It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a swedish Politician speaks on chemtrails in our skies!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Char-lee, you keep on about that grid image, others have told you why its there, its not FOR anything, it is a byproduct of air travel in our crowded skies..

But why do you think it is proof of chemtrails? What is it about it that makes you think its not normal air traffic?

Also, you cannot use something that doesn't involve spraying anything (cloud seeding) as proof of spraying. You surely see the logic fail there?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

There is a TON of proof of spraying....

None of which is denied. But ZERO proof that any of it would manifest itself into what the ignorant and easily deluded call chemtrails. Indeed, there is ZERO evidence that whatever chemtrails might be, if they exist, they would be in any way visible from the ground. Though considerable evidence that they would not be, based on the various (often conflicting) suggesting as to what they are.

It's like arguing that unicorns must exist because there are lots of reports of people seeing sheep ....... And since people see sheep than unicorns must exist ........

Again what do you think the purpose of the grid pattern I watched them make, finish and leave...is for? Oh yes I forgot, these don't count as proof because it is only the word of the people who saw them made.

Ok, lets say that they cant tell you what the "grid pattern" is for. Well, it should come as no surprise that you also cannot tell anyone what the "grid pattern" is for. So why do you hold it against them when you cant even provide the answer, yourself?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

There have been many pictures both of the planes and the trails but you will never accept any of them I am thinking.

www.darkgovernment.com...

Sigh...you really need to be more discerning about your sources and learn how to validate claims yourself...just because that website says its a "chemtrail" planes doesn't mean you should automatically believe it...

that plane- and every other supposed spray plane has been thoroughly debunked- (scroll down for the actual plane in your article):

contrailscience.com...

...and while you are there- take at this article on "chemtrail" grids...any thoughts?:

contrailscience.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Char-Lee

And if they're spraying us secretly, where are the thousands of planes used? Why haven't we seen any pictures of them? Why haven't any of the thousands of people involved (from the people that modify the planes, to the people that service them, to the people that operate them) come forward? There are so many holes in the chemtrail theory that can't be plugged it isn't funny.

There have been many pictures both of the planes and the trails but you will never accept any of them I am thinking.

You goofball, that is a refueling tanker. It is used for in-flight refueling operations. Those have been debunked MANY, MANY times on this very site. Why do you continue to promote this garbage?
edit on 26-9-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I'm sorry but a grid in the sky is not evidence of a global spraying operation.

It's called air traffic.

I watched TWO planes work the sky to make the grid...we have no air traffic over brooking Oregon I don't care who says we do! I have been here nearly 20 years!
Call me a liar go ahead who cares!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Those pictures of the plane are interesting. I would prefer to hear the thoughts of an aviation expert as to what those tanks are all the same. The internet is swamped with pictures of so called 'chem-planes' and there seems to be an explanation for every one of them, many are hysterically proclaimed as evidence when clearly they are not.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

And if they're spraying us secretly, where are the thousands of planes used? Why haven't we seen any pictures of them? Why haven't any of the thousands of people involved (from the people that modify the planes, to the people that service them, to the people that operate them) come forward? There are so many holes in the chemtrail theory that can't be plugged it isn't funny.

You goofball, that is a refueling tanker. It is used for in-flight refueling operations. Those have been debunked MANY, MANY times on this very site. Why do you continue to promote this garbage?

I grabbed the first picture I found there are many...my son flys a Apache Longbow...I think he knows more then you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Regarding the plane image. That claim was exposed as a bare faced lie many years ago. If you are going to get all fixated on che trails a least cross reference your source and don't just sallow EVERYTHING you read.

The aircraft is a KC-135 of the French Air Force it is a standard flight refuelling tanker, the HDU pods in the picture are made by FR Ltd and Cobham in the UK and have been for over half a century. They contain a flexible hose which is reeled up like a fire hose and trailed out to a received aircraft for the transfer of fuel.

One of that squadrons aircraft (possibly the same one) is pictured in this months Air International magazine with special anniversary marks on the tail. Thats how secret it is.You see, people familiar with aviation can spot it straight away when someone who isn't is talking crap.

edit on 26-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I grabbed the first picture I found there are many...my son flys a Apache Longbow...I think he knows more then you.

That seems to be your trouble, just grabbing and not evaluating. Why the sudden introduction of your son to the discussion like some sort of deus ex machina? Did he tell you it was a chemtrail plane?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I'm sorry but a grid in the sky is not evidence of a global spraying operation.

It's called air traffic.

I watched TWO planes work the sky to make the grid...we have no air traffic over brooking Oregon I don't care who says we do! I have been here nearly 20 years!

