It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a swedish Politician speaks on chemtrails in our skies!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Obama’s Science Adviser Says Chemtrails Will Save the Planet

Holdren sees geo-engineering as a perfectly viable way to cool the planet’s temperature. He fully supports the process of releasing particles of barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores and other chemicals to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

The National Institute of Health has found that geo-engineering is directly responsible for neurotoxins found in human blood, lungs; as well as causing a whole host of neurotoxic conditions such as multiple sclerosis.

I don't agree with all of this article, I believe the arctic ice is melting for instance, but this shows they have no problem with spraying the population.

occupycorporatism.com...

Sorry- just copying and pasting an article doesn't make it true...Can you actually provide any substance to the claim that Holdren "fully supports the...releasing particles of barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores"

or do you just believe it to be true because you read it on the internet?

Discussing a myriad of possible geo-engineering possibilities does not mean A) they are already being implemented and have been for the last decade and B) Chemtrails are real

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

And if they're spraying us secretly, where are the thousands of planes used? Why haven't we seen any pictures of them? Why haven't any of the thousands of people involved (from the people that modify the planes, to the people that service them, to the people that operate them) come forward? There are so many holes in the chemtrail theory that can't be plugged it isn't funny.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Secondly although it is neither here not there...cloud seeding IS done in numerous ways..here is a cloud seeding plane. Just ONE of the types used. But this again is not the point, the spraying the did here was not seeding any clouds!
www.nawcinc.com...

If cloud seeding is not the point- then why do you bring it up??

CLoud seeding as is done by the plane in your picture- and indeed as has been done around the world for decades- in the open- has NOTHING to do with supposed "chemtrails"

They do not "spray" anything- they burn ice flares into PRE-EXISTING rain clouds..
They do not use jets flying at high altitudes...
They do not leave persistent spreading trails...

Bringing up cloud seeding is just a strawman argument designed to distract from the fact that there is NO "proof" that a persistent contrail is really a "chemtrail"

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Holdren sees geo-engineering as a perfectly viable way to cool the planet’s temperature. He fully supports the process of releasing particles of barium, magnesium, aluminum, nano-fibers, bacillus blood spores and other chemicals to reflect sunlight away from the Earth.

Actually this is what he said about geo engineering...

Maybe you should do a bit more research before posting things..

In fact it has been talked about here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

metabunk.org...

He also sent this out clarifying his comments about geo engineering...

I said that the approaches that have been surfaced so far seem problematic in terms of both efficacy and side effects, but we have to look at the possibilities and understand them because if we get desperate enough it will be considered. I also made clear that this was my personal view, not Administration policy. Asked whether I had mentioned geo-engineering in any White House discussions, though, I said that I had. This is NOT the same thing as saying the White House is giving serious consideration to geo-engineering – which it isn’t — and I am disappointed that the headline and the text of the article suggest otherwise.

dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You said there is no proof things are being sprayed...there are a ton of diffident people and corps and gov spraying and there is a ton of proof, if you don't want to see it fine.

Do you happen to have any links that can show these different people,corps, and gov spraying, and please share all this proof you say is available because as of yet it hasn't actually been shown to be happening?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"The study was secretive for reason. They didn't have volunteers stepping up and saying yeah, I'll breathe zinc cadmium sulfide with radioactive particles," said Martino-Taylor.

While the Army admits it added a florescent substance to the zinc cadmium compound, details of whether it was radioactive remains secretDocuments uncovered to date indicate the Army never conducted follow-up studies to see whether the compound caused long term health issues.

In 1972, after years of crime, poverty, and decline, the government destroyed the Pruitt -Igoe housing complex.

Source

And this was years ago... and how much do we really know

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There is a TON of proof of spraying....

None of which is denied. But ZERO proof that any of it would manifest itself into what the ignorant and easily deluded call chemtrails. Indeed, there is ZERO evidence that whatever chemtrails might be, if they exist, they would be in any way visible from the ground. Though considerable evidence that they would not be, based on the various (often conflicting) suggesting as to what they are.

It's like arguing that unicorns must exist because there are lots of reports of people seeing sheep ....... And since people see sheep than unicorns must exist ........

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Well we know this...

The spraying of a potentially toxic chemical in several cities in Army tests in the 1950's and 60's apparently had no adverse health effects, a National Research Council committee said today.

In most of the Army tests, people were exposed to such small amounts of the compound that they would have been likely to get higher doses of cadmium from environmental and industrial sources, the report said.

''Even when we assume the worst about how this chemical might behave in the lungs, we conclude that people would be at a higher risk simply from living in a typical urban, industrialized area for several days or, in some cases, for months,'' Dr. Henderson said.

The committee said that exposure to the compound during the tests generally was very low and that the cadmium in the compound was in an insoluble form that made it hard for the body to absorb and retain.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

You clearly did not read my posts.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorazine

Secondly although it is neither here not there...cloud seeding IS done in numerous ways..here is a cloud seeding plane. Just ONE of the types used. But this again is not the point, the spraying the did here was not seeding any clouds!
www.nawcinc.com...

