It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Tell My Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
INCREDIBLE story OP! Thanks for sharing it...

Like many others, I was glad that you went to the trouble of putting this on ATS to see.

You probably know this already but:

Those telling you to seek professional help are actually the ones who may actually NEED it.

Please ignore and forgive them as they are the ones who are actually deluded.

I have never experienced what you have but I have spent some time studying the phenomena.

Below are some of the quotes and links I found:

"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." ~ "The GUT"

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

"This is the most concise, elaborate,and precise explanation of the relationship between UFOs, Aliens, and Demons on youtube..."

"I'm not saying that there's no such thing as aliens that would be foolish of me. But what I am saying is that it was my experience that these were people claiming to be aliens.

They are way ahead. So when they say, 'It's aliens, it's aliens', and they show us some incredible technology, don't fall into the trap of feeling totally helpless, that this is beyond our realm to affect.'"

"They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY."

MIND CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL

FACT: You do NOT have to put up with them...

They are NOT who they claim to be...

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

BTW, you treat "aliens" EXACTLY like you would "ghosts"...

They are one and the same.

These are demons you are dealing with
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

Five common features of people involved in UFO alien sightings and abductions

Dr. Marzulli is someone I highly respect concerning this subject

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
INCREDIBLE story OP! Thanks for sharing it...

Like many others, I was glad that you went to the trouble of putting this on ATS to see.

You probably know this already but:

Those telling you to seek professional help are actually the ones who may actually NEED it.

Please ignore and forgive them as they are the ones who are actually deluded.

I have never experienced what you have but I have spent some time studying the phenomena.

Below are some of the quotes and links I found:

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

"This is the most concise, elaborate,and precise explanation of the relationship between UFOs, Aliens, and Demons on youtube..."

"I'm not saying that there's no such thing as aliens that would be foolish of me. But what I am saying is that it was my experience that these were people claiming to be aliens.

They are way ahead. So when they say, 'It's aliens, it's aliens', and they show us some incredible technology, don't fall into the trap of feeling totally helpless, that this is beyond our realm to affect.'"

"They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY."

MIND CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL

FACT: You do NOT have to put up with them...

They are NOT who they claim to be...

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

BTW, you treat "aliens" EXACTLY like you would "ghosts"...

They are one and the same.

These are demons you are dealing with

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

Five common features of people involved in UFO alien sightings and abductions

Dr. Marzulli is someone I highly respect concerning this subject

What you have to say is wonderful! I Thank you for displaying these kinds of thoughts/ideas on my thread, as very similar notions have held a nice place, a little higher up (no pun intended) within my realm of (always) skeptical considerations for some time now... It's rather ironic that you had mentioned these specific things at this time, as I have been "unofficially" in a slowwww process of putting together a thread which will touch-base upon some aspects that you have mentioned above. I can't say exactly what 'aspects' will be included in the thread, as I have much work to do yet

I want to say a lot more in reply to much of the content you posted, but I'm afraid I may get carried away with these topics, and in-tern, end up typing a whole entire page worth of content in just one reply. Ha.

Gut

edit on 6-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Really interesting story my friend! My ex-fiancee had similar experiences and she described them very much like you did! You can read her story from here:
edit on 19-1-2013 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Thank you for sharing.

I know someone personally who has had an almost identical experience regarding the UFOs' in your testimony.

I'll be sure to pass it along to her.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Dear "Whoever Knows About UFOs and Other Worldly Beings"

I would really appreciate an anonymous message, e-mail, phone call, or a random walk-up-to-me-on-the-street type deal of notification and information.

This would be ideal as well as important to me

It's unnecessary for you to tell me who you are or to warn me before contacting me.

I need to know about them and will not be considering sharing any information you might have to share with me at any point in time for the rest of my life. I keep to myself. Knowing about them will be enough to form full closure within myself and no other measures regarding said information will be taken from there.

Please.

I'll be waiting.

