texe Marrs brand of journalism)
edit on 26-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
This just in...

Obama at the UN meeting today stated that it was time to isolate those who are hostile towards the US, Israel and the West.

So his rhetoric is far from Israel neutral.

HE PROBABLY IS BEING BLACKMAILED.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Blackmarketeer -all is well .....................As for Texe Marrs - there are things about his style that bother me as well and I most especially don't like his incessant need to raise money by "selling" material rather than publishing it. Many times I have ignored him for long periods for that very reason. .....but he does bring much to the surface regarding the true nature of the evil that operates behind the scenes.

I can't really talk about what I like most about him and who he really goes after because I will be censored here and possibly post banned. Many of my posts have been deleted because of the fact that I have the courage to go after the real monsters who run this country and the world.

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by de_Genova

Apologies OP, I dug deeper and saw his source. “Preparing for a Post Israel Middle East.” PDF

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

(But I still don't like Texe Marrs brand of journalism)
edit on 26-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)
[ /quote]

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Most liberal government (

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i'm unsure why anyone would dispute the Israeli governments war mongering position, but hey that's just me.

i'm about as far from an obama supporter as can be, but i have to hand this one to him and the intel groups, they speak the truth and are walking the talk. i think even a high percentage of the people of Israel do not support the Zion government on Iranian policy. nutanyahu is a dark individual to say the least.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
As per previous postings - please read so as to account for the authenticity of the original article posted by this OP

Related article - An international lawyer says while the US Intelligence Community (IC) considers Israel the greatest threat to America’s national interests, there are about 7,500 US officials “who do Israel’s bidding,” serving Tel Aviv’s interests with no reservation.

In an article published on Press TV website, Franklin Lamb noted that a study commissioned by the US Intelligence Community earlier this year, has reached the conclusion that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel.

“It’s … an 82-page analysis [entitled: Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East] that concludes that … Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community,” Lamb added.

The IC-commissioned study clearly stated that Israel is grossly interfering in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers.

“This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of the US government which should no longer be condoned.”

According to the report, the analyst added, IC believes that Israel leadership, with its increasing support of the 700,000 illegal settlers on the occupied West Bank “is increasing out of touch with the political, military and economic realities of the Middle East.”

The IC report also argued that as a result of Tel Aviv’s current brutal occupationist and belligerent policy, it “cannot be salvaged any more than apartheid South Africa could be.”

“…as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries.”

Advising the US government to avoid “entangling alliances that alienate much of the world,” the IC noted that instead of getting militarily involved in the Middle East on behalf of Israel, the US should undertake “the repairing relations with Arab and Muslim countries including the drastically curtained use of drone aircraft.”

“US public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf. This view is increasingly being shared by Europe, Asia and the International public.”

edit on 1-10-2012 by de_Genova because: aw shucks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join