It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Strikes Study - another reason used to stir up ignorant manipulated anger against West

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

No. Don't you get it? It's that exact attitude which means this killing will just go on and on and on.

The door to the extremists is always open, so long as they would honestly give up arms and extermination of mankind, face a fair trial for their wrong doings and seek for genuine remorse.

But if they dont, then the KILLING will HAVE TO go on and on. Let's see who will outlast the other. The militants are few but mankind is 7 billion plus.

For the sake of our innocent next generations, if not us, it either be them or us.

Personally, the insignificant nobody me would give them what they want, with what pathetically I have, if they would stop the slaughter of innocents.

But unfortunately, what these radical militants want is beyond what the world can give. They want the world and the subjugation of mankind to their version of paradise where only they command and the rest of humanity as slaves.

Freedoom is in the lifeblood of all mankind, and if denied, they will give them hell for their delusions of paradise. Arab Spring was but only a small taste of what muslims seek for - democracy and the common aspirations of all mankind to progress and evolve, male or female.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I did type, "For the most part" didn't I?

You must remember that the Taliban are made up of many factions and tribes. I've been there and done that.

There are actually honorable, by their way of thinking Taliban over there. They only attack occupying forces. But there are others who are like the Iraqi insurgents who just want to kill to gain power thru intimidation.

But in the long run...it's war. And I feel that we should use every tool that we have to ensure that it does not happen again.

Anyone who attacks the US or our Allies should feel the full force of our retalitation. Not this snipping that is going on.

My Great 4x's Grandfather said it best.

War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want. -
William Tecumseh Sherman

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I agree with you and would like to thank you and your kind for your courageous services to America and the Free world to fight terrorism in the very land they hide and organised their terror campaigns on.

No matter the tribes, it is often the tribal leaders who wish to maintain their way of nomadic life, and would subjugate and brainwash their young to such beliefs, even blaspheming Islam which the prophet Mohammad had sought to bring change and civilisation to the arab world.

Some tribal leaders are conducieve to changes, but some are not, and are the ones who is holding back progress for the young afghanis whom have the full potential to excel in peace just like every other youth in our world. The old will die soon, but the young are ones who will have to live with the consequences of societal regression. May they wake up...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i find the use of drones a particularly cowardly form of 'attack'. pushing buttons many miles from the murderous effects of said button-pushing does not a soldier make.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
It can be seen as not to honorable way of waging war in certain parts of the world as well.

If anyone at all takes exception to this as being "dishonerable", i certainly would expect them to find suicide bombing just as bad, and in fact worse.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
i find the use of drones a particularly cowardly form of 'attack'. pushing buttons many miles from the murderous effects of said button-pushing does not a soldier make.

How is it no different than a sniper shooting someone from a mile away?They are soldiers. But snipers used to be called cowardly as well. Its not cowardly to use a advantage. There is no difference in pulling a trigger and pressing a button when the result is the same. Calling someone a coward is a old trick as well . like the old Fight me like a man ploy. Soon as the guy takes him up on it the other guy pulls a gun and shoots the fool. So you would prefer all killing be done close up correct?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

How is it no different than a sniper shooting someone from a mile away?They are soldiers. But snipers used to be called cowardly as well. Its not cowardly to use a advantage.

I thought snipers usually went after those they confirmed as an enemy combatant... they have them in sight

edit on 26-9-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The door to the extremists is always open, so long as they would honestly give up arms and extermination of mankind, face a fair trial for their wrong doings and seek for genuine remorse.

So basically it's just peace on your terms or not at all?

Extermination of mankind? What are you talking about? They don't want to exterminate mankind.

You just seem to be filled with delusional hatred.
edit on 26/9/12 by Kram09 because: typos

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by yuppa

How is it no different than a sniper shooting someone from a mile away?They are soldiers. But snipers used to be called cowardly as well. Its not cowardly to use a advantage.

I thought snipers usually went after those they confirmed as an enemy combatant... they have them in sight

edit on 26-9-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

And a High power camera is not better than a snipers eyesight ? Please those cameras can read their mail if they wanted to. Drones loiter around a area and can gather data for longer periods than a sniper team in the desert heat. Point is they more or less confirm they are up to no good before striking at them. Drones are controlled by Armed forces personnel as well usually soldiers too old to go out like they used to or retirees doing part time. They are still "in sight" Again using a advantage is not unfair.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So basically it's just peace on your terms or not at all?

Extermination of mankind? What are you talking about? They don't want to exterminate mankind.

You just seem to be filled with delusional hatred.
edit on 26/9/12 by Kram09 because: typos

If they fear drones and use fools to speak up for them, then it would be better if those wild beasts be sincere and seek for peace, not on my terms, but on international human rights and civilisation terms.

Will you and the others whom had been manipulated to hate the West and smear drone strikes, DARE you admit that the taliban and the radical militants had not been exterminating innocent mankind for years? Where have you been? Mars?

There is no hatred in my heart, but only that justice be best served upon those criminal beasts to stop them from committing further extermination.

It is either us, or them, for they have no wish to talk or negotiate. Their concept of peace is with them in command and rest of humanity enslaved, chattels to be used and thrown away mercilessly, as what happened in Afghanistan when they ruled, and Nigeria where Boko Haram is trying to take over, Syria where the HumanSlayer Assad is exterminating his own people.

Weep not, when justice is being served, but rather, weeped for the many more thousands innocent deads under their hand and thousands more soon to die if these animals are not stopped.

If you have a better and practical solution than drones or groveling in fear before those militants, do share.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There will be some who argue upon the legalities of using drone strikes, no matter the tech used and how the targets were scrutinized/provened as an enemy combatant in the worldwide declared War upon Terrorism, as well as the absolute avoidance of collateral damage when it can be avoided.

The rest of mankind can rest easy and need not share the guilt.

The President, even though empowered by the People in a free election, is the only one to bear this blame. He, as the head of state, had a duty to do the right thing using whatever was avaliable, to end the suffering of many by the radical extremists whom had misused religion to slaughter thousands of innocents worldwide.

Most of mankind would know the true reasons and justifications, for we are not dealing with rational humans, but beasts whom were hell bent on exterminating mankind and attempting to rule with fear, and who had refused EVERY overture of peace and reconcilliation.

Some, either with ignorance, or through manipulation by the beasts, would make loud vocal noises, to end it so that they may have the ease to destroy more of mankind.

Such is humanity, but so long as no one is harmed or hurt, each has his/her freedom to speak out, discuss and find better solutions so that all may live in peace.

Some had claimed that the West and USA went into Iraq and Afghanistan for its resources. At least now the truth is out - China, who had done nothing, is the one who will benefit and steal those resources, with their recent inkling of documents with Karzai and Malliki.

In the end, each human ( this part is for the faithfuls) will face our Creator for our deeds. The President ALONE, will have to answer for that action.

BUT he will not be alone. The insignificant nobody me will stand beside him for the actions done. If the universal law of 'thou shalt not kill' had been broken by us, we can only plead for mercy.

But if punishment is meted out, then I will with free will share that punishment with him for eternity, knowing full well what we had done and supported was not for any personal gain or ambition, or manipulated against our free will as the humanslayers had, but only so that the rest of mankind and future generations can be spared of the pain and sufferings brought upon by the extremists whom believe slaughter, rule of fear, and domination is the way to progress and evolve. .
edit on 27-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever had projectile weapons fired at them can attest to the insane fear, heavy breathing, heart pounding, reality affirming nature of such reality coming at their bodies....drones are good even of they kill a few bodies.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nothing terrifying about this..

Deny ignorance..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join