Sincerely,

edit on 24-3-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have been following your post with great interest. I didn't feel like I had anything to add so that's why I never commented.
But I would like to say that I do not think you are lying. Neither do I think that you have a mental health problem.
And I do have experience in working in the mental health area.
So I will just say thank you for posting this, very brave of you.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You're not alone my friend.

These beings utilize forms of quantum entanglement within the mind to forge various types of synchronicities, including conceptual and emotional telepathy. This is how they "anchor" with your mind and to the attuned mind, you will rightfully get the feeling that they are "Watching" or "observing" you in some way; because it was.

As far as hostility goes, with anything as complex as this type of situation, as well as the obviousness of the diversity of intelligent life out there, it's hard to identify with the scant amount of information we have.

I too, have seen things like this. In fact, I have had so many experiences regarding seeing UFO's, encounters of the 3rd kind, things like mothman where you get visions of impending events of occurrences that happen time and time again.

My personal experience with synchroncities became so enveloping at one point, most of my focus went towards observing social interaction and people in general, but with the "sense" and or "Feeling" that the synchronicity experiences yielded. This proved to cause some significant trauma to my mind as I uncovered what seemed like what I can only describe as telepathic coercion, as if I had somehow picked up on the techniques used by some of these beings. As to whether I was asserting these synchs or I was being fooled by one of these entities, I am unsure.

Either way, we're human my friend, remember that you always have people who will listen, who care. We may not know as you do, as you don't know as I do, but we can always relate.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Just to say I have two close sightings of orbs. Both in the same place.The most amazing thing I have seen with my eyes open.
I thought your story interesting because people around here see shadow beings too. Around my house and in my neighbours house.

s/f
edit on 2-4-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LILY9

reply to post by 1Providence1

reply to post by purplemer

Thank you you three very much for your kind and decent replies. It's nice to hear that reassurance from you Lily. Thank you for your professional evaluation on what you've concluded personally about me and my story as well as taking the time to read thoroughly first.

Purplemer, those shadow beings -- who knows really what or who they are, one can only guess their best guess, however it's clear they have remained to be very common, stealthy (?), as well as continuously intriguing throughout their ever so lengthy mission within the shadows.

Originally posted by 1Providence1reply to post by unb3k44n7

As far as hostility goes, with anything as complex as this type of situation, as well as the obviousness of the diversity of intelligent life out there, it's hard to identify with the scant amount of information we have.

Complex - indeed! It seems we've still only scraped the top layer off of this world in regards to it's composition, both how and why, and what our place may be in respect to whoever/whatever else is out there lurking these many years. SO much is yet to still be uncovered. IMO It sure is an exciting time we live in research-wise.

So, Providence, as to your thoughts and perhaps conclusion that the beings may be hostile in nature, it might interest you to hear that I've done a little digging about specifically that. While I've been thinking about this for many years since my sighting, I "as of now", am leaning towards that yes, they MAY very well be hostile. I, of course am not saying, nor do I know that to be the case for sure.

To further you some more info as to what I just said, It might also be of interest to you to know that I went ahead and spoke to an individual who works in my "State's Local UFO Chapter".

Before I even told this person what my thoughts were on the matters at hand, I decided to ask them only 2 specific questions (the only 2 that seemed to matter to me at this point right now), this is what I said,

Direct Quote from me:

"And I guess I did think of something I wanted to ask you... 2 things actually.

Have you yourself seen a UFO personally?
Do you know a means to contact the other intelligent life that may be behind the UFOs? Even if it is not a 2- way communication, do you at least know of a way to relay a message to them somehow to tell them something?."

And keep in mind I had already come to my own conclusions to these questions already before I asked, but I wanted to see what they had to say first.

So they replied saying, Exact Quote: "I'm not aware of a way to relay a message and furthermore I'd be circumspect about attempting it and leery about those who say they can.That's just my personal opinion. Remember that we have no proof that contact in benign, and some evidence that it is not. Again, a personal opinion based on a lot of reading and discussion with others." End of Quote

In conclusion, I'd like to say I was very satisfied with the reply I got, reason being because this is pretty much almost exactly the same conclusions I have come to after thinking about it and researching about it for many years.