CLoud seeding as is done by the plane in your picture- and indeed as has been done around the world for decades- in the open- has NOTHING to do with supposed "chemtrails"

They do not "spray" anything- they burn ice flares into PRE-EXISTING rain clouds..

Bringing up cloud seeding is just a strawman argument designed to distract from the fact that there is NO "proof" that a persistent contrail is really a "chemtrail"

AGAIN you clearly did NOT read the thread! I brought it up because the other poster said NOTHING is being sprayed at all! This is provable open spraying and it clearly IS done!

Why don't one of you smart people tell me what that grid pattern I showed you is for?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

There is a TON of proof of spraying....

None of which is denied. But ZERO proof that any of it would manifest itself into what the ignorant and easily deluded call chemtrails. Indeed, there is ZERO evidence that whatever chemtrails might be, if they exist, they would be in any way visible from the ground. Though considerable evidence that they would not be, based on the various (often conflicting) suggesting as to what they are.

It's like arguing that unicorns must exist because there are lots of reports of people seeing sheep ....... And since people see sheep than unicorns must exist ........

Again what do you think the purpose of the grid pattern I watched them make, finish and leave...is for? Oh yes I forgot, these don't count as proof because it is only the word of the people who saw them made.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911
She claims there is a government document approving chemtrails being done, and that its being done in cooperation with United States and in particular, the NSA.

Not discounting her claims but if that document exists and she is as determined to expose "the truth" as she says she is, where is the document?

Even a quick photo with a cellphone would have sufficed.

If there wasn't time to do so, then she should have kept quiet about her discovery until such a time as she WAS able to acquire a copy of some sort.

The fact that she didn't actually discredits her IMO. If there ever was a document then it's surely under lock and key now and she has screwed her opportunity to attain proof.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

"The study was secretive for reason. They didn't have volunteers stepping up and saying yeah, I'll breathe zinc cadmium sulfide with radioactive particles," said Martino-Taylor.

While the Army admits it added a florescent substance to the zinc cadmium compound, details of whether it was radioactive remains secretDocuments uncovered to date indicate the Army never conducted follow-up studies to see whether the compound caused long term health issues.

In 1972, after years of crime, poverty, and decline, the government destroyed the Pruitt -Igoe housing complex.

Source

Nobody on here ever said the governments are incapable of doing such things.

We know about these kinds of tests done secretly on the public in the past.

If anything it would be harder nowadays to carry out such activities because of modern media like the internet, everything has a digital footprint, it is easier for information to be leaked and spread in the public domain. Years ago things were different and secrets were kept for a long time before the public got to hear of it.

Does that mean nefarious covert activities don't happen anymore? No it doesn't. But it certainly should be more evident that there is a massive worldwide operation involving hundreds of aircraft, tonnes of materials and thousands of people. There should be logistical evidence, let alone witness testimony. But there isn't.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry but a grid in the sky is not evidence of a global spraying operation.

It's called air traffic.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorazine

www.nawcinc.com...

AGAIN you clearly did NOT read the thread! I brought it up because the other poster said NOTHING is being sprayed at all! This is provable open spraying and it clearly IS done!

Why don't one of you smart people tell me what that grid pattern I showed you is for?

But thats just it...cloud seeding isn't "spraying"- they burn flares, often from the ground...

To suggest because they seed clouds therefore "chemtrails" are real isn't a logical path to truth.

The "grid pattern" is for...air travel....there are thousands of planes flying everyday...by logical necessity, many of those planes will cross paths- if there are air is conducive to persistent contrails the result will look like a grid...

the airways ARE a grid...persistent contrails happen.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i have no doubt of the reality of chemtrails. in no way is this;

acceptable.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

And if they're spraying us secretly, where are the thousands of planes used? Why haven't we seen any pictures of them? Why haven't any of the thousands of people involved (from the people that modify the planes, to the people that service them, to the people that operate them) come forward? There are so many holes in the chemtrail theory that can't be plugged it isn't funny.

There have been many pictures both of the planes and the trails but you will never accept any of them I am thinking.

www.darkgovernment.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

what do you think the purpose of the grid pattern I watched them make, finish and leave...is for? Oh yes I forgot, these don't count as proof because it is only the word of the people who saw them made.

It's very clearly caused by people from location A flying to location B. Whilst those in location in C fly to location D. And some from location C fly to location E and others from location F fly to location T ......

There are actually a LOT of airports in the world. And most, for some strange reason, are not next to one another, so aircraft to and from them all have to criss cross each other @@:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

If you find air traffic to be unacceptable I'm afraid there's not a lot you can do about it except pray for the price of flying to go up and hope people revert to using cars, boats and trains for long distance travel.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I take it then that you never fly, you actively discourage your family and friends from flying, and never, ever, buy produce transported by air. Oh, and only send letters by surface mail. Wherever in the world.

Otherwise, you're guilty .....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join