I or others here who disagree with you, I'm sure, would not call you a liar. I do believe you are concerned about chemtrailing and wish to get to the bottom of it all. I know quite a few people who have recently been exposed to the chemtrail conspiracy and many have proclaimed to have never even looked up at the sky and noticed planes until they heard the 'we are being sprayed' theories.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

When you post a link that shows pictures like this...

Those are underwing refueling pods just like this one...

And here is what that pod does..

www.airtanker.co.uk...

I thought this may help also...

Sorry no chemtrails from these planes..
edit on 26-9-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

not a liar (I hope) jut not well informed and unwilling to learn so it would seem;

as of 2:19pm PST - UA FLT 795 from Portland to SF is almost directly overhead Brookings. There are over 50 planes in the air near Brookings OR that if they left a persistent contrail would be visible to those on the ground- see here for yourself:

flightaware.com...

If the air is conducive to persistent contrails, it doesn't take but a few planes over the course of 30 minutes or so to make it look like a grid...

Remember- over 5000 planes in the air at any given moment in the US. surely some of them will leave a persistent contrail...and some of them will cross paths...
edit on 26-9-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice try, but I spent many years working on USAF KC-135s, and this is anything but a sprayer. There is exactly one KC-135 that has ever been used for any kind of spraying, and it sprays water on other planes to test how ice forms on them in flight.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And I spent 25 years working on a flight line, so I think I probably know more than he does, and what I'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Your son could be the King of NeverNeverLand for all I care. It's completely irrelevant.

You have air traffic over Brookings.
You cant show a chemtrail plane.

You're not a liar. You're just one of those that is sorely mistaken about the chemtrail fallacy. There's a big difference.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I've seen the same kind of grid pattern on several occasions. Some are more than others. This thread caught my eye because I haven't seen any unusual chemtrails for awhile until this morning as I was driving to work. What caught my attention immediately was a massive expanding chemtrail that crossed overhead into the horizon. There were other wide chemtrails, but I've never seen one as wide like this one. You can normally see, maybe the most, 5 planes flying overhead on any given day in different directions. But this morning, after seeing this huge chemtrail, I couldn't help but notice 10 planes flying parallel with chemtrails going in different directions.

My first reaction when I looked up through my front windshield was wtf is that! I'm sorry to say, I'm in my early 50's and I never observed plane contrails as wide as the kind I've seen in the past few years. A few of these planes that were flying overhead didn't have abnormal contrails, but others did.

For as much attention that these chemtrails are getting, you would think the media would set up some kind of investigation into this to prove it false. I don't mean someone sitting behind a desk and giving some kind of atmospheric condition that causes it, but actually flying in a plane and filming one of these wide chemtrails. Maybe even following the plane in for a landing to check out the plane that created the chemtrail on the ground.

Anybody know if Myth Busters ever experimented and tried to duplicate these wide chemtrails to bust this chemtrail conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Here you go another video of aerial refueling using the wing refueling pod...

Enjoy...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just to concur char-lee, it never occurred to me to think you were lying, just misled by the wrong info.

Really though when the sources that you provide can be shown to be lying to you, what's left?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

"The study was secretive for reason. They didn't have volunteers stepping up and saying yeah, I'll breathe zinc cadmium sulfide with radioactive particles," said Martino-Taylor.

the particles were not radioactive - it is fluorescent, so it can be easily found, not radioactive.

While the Army admits it added a florescent substance to the zinc cadmium compound,

Wrong - as above

details of whether it was radioactive remains secret

then how wouldlthe person who wrote this know that it was radioactive???

but also wrong - see here for toxilogical info and safety data - this page also specifically relates it to the tests of hte 1950's and 60's

Documents uncovered to date indicate the Army never conducted follow-up studies to see whether the compound caused long term health issues.

Presumably apart from this study in 1997??

Source

And this was years ago... and how much do we really know

A lot more than whoever wrote that rubbish!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

My first reaction when I looked up through my front windshield was wtf is that! I'm sorry to say, I'm in my early 50's and I never observed plane contrails as wide as the kind I've seen in the past few years. A few of these planes that were flying overhead didn't have abnormal contrails, but others did.

Perhaps you did not notice them- but others did- see this paper from 1972:

ciresweb.colorado.edu...

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972)

"It is often observed that contrails spread considerably...Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed...If sufficient air traffic exists, an entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails."

or this one from 1970:

journals.ametsoc.org...

Airborne Observations of Contrail Effects on the Thermal Radiation Budget
Peter M. Kuhn
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 27, Issue 6 (September 1970)

"The spreading of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight."

Clearly - others were noticing this even though you did not.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join