FURTHERMORE, Although I am hesitant to even share this opinion, I may believe (at this time) that there is a chance to contact them that is MAYBE worth trying (with caution?) through the method of, dare I say, Occultism. I won't be any more specific. If you see what I am getting at and implying through connecting the dots then you do, if not then....*shrugs*

Regards.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! I DO believe you even though I wasn't there. Also: I've always said that if this enigma ever does get solved, it will be on account of us smokers haha!!

While I don't agree with all of mikeboydus' theories, the following thread is a tour de force and ATS classic through the historical realm of high-strangeness:

Great threads, keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
unb3k44n7, I just wanted to acknowledge your thread. Thank you for sharing your very interesting experiences. I hope all will be well.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Most of what you are about to read I have never told anyone. I am just letting it out of the bag now because someone on this website has made me feel now is the time. I have relived every detail over and over to make it as accurate as possible. And this looks like the perfect thread for it.

CASPER, KATY, CAT, MOUSE, MILK AND SAUCER

Autumn, 1964
I walk into my brother’s room and find him watching “Chiller”, a Saturday morning horror show. It is not showing the usual fare, it is showing film footage of flying saucers, specifically the 2 that flew past the water tower in Montana. It was at that point that I learned flying saucers were supposed to be real. I found that disquieting to say the least. I remember telling my brother that I thought they were pretend, like Casper, the friendly ghost.

Autumn, 1965
My father was a gunner on a bomber in the Pacific during the Second World War. He always wondered what it would be like to have to jump out of it. So after the war he started skydiving. He would do this every other weekend, taking my mom and me with him and I would usually fall asleep in the car on the way home. One Sunday night after doing this I woke up to find my mother holding the door open, telling me to hurry up and get out of the car.

I stepped out and noticed, up above the houses across the street, a glowing milky oval thing sitting in the sky. It was just sitting there, looking like plasma vibrating. It was about the size of a dime held at arm’s length. I was TERRIFIED and just stood there with my mouth open. I knew right then that this must be one of those flying saucers that were on TV. Being about half a mile away, they probably did not even see me. But when you are 10 that is about all you can think of in the moment. If I saw them they must have seen me. If they see me they are going to come get me.

My mother was mad, telling me to hurry up and get inside the house. Somehow I did because the next thing I remember is her coming down the hall asking me what was wrong, and asking me if I was sick. She was still mad and told me to get into the shower because it was late and it was a school night and I had to get to bed. All of these memories are very vivid in my mind, like they just happened last week. This was the most terrifying event in my life, much worse than the two heart attacks I have had.

I was in the shower and still freaked out. I was thinking maybe IT went away. So I stood up on the side of the shower and looked out the window to see if it was gone, only to see IT was still there. I probably slept for 2 years completely covered up with only my mouth exposed so I could breathe. My family always wondered why. But like I said, I was 10 years old and I thought they were going to come get me, because I had seen them. For years I had dreams about flying saucers flying overhead. But I do not think they ever came after me. I blocked it out for years and until today, have never told anyone as much as I have just told you. Even in 1967, when Mike Ford brought an 8x10 glossy into class for show and tell, I could not say anything about it. He got the photo from his Dad, who worked down the street on the Apollo program. It was this photo:

www.thehollywoodextra.com...

Even a few years ago, while talking about UFO’s I had the chance to ask my Dad about it and could not do it. And he was there.

At the time I thought my parents did not see it. And I felt that if I said something about it I would be in trouble. [Where THEY manipulating my thoughts?] For years I thought it odd that my mother was mad at me. My parents NEVER fought. Ever. They never even argued. I was the Beaver and they were Ward and June. But now I realize my parents MUST have seen this thing in the sky. How could they not see it while driving down the long highway into the housing track? So either they knew what it was or they knew it should not have been there. My guess is my mom saw it, did not like it, and wanted me in the house.

