It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case anyone wants to know what Ahmadinejad actually said at the UN General Assembly.(video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you listen to his ENTIRE speech, as I have, I seriously question the sanity of anyone who can honestly disagree with anything in the MESSAGE.

(disclaimer, I did have to get up to go to the bathroom once)

Save the people who are athiest I suppose.

If you can take off your hate filters for a moment as well as the filters superimposed on you by your respective governments and pretend it is Winnie The Poo speaking these words, How can you honestly disagree with this message and still pretend to be sane???

Which part of his speech do you disagree with?

I fell in love with this man's words.
He obviously understands a truth that we discuss here very openly everyday.
He sees that there is a cabal bent on the destruction of our planet as well as humanity at large.
A cabal bent on achieving ever more power and control at ANY and EVERY cost no matter what.

I like this guy, and if that makes you think less of me, then so be it.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

While I whole heartdly agree that our country needs a new direction and Paul would do probaly do it best, I have to take a page from Mr. Ryan. He said if you dont want obama to win dont vote for Paul. Well I however am turning this right around, I feel a vote for paul is almost a vote for Romney as it takes one away from Obama.
I know he is not perfect but...

He is not beating a war drum, he is showing resistance to israel. His message at the UN and his rheturic about israel latley makes me wonder did we sneak in a good guy? Look at kennedy he made to potus and he did what he truely thought was in our interest, until you know.

My main reason overall and I believe everyone needs to consider this, who do you trust with that red button?
Sorry for my tangent lol that just my 2¢ albeit a pipedream. Lets resume the thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Hmm- but even though the popular vote determines the electoral votes, it could still end up being a scenario of one candidate winning the popular vote but losing the electoral vote (such as the 2000 election). So, while our vote counts, it doesn't count for much.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

You're sounding all Romnefied? Or have I got it all wrong?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well after watching that, I have to wonder, why is foxnews flat out lying to the public about what he said. Usaully they twist the truth to fit there objectives, but they have been straight up lying by saying he assulted the US and Isreal.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Oh, he referred to Israel without actually naming names.
However, what he said was the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Thank you for bringing that up.
Fox isn't the only one doing it.
CNN is flat out lying about what he said too.

Drudge is saying that he is calling for a "New World Order" which, in the strictest sense of the phrase, I suppose he is. However, they know what people will think and the knee jerk reaction they will have when they see that in print as a headline. They know that most people look no further than the headline.

And. in classic psy-ops fashion, CNN says that he was attacking Isreal and then played a clip where he referrs to the Zionists. Knowing that most people make no distiction between the two. I personally didn't hear him mention Isreal OR the U.S. even once and he is credited with doing both.

I made the big mistake of forgetting, momentarily, that he was the boogy-man, and pretented that someone was reading me a new thread from ATS about the ills of the world and our current paradigm. I made the mistake of actually listening to the message and forgetting the messanGER. OOOPS!

I've gotta be honest, I've seen his speech mirrored a thousand times over the years in threads and posts here on ATS. Why his message instantly becomes an attack on Isreal just because it comes out of HIS mouth is very telling.

My country/Government is trying desperately to get me to hate this man which makes me like him even more.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No you misunderstood, I was pretty much saying I am voting against romney.
Obama is not my favorite but better than romney imho.
I hope I dont get bashed for this as it will derail the thread.
Anyone wanting to know my reason may read my above post.
So hopes that clarifies everything.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

As a US citizen I thank you sir. For actually seeing for yourself what he said. Because they need a means to spread hate and fear and media is happy to do iy. And I feel he is often the boogey man for the media, when in reality if people took 9 minutes out of a 24 hour day to actually watch the speech for themselves they would see something diffrent. He said alot of good things if people actually heard the good, it would change public opinion.

