It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Know What Happened Today Did I Time Travel Bacwards THIS IS WEIRD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I found myself wondering last night (I do my best thinking in the middle of the night, when all sensible humans are asleep)...
Could this "wrong way" feeling be connected in some way to the Pole shift?
It seems as though that could cause our sense of direction to get confused.
Are birds getting lost in migration?
What do you think?
Of course that doesn't explain missing things.. and I have plenty of those too.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Don't know what all of these posts about things vanishing, being the wrong way around etc has to do with the OP, who very clearly described a false arrival event, which is in fact quite common and nothing to do with pole shifts etc

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
They're timeline "edits". As we approach the "Apocalypse", the revealing, the end of the Myan calander, ect, we will see more and more events happen now, that have happened in the past. These personal events happen more frequently to people who are open and willing to accept them for what they are. It's deja vu x 100.

Logic doesn't apply here, so applying logic and intellect doesn't prove or disprove anything. It's an intuitive and personal experience no one will understand unless you experience it first hand, then get over the fact that you might be "crazy", These things happen to normal people who live normal lives. They happen to me frequently, and I have a very logical mind.

Space and time are illusions, and only in our minds. So when you understand that the past and present co-exist and overlap together, things start to make a little more sense.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tobiascore

WOW, there are some truly strange stories here, the kitchen the wrong way round very spooky.

So thank you to all of you that contributed to this thread I personally enjoyed reading all the replies, I still don't quite understand why all these things happen to us but I did read this and it made sence to me www.helium.com...

I have friends who've replied to me saying they have seen apparitions too just like mine, and I think the things that go missing and turn up again are spirits just teasing us, my ex husband took my reading glasses and put them in the bathroom, I just know it was him as he kept visiting me at one time last year, he's now left my house, this doesn't concerne me one little bit, once again thank you everyone for your input.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butterflyspirit
reply to post by htapath

I found myself wondering last night (I do my best thinking in the middle of the night, when all sensible humans are asleep)...
Could this "wrong way" feeling be connected in some way to the Pole shift?
It seems as though that could cause our sense of direction to get confused.
Are birds getting lost in migration?
What do you think?
Of course that doesn't explain missing things.. and I have plenty of those too.

You're not so weird! I do my best thinking/writing in the middle of the night as well.

I think a split in what we refer to as reality is starting to occur.

Some of us are on the outward journey and some are moving inward. I feel this is why it's getting much harder to relate to certain people.

I could be totally off base with this line of thinking, but I'm flexible!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

You are absolutely right in that they are a bit, well, quite a lot off the specific original topic and for that, I apologize for my own part in the ramble. But in another way, they could be related because they are additional examples of events happening that seem to contradict how we expect the world/events to logically proceed. If you have visual and auditory evidence a person is present, surely they should be there, and not miles away. If you have a drawer full of spoons, surely they should not show up all over the house unless you also have prankster family members. If a kitchen has always been oriented a certain way, surely a normal healthy person should not suddenly be disoriented navigating one's own kitchen. Some of the answers could just come down to human error. But others, corroborated by other witnesses, are harder to pin down.

You did provide a source of an explanation that definitely could cover the OP's situation. That is a fascinating phenomena. I wonder if it could also explain the weird situation I described in my own house. I doubt it though because my husband doesnt "zone out" really, at work and is usually kept engaged and occupied constantly while at the office.
edit on 27-9-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Ioad autocorrect erased a word

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Today I left for the store which takes me 20 minutes to get there to the gas station where a normal person could get there in 10...yeah I like to stop and smell the roses so to speak....I left to the gas station at 1:30 pm no doubt that it was the time I wouldn't confuse 12:30 and one thirty which has less numerals. anywho I also went in picked three different numbers for lottery and went and got the lottery at the register then I continued to walgreens to get coffee and pf changs for dinner the frozen meals cause the save a lot doesn't carry pf changs and that's what I wanted well I know I dilly dallied awhile in the walgreens deciding what I was gonna have for lunch since I missed lunchtime 12 and I knew it was well after twelve and so did my stomach! I get home sit at comp guess what time it was 1:30pm NOW HOW TF???