I do not think THEY saw me. They must have seen the car headlights, but being that they were a ways away they probably did not pay attention to me getting out of the car. You see I lived across the highway from the Seal Beach Naval Base. About half a mile away from my house there were rows of bunkers that stretched for miles. These bunkers housed nuclear weapons. I think they were hovering above those using something like ground penetrating radar to see what was inside.

September, 1971
Same exact place in the drive way. Oh what a difference 6 years makes when you are young. It is twilight and my dad is just about finished washing my mom’s car. I am in the garage when I hear him yell “Come here and look at this!”

The McDonald Douglas plant was just down the street, which was one of the places where they were working on the Saturn rocket and the Apollo program. In the sky above this were bright red lights. They seemed to be going off and on. They were getting bigger. They were coming our way.

We watched for a few minutes trying to guess what they could be. They did not make sense as an airplane. They did not make sense as anything. Except maybe, a hot air balloon.

As it got closer all I could think of was fire going up into a balloon bag. But the closer it got, the more obvious it was that there was no balloon above it. As it started to get really close it crossed our viewpoint and was now going past us to our left, just across the highway and right along the edge of the naval base, above the weapons storage area. We could now see that it was spinning. The “fires” that I had seen were like glowing lights that were spinning in an anti-clockwise motion. I was wondering if these “lights” were more like the “plasma” I had seen before than actual light bulbs. The craft itself was reflecting some of the glow from these red lights and it appeared to be your classic saucer shape. No tail, no rotors, no wings, no nothing. Like a nickel held at arm’s length, it was about 2,000 feet away and going about 5 mph. And it made no noise at all.

In a minute it was lost to sight behind the rooftops of the houses across the street. It was weird and unforgettable, to say the least. It left my father and I completely baffled. He said, “We just witnessed an honest to god UFO.”

December 1975
My father leaves a Christmas party drunk. He is driving west on the Katy freeway on the outskirts of Houston, a flat barren area with nothing but trees and fields for miles. The next thing he recalls is there are people helping him get out of the car. The front of the car is demolished yet he is unharmed. People ask him what he hit, as there is nothing in the road way ahead or behind him. My father does not know. There is nothing on or around the freeway at all that he could have hit. They noticed skid marks on the ground behind the car. He must have seen something because he had to have floored the brakes to leave such long brake marks. Someone suggested that he hit a tractor trailer and they race ahead to look for one. But they come back in a few minutes. There is nothing anywhere. The freeway is empty as far as the eye can see. Someone tells him he hit a UFO.

What is interesting here is that people not only stopped, but they went looking down the freeway for something that could have caused the accident. Not only because his car was sitting in the middle of the freeway, but because there was no reason for an accident. Everyone was bewildered. He did not roll over. He did not hit anything. Yet the car was totaled. The police were just as baffled and recorded it as a single car accident. The insurance company went along with the police.

So was one of the people on the scene telling him what they had actually witnessed, that he hit something that took off, that his car hit a UFO?

Something very much like this happened to a police officer a few years later, only he remembers he was searching for a UFO at the time.

June. 1978
A clear and sunny day. I am sitting on a rooftop with a friend and we see something in the sky. It draws our attention because it has been there for awhile. It has been moving upward and growing in size, but ever so slightly as to barely register change. It is oval and white.

Now we know this cannot be some alien saucer out in broad daylight over a major population area. So what is it? After about 15 minutes it has grown larger so we decide to get the binoculars.

Looking thru them we can see that it is comprised of 2 oval shapes. After another 5 minutes it has gotten much higher and we can see 3 oval shapes, all of which are bouncing together on the wind. There are black markings on it too. What the heck is that?

Then thru the binoculars it dawns on me.
I am looking at Mickey Mouse.
Seen him a hundred times.

We were in Huntington Beach. Disneyland is about 15 miles away. They sell balloons there in the shape of Mickey Mouse’s head, with 2 ears. For how low the balloon was when we first saw it, I would guess that it came out of someone’s car or from their home, not many miles distant.

We got a good laugh out of it, so much so that I still remember it.

