It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasury Files UCC on Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would be great to have someone with a legal background to take a look at this UCC filing. It is on the Sate Of Maryland website UCC FILING. I take this to understand the FED has not being paying taxes on the interest from the loans to fund our government. What does everyone make of this? The original filing was in 2011 and doing a search for the original document reveals an interesting PDF admitting to a 1000 miles of large underground tunnels. Is this a government take over of the FED? Interesting for sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MarlinGrace

Do you have a link to the PDF admitting to the subterranean tunnel network? If so, I will name my second, fourth, and seventh-born after you. I'm of course very curious regards any shenanigans the FRB might be/have been involved in...but the prospect of other 'things' sweetens the pot, you see.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Based on one of the named Assignors being: "NORTH AMERICAN WATER AND POWER ALLIANCE", I'm not finding this very dubious.

Sounds to me like a filing for bonds issued for the building, upgrade and maintenance of utility tunnels.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It doesn't appear to be a "soverign citizen" filing. I really don't know what to make of it. I'd have to spend some time digging around. They have a horrible website/interface for UCC filings FYI.

People file these things all the time. UCC documents are NOT legal documents, they are PUBLIC RECORD, a "notice" if you will. It is only when used in a court of law that they can be used to support a legal case.

Here's the original finacing statement... LINK

It's some kind of water distribution project...the filing was paid for in cash, which is suspect for these types of things. Usually only private individuals pay in cash, not government organizations. It's also been amended to all hell, with other debtors being added and assigned.

I don't think it's nefarious...but it is interesting. The UCC is one of those things that even lawyers have a hard time understanding...
edit on 25-9-2012 by MystikMushroom because: Added link

edit on 25-9-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Thank you very much for providing that link. I would suggest anyone interested in this should take a look at it. It's three pages of forms and two pages describing the North American Power and Water Alliance. The Alliance material mentions a couple of times that it is a product of the Lyndon LaRouche organization.

To make things worse, the amount in question is $14 quadrillion as shown on the forms. And as a final blow, check Block 14 on Page 3 "Description of Real Estate." The filers entered:

As all real-men with hands and legs, and all real- land in the United States of America
14,000,000,000,000,000 WITH TRUST IN GOD, this real-estate is with the PUBLIC

I'm having a hard time taking any of this seriously.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lokomotiv23

The link your looking for has been posted by MystikMushroom. This is the PDF where the mention of large underground tunnels is. It will be interesting to see if this disappears anytime soon. Name your children after the founders their bravery should be honored everyday.

A UCC filing as I know it is an entities first right, if they are in position number one, to receive the money from income arrived at from the sale of an asset. This is why I thought it was to cover a business transaction between the Federal Government and the Federal Reserve (ie. not paying taxes on interest earned from the loans the government received.) If the Federal Reserve choose to sell any assets such as property the UCC legally insures the Treasury's right to get paid from the sale. The first in filing is the first to get paid, Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Much obliged MarlinGrace and MystikMushroom. Seems dubious, most of it, but...

new topics

top topics

join