So I repeat an hour today...let's see if anyone else has today 09/27/2012.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetxIsComing
Hello ATS, my Husband went to the office this morning and was gone a few hours, i was outside having a smoke when I heard his car pull up in the drive diesel engine so I know the sound I stretched to look through the posts and saw the tail end of the car and it was black which is the colour of our car, the dog got all excited and I said to her Daddy's here, I heard him put the car in the garage, however i finished my smoke and went back into the house, he never came into the house, I thought maybe he's in the car talking on his mobile, so I checked his skype and he's still online in the office he hasn't left the office and he certainly isn't in the garage on his mobile, so what did I see and hear, this has really freaked me out today as i've never experienced anything like this before, so my question is what do you think I heard and saw, has anyone else had this happen to them please, I would love to hear from you if you have thanks?

Are you certain you heard the car go into the garage? Was the garage closed? Asking because it's possible some car very similar to yours simply pulled in to turn around or something. Yeah, weird that one could be so close in sound and appearance, but have seen some around where I was that were close to mine (of different makes and models), so it's possible. The dog's reaction could have been from the familiar engine sound, too.

Yes, a bit weird, if you actually heard the car in the garage. Did you, out of curiosity, check the garage? IN case someone else was there? Totally understand if not; I would hesitate, too, for safety reasons. I would worry more about a possible intruder, but can see why you would wonder, too. Not discounting something weird; just trying to be sure other possibilities can be eliminated first. Have seen enough weirdness to know it is out there.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by PlanetxIsComing

I too have experienced this phenomena, and attribute it to Parallel Universes.
In my house, things disappear, tools, small things. disturbing, yes, but later they come back again. I have a favorite Phillips screwdriver I use to repair computers with. I keep it in a tin pan I use for a toolbox, on a shelf right by my desk. A few days ago, it went missing. We all went on a hard target search, cleaned the entire house, and looked in the yard, though I could not see it there, it just seemed logical to look everywhere. I finally told the wife I would have to break down and buy a new screwdriver. the next morning I get up, sit down at my computer, look down, and there it is! Sitting on top of everything else in there, pretty as you please. There are other things too, this is just one. I am convinced the Dimensions/Universes are crossing each other in some places, and may soon affect all of the world.

Right there with you! Have had little things vanish, or relocate, for ages now! So many things, so many different houses. A beer my dad had vanished, no one there but he and I, and no empty can for it, either. Toy sword my son was playing with, in front of me, that ended up found in a box of craft supplies no one had opened in months (dust proved that!), other little things disappearing, and turning up right where they were originally, when several people confirmed they weren't there. Not sure of a cause (I make hyperspace jokes), but know what you mean! Enough weirdness with people, too, that I won't discount other possibilities. Ever had someone sure they said something, that NO ONE else heard? Or someone says something, or does something, and half the people saw/heard it differently? Definitely something weird.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
Have you called your husband? try calling him and seeing what happens, don't be so sure it's nothing....
the last few days I have been off again , it happens a lot and I have no explanation, I know it's weird, I know I sound like a nutter, I know what feels normal and right and I know when something is amiss.
Lately when driving to my normal locations I feel like it's the wrong way,lol...I can't explain it any better than that.
It just feels WRONG....at this point I just go with it, nothing else I can do and I am tired of speculating.

Just stay alert. ya never know..ya know?
~

Now that rings a bell! Wrong directions, eh? Been there, done that! Place we live now, had been here a year or two, was trying to get to the post office. Was SURE it was on a certain street. Drove up and down, not there. Teen son was certain, too. Looked it up, was on another street, a few blocks away. We were both SURE it wasn't on that other street before. No, they didn't move it, either. Felt like someone reset the grid or something, when we weren't looking. Made matrix "jokes". Weird, in any case! Another time, had an older sedan in front of my car, coming up to an intersection (NO traffic here, no other cars about), and then it was behind us. Same car. As if they turned, then suddenly warped to behind my vehicle.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetxIsComing
Hello ATS, my Husband went to the office this morning and was gone a few hours, i was outside having a smoke when I heard his car pull up in the drive diesel engine so I know the sound I stretched to look through the posts and saw the tail end of the car and it was black which is the colour of our car, the dog got all excited and I said to her Daddy's here, I heard him put the car in the garage, however i finished my smoke and went back into the house, he never came into the house, I thought maybe he's in the car talking on his mobile, so I checked his skype and he's still online in the office he hasn't left the office and he certainly isn't in the garage on his mobile, so what did I see and hear, this has really freaked me out today as i've never experienced anything like this before, so my question is what do you think I heard and saw, has anyone else had this happen to them please, I would love to hear from you if you have thanks?

OK two possible answers.

1) you actually travelled through time which would be ace but serious improbably

2) Get a cat scan, I dont say this to be mean but brain tumours cause hallucinations along with various brain disorders

Get it check, if you are all clear thats the best news and you might have really time travelled

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join