June 10, 2009
I used to lye out on the balcony at night for hours and look up at the desert sky for UFO's. The head phones would be cranked up and many a time I would freak out as an airliner suddenly streaked into view burning up in a long flaming pyre. Of course those airliners would turn out to be shooting stars. I saw satellites and planes, but no UFO’s. At least not while trying to see one.

As a doting parent, I like to make sure my kids are all in at night, I do not sleep well otherwise. One cat would always stay out later than the others, so at 1am I woke up and went out to look for her. She liked to walk the fence line and would always come along it and go under the palm tree to come into the yard. So I went to that spot in the back yard and called her. At that point I saw a single bright red light fly across the sky going diagonally across the normal flight path that aircraft always take. It was moving fast and made no noise at all. I watched as a couple minutes later an aircraft went across the sky much higher up, and as usual, I could hear it. It was following the typical route that they always take, probably the LA to Phoenix run. It was going the typical speed of a high airliner, about 4 times slower than the red light. I thought it was odd that something like the red light could fly that fast [4 x 300 knots air speed = 2220km/h] and not create a sonic boom. My cat heard me and came running up to me along the top of the fence and we went inside.

I told myself for about a year that it could not really be an alien ship. But how else to explain it? Definitely not a satellite, comet, meteor or shooting star. It looked like it was fairly close, within only a few miles. If it was far away then it would have to have been huge. So we have one light, very fast and no noise. What was it?

My father just turned 88. He no longer remembers the 1971 sighting, but he did say that he was hoping he would get to see “the little buggers” before he had to leave this life.

That’s MY STORY, and I’m stuck with it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Your story has been heard, SA. Thanks for taking time out of your day to to type it all out share it with myself and others. I know, it's a boring, impersonal reply from me and I'm sorry if you're disappointed.
I do care and appreciate that you've not only shared it but had the courage to share despite the potential social stigma and other fear-based, hopeless, or irritated emotions that can come during and after the witnessing/sharing process.

Truth is, I don't have any more to say on ATS or to anyone in real life about UFOs anymore. I've reached the end-of-the-road with this topic. Unless some NEW info comes out after all these decades of rehashing or I, personally discover something NEW to consider the topics dead in the water for me.

All I can say is that I read/heard your story and thanks however dry and insensitive that is.

I've pawed through every possibility, numerous stories and research materials for Years. Everything that I can know about them, and other anomalies possibly related to them, I already know. Hearing about stories from others and hearing about a djinn connection, secret military projects, propulsion, drones, or anything else to be mustered up doesn't do anything for me personally. I'm just like, eh, yeah that's nice I guess, moving on.
Maybe someone else out there will benefit and find comfort from the details in your story. Again, I am sorry for coming off as potentially rude and insensitive but that's all I got for ya for ya and anyone else wanting to talk about it henceforth.

There's nothing more to be said, but to be told the truth, any info and discussions other than the FINAL TRUTH will only be rehash after rehash of what I already learned, read, researched, thought about, and explored, and it seems nobody's going to come out and spill what that truth is.

Call it irritated, call is pessimistic, call it NEUTRAL (mostly neutral), call it giving up, call it coping, call it what you will.

I believe after all the rehashing of info and conversations about UFOS - The only thing to do now is for someone who has the finances and connections to own such an aircraft (or ANYTHING) that is capable to make it's way into the sky next time they spot one and take the *%&#% down and find out for themselves what it is (if that's even possible) because apparently nobody is obligated to be a big hurry to tell us what I/We want to know.

I'd do it myself if I knew or had a way that I could. You bet Your Behind I Would.

edit on 10-5-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Glad somebody read it.

I feel as if I know all I need to know about who they are [several species], where they come from [several places] and where they are at [several places]. And at least what one of them is doing [human hybridization]. Anything else is just dessert. So occasionally I drop in to see if any new dessert is being served. But it is like reading a 500 page mystery novel and knowing beforehand that only 150 pages are true and worth reading. Without the authors input it is just speculation on which pages those are.