People that resist drum beating and pandering will be the voice of reason when they try to jam unjust and unfounded wars down our throat. Thank you for being a level head in a world were most of these chickens run around without one.

edit on 26-9-2012 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
After todays speech I think he may just think that he believes that it is his responsibility to usher in the return of the Mahdi and Christ. He begins with the usual which is all correct and in need of correction then spends the remaining five minutes talking about the return of the Mahdi and how God is never wrong and never could be wrong thus a conflict is inevitable as long as Israel remains. It sounds like to me he is taunting the west because in order for prophesy to be true Iran must be attacked by the great Satan. I know Iran will never attack Israel but, it will defend itself. According to Islamic texts concerning the coming Mahdi it is said that he will rule for 7, 9 or 19 years depending on the source before the day of Judgement. This would be Mahmouds' seventh year in office. It is said that the Mahdi will be a direct descendant of Mohammad which, Ahmadinejad's mother claims a direct blood line with. I know that prophesies are self full filling and fear that this man is trying to do just that. Historically it has shown the lengths people will go in the name of religion and how it perverts the minds of many. How can we as a people claim to be modern when we still hold these outdated religions to be true. This man has some valid points just as I am sure Hitler did but, his extremist views are certain to lead to the path of much destruction in the name of Islam. Its just not logical to wage holy wars anymore..we should know better by now. I have provided a link for all who are interested to read about the Iranian leader. I feel this man is a major threat to the world.[link to www.mideastweb.org]

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Not the first time...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'd have to say i watched the speech when first aired and immediately after CNN and fox started twisting his words around. I couldn't believe it. Seconds after and I watched the damn thing seconds before. I never understood how someone or country could continually be so motivated to kill everyone. Well as a whole there not. There are a few select few but I don't blame them. As I listen and learn more I have noticed that the real terrorist out there is us. Trying to destroy there economy like we did ours.
As far as voting I will NOT vote for either romney or obama. I want to live the rest of my life knowing that I voted for freedom and either one of those sock puppets are nowhere close.
Ron Paul is the only way for this election no matter what the consequences of letting one of the other sock puppets win.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sry bad service over post.
edit on 26-9-2012 by KorHi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Romney and Obama both seem like puppets for TPTB who seem hell bent to flush this country and possibly the whole world down the toilet.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil and when the SHTF I do not want anyone to be able to say to me 'Hey, you voted for him.'
Ron Paul even if it's a wasted vote it is the only one I do not have to compromise my beliefs to make.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I remember hearing about this claim that Iran wanted to "wipe Israel off the map" and it was based on a VERY DISHONEST translation of "we'd like Israel to rearrange the map according to their agreement" -- referencing some peace accord about the occupied territories of Palestine.

Since in my own language, I can witness intellectual dishonesty and outright lying to my face on a daily basis -- I've stopped believing ANYTHING claimed about what Ahmadinejad said, or some other person on our hit list, until I get the translation from someone fluent in that language who paid attention when they said it.

There are a lot of groups hot to create a war with Iran -- and they have a lot of media and money on their side.

>> Also, the attack on the Libya embassy, might have been staged by a group using the cover of a protest to drum up tensions -- following on the heals of the visit of a certain war monger from Israel. I'm also guessing that the protest was most likely about US military presence, use of drones, and basically blowing people up -- not about some video on YouTube.

The only thing I know is that I'm lied to on a regular basis, and the facts about the middle east are always, always distorted.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

No you misunderstood, I was pretty much saying I am voting against romney.
Obama is not my favorite but better than romney imho.
I hope I dont get bashed for this as it will derail the thread.
Anyone wanting to know my reason may read my above post.
So hopes that clarifies everything.

Yes, I did get the wrong end of the stick. I was quite intoxicated at the time, yours wasn't the only reply I misread. Again, I agree with you. Anyone but Romney.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Not the first time...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for posting that.
It's great to see historic threads on the same subject matter. Nice comparisons to how thinking has changed(or not) over the years.

Star for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Very brave move.

The US should be more afraid of Israels and it's own nukes IMO. False flag attacks are definitely being planned, it's up to us to stay aware

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Iran's President never denied the Holocaust at all; he's a Holocaust revisionist. Big difference.

Yes, much of what he says is twisted by Western media and world leaders who are corrupt to no end, no doubts about.....however...............

I personally don't like the little man, he's a liar and a swine.
edit on 27-9-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

Thats pretty silly considering Israel has never used their nuclear weaponry but the USA sure has. I would trust Israel with a nuclear bomb before I trust the USA by a long shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join