It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-Election Rhetoric - Obama and the U.S. Intelligence Community Warns That Israel is a “Rogue St

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Whatever will Obama do now without the Jewish vote - I wonder. Or will the Jews still help him to get elected. In light of his recent remarks against Israeli support and his outright snub of the Israeli head of state things do not look good for BHO...........In come's Romney with "guns ablazing" to take up the slack. The Jew's love Mitt and they will show it in November.

Go Here for the lowdown from Texe Marrs

Opening para:

Hell hath no fury like a Zionist Jew scorned. O.K. that’s not quite the way the famous author, William Congreve (The Mourning Bride, 1697), put it. But it’s still an accurate observation. The arrogant Jews in Israel and America are so used to getting their way that when, finally, they are refused and told “No!,” they go absolutely wild in anger and disbelief.

Well, it finally happened...again. The last time these jackals from hell were told “No” was in 1963, when President John F. Kennedy informed Israel’s puffed-up buffoon of a Prime Minister, David Ben Gurion that, “No! The United States will not allow Israel to have nuclear bombs.” That refusal ended rather badly for the courageous U.S. chief executive. The Jews’ Mossad, working in league with reprobate Vice President Lyndon Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI, and other traitorous killers, splattered JFK’s head and brain with the crack of snipers’ rifles aimed from several locations in the heart of Dallas, Texas.

All sixteen U.S. intelligence agencies concur in an authoritative new report that brands Israel an “illegal, criminal, and immoral” rogue state guilty of rampant terrorism, belligerence, racism, and genocide. The report recommends the United States discontinue the giving of billions in U.S. foreign aid and armaments to the Zionist State.
U.S. Intelligence Community Warns That Israel is a “Rogue State”

edit on 25-9-2012 by de_Genova because: ERROR

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting development...anyway we can confirm when this report was created and released (the article from your link isn't dated nor does it state when the report itself was released?)

I wonder how this report played into the events at the UN yesterday when Israel reps left and US reps stayed (highly irregular behavior for the US reps) during Ahmadeninejad's speech ??

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i quit reading at 'puffed up bafoon'.
if this is supposed to be some sort of intellectual statement or truth he's attempting to make he lost me already.
might as well yell, 'my daddy could beat up your daddy'.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The article really needs to be confirmed... I want to see authenticity of this document! At the bottom of the article there is a link to buy something. I hope that's not the point of the article.

However if true this is the best news in a long time. America is, at least outwards, not totally lost in regards to the middle east, even though they have cause so much pain and destruction over there already.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

That site will NOT be taken seriously by me...

Anyway to see the actual report that should have been quoted within the article? I saw at the bottom they wanted 8 bucks to get an audio tape of someone going over the report. Oh good audio by the author of the first article how trustworthy, good thing it's all sourced.

Got anything else, other links that could help me out?
edit on 9/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Jewish vote will always be straight line Democrat vote no matter what happens in Israel. 75% anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is political suicide for Obama.

I bet they have forced him to do this.

To help Romney win as a warmonger and Zionist slave.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
man, i just went through this guys 'home page'.
nutjob in my opinion, lots of hateful words and basically no links to back up anything.
i think i'll pass on anything this man says.
maybe i'm just not enough of a believer.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
jackals from hell??????....this is comedy innit...its got to be...funny article.

but respect is the term that will give humanity salvation....so

respect and peace

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Texe Marrs was assistant professor of aerospace studies, teaching American Defense Policy, strategic weapons systems, and related subjects at the University of Texas at Austin from 1977 to 1982. He has also taught international affairs, political science, and psychology for two other universities. A graduate Summa Cum Laude from Park University, Kansas City, Missouri, he earned his Master’s degree at North Carolina State University.

About Texe Marrs

And we wonder why the education system is in such a sorry state?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that no such determination has been made by any US agency or office - Intelligence organization or otherwise.

I will believe this when I see Israel on a list of State that Sponsors of Terrorism list.

Until then...

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This just in...

Obama at the UN meeting today stated that it was time to isolate those who are hostile towards the US, Israel and the West.

So his rhetoric is far from Israel neutral.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You call Romney a war monger because he is Republican? The Democrats are the war mongers. Democrats brought us The Civil War, WWI. WWII, Korean War, Vietnam and the Iraq war. Yes the Iraq war was the Dems war. They were the ones screaming that Iraq had WMD's and had to be stopped before Bush ever took office. They were just too gutless to offend their fairytale base. Democrats have been responsible for nearly every war America ever fought. Our education system at its best i would bet.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

The Civil War was from Lincoln a Republican against the southern states.
The Democrats did it?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The Civil War was because the Democrats would not give up their slaves.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Democrats did find unity in their opposition to emancipation. According to James McPherson, 96% of congressional Democrats opposed the various 1862 anti-slavery bills, including emancipation in the District of Columbia. Ohio Democratic leader Samuel S. Cox warned that soldiers would no longer fight for the union "if the result shall be the flight and movement of the black race by millions northward," upon emancipation.

Read more at Suite101: The Democratic Party During the American Civil War | Suite101.com suite101.com...
reply to post by jimmiec

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

And those same Democrats became the Conservative Party.
So the Civil War was a war between Lincoln and what would now be the Conservative Party.
And the war was because they did not want to pay taxes on a slave. They refused to pay a flat tax per person tax on a slave who could not pay the tax themselves. Lincoln almost went to war with the Mormons for the same reason. The Mormons refused to pay taxes on wives and children they could not count due to the laws on Polygamy .
edit on 25-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The KKK was founded by a Democrat. The Democrat party has not changed. Slavery through entitlements is their loophole. Al Gore sr was filibustering the GOP bill to give blacks equal rights when JFK was killed effectively ending the filibuster. No, The Democrat party has not changed. Our education system is a disaster partly because they refuse to teach the truth.
edit on 25-9-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I think the Israel the country would rather have Romney it would be easier to go to war but the Jewish vote in the US will probably go to Obama.

Israel complaining becuse Obama will not go to war with Iran.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You can believe this or not.

There are a Huge Number of Jewish-Americans that despise the actions of Israel.

Obama will be fine with the Jewish People.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join