What you saw in the field though still trips me out. You were lucky to see that.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Yeah this is my main thread and initial reason I came to ATS in the first place.
This thread, as you have noticed is now an epic wasteland and has been for a while. You should take your story that you replied with here, and post a thread about it so you can get your story out there more effectively.

Your story is worth telling, and every true story can potentially hold that missing piece to the puzzle that someone has been searching for, and every true story helps get us all closer to the truth (I think) Even one detail or aspect of an experience/sighting can potentially help solve the mystery.

Get it out there.

edit on 14-5-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hi, I saw you link this page in the Stan Friedman interview, and had to take a look. You had a great experience, wish I were there, you are very lucky. And it sounds like you gained some abilities from it which became so normal that they were...normal, as they should be. Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed it. One question though, from your OP: "After I gained some composer I opened the slider door again and went back out on the deck." Who was the composer you gained? (couldn't resist, smiley face here). (actually I was studying up on some composers just last week). Since I'm here, I'd like to say I've enjoyed your posts on the site, and (please stop smoking) what? Where did that come from? Anyway, yes, have enjoyed them, and this thread (I didn't read every post but lots of them) as well. I like the part where the Air Force helicopter was investigating the same area you saw the things emit light in, and then the thing in the field. Nice.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Djinn* is the proper spelling.
Not to be a grammar Nazi, but that was grating me every time I saw it.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I read the first two paragraphs of your story and knew how I wanted to respond to your story after I was finished read it, and since I have a bad short-term memory (ADD) I didn't want to forget it. So I wrote "Regardless of what you believed (or not) before this event, your view of the world has been drastically changed as well of yourself." As I continued reading I saw that you basically said those same words.

Welcome to the "experiencer" club. It is a very dangerous place for a person to be because you are all alone. For twenty-two years after my time-loss experience in 1964, I told only two people of the circumstances, a girlfriend and then my wife of twenty-four years. Neither one believed me. I could tell. They didn't say anything negative in reply but it was obvious that they didn't want to hear about it anymore as that one sharing made them fearful of my sanity. You will get little comfort from others that have not has experiences that have general similarities. The idiot responses and inane questions of the curious you will get here you will have to ignore and take some comfort in those that read your story and maybe comment with gentle words and even those that remain silent and not comment at all.

If you haven't, you need to read the book by Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception he was the first noteworthy investigator to breach the topic of the seemingly impossibility of synchronicity in everyday, literally stupid, occurrences in relation to the UFO phenomena. Events that must be rated as "impossible" and "stupid" because they conform to not a shred of a reasonable explanation in the normal sense. How, you wonder, can it happen that these events occur without someone or something controlling and knowing every aspect of the area around your personal existence well enough to bring those things together? You continually say it can't be.... But then it happens in some other fashion that again rocks you back to square one.

The one place that I've found solstice is in the acceptance that this mechanical reality that we so firmly believe in is a cardboard reality taught throughout our societies and cultures without fail. It is handy enough for everyday things, but it is totally false at its core. What we are being shown in those rare moments are some of the effects of quantum physics that is powered by consciousness and information that defies the understand of the best minds in the world today. That sounds like a weasel-worded escape explanation for the mystery. But it is about the best explanation we laypeople can determine from the words of far better minds than ours. If they are confused and perplexed, why can't we join them in the wonder of it all when it comes to tug at us?

So many people smugly assume that the UFO phenomena either don't exist at all or are a one-faceted situation, namely, ETs from someplace else, period. But it is far more complicated than that and gives us a glimpse of the whole enchilada.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Breathing life back into the thread.
Remember to never stop looking for the truth. Every puzzle piece we share amongst one another brings us that much closer.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It may be interesting to consider that you are actually of this group of beings. You incarnated here as a human and have brought abilities with you. They want to connect with you...but you have a strong red ray or root chakra reaction which causes you to panic, which is understandable. How many of us can say we have been in contact or seen in full consciousness a non-human entity that is highly evolved and much different looking from us. You can imagine it but until you experience you don't understand the experience and what its really like. I don't.

Anyway...as shocking as it may be this is the story for many contactees but not all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join