It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Tell My Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum
reply to post by unb3k44n7

As someone who recently had a UFO encounter I certainly don't discount your story. What gets me is, why not grab a camera? You weren't too shaken to grab a pair of binoculars. Have you at least drawn pics and shared your story with MUFON?

My encounter happened on a one-lane road with no shoulder and nothing but private homes every 1000 feet or so. I had a camera on my phone but I couldn't drive and get to the camera app and get a picture taken at the same time. If it happens again I will risk getting into a fender bender because you don't know how rare and strange it is until it happens to you.

Have you tried recording the conversations you are hearing? You might even pick up more from a recording than you are with just your ears.

I HAVE recorded the whispers and sounds I hear in my house.
If you must know.

And the reason why I didn't take pictures is listed above in my last post.

And yes, I DID DRAW pictures of what I seen.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I think that someone will write off the rapture as aliens taking people away for some reason or another and the people left will be told they are the lucky ones.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Your story has made me come forward to tell mind..
I was station in 1966 at Fort Bliss Texas,and was a FUIF" missile student with a top secrete clearance.Another friend and I decided to leave post,and to drive out onto the desert near a place that we went to horseback ride, and in order to toke on a joint and away from military authorities.While we were there and casually talking;I noticed that there was a soft greyish blue light coming from over a sand dune,and thinking that it might have been someone arriving,we finished the toke,but then decided to walk towards the low light and see who it was.
After walking some maybe two hundred feet,and getting to the top of the dune, we were both amazed and speechless at what we saw approximately 100 or less feet from us . There sitting around 6 feet above the ground was a dome shaped object,and it was the source of the soft grey blue light,but the light was withing its skin body,and seem to be brighter inside of it, and the object seem to be alive. Its soft grey body was translucent like,and greyish like a sharks.The object was almost half the size of a foot ball field,and it made no sound,nor was there any dust or what ever under it,etc.

In the matter of seconds that we stood there just stunned and looking at it,it sat perfectly still.In the next few seconds I turned to my friend to look at him,and in that moment it felt as though the object knew that then we were looking at it;and it began to move away from us in a smooth motion with no sound,but covering hundreds of feet in milliseconds heading into the sky. We dared not take our eyes off it for fear of losing it in the nights sky. We continued to watch until it was out and among the stars,and then it just stopped,and anyone else seeing it would not have known that it wasn't a star.We watched it for near an hour to see what it would do next,but it held that position,and we stopped looking at its position.
We both decided that due to our clearance sensitivity we would tell no one what we had just seen;as we knew that they would question us to the max. A few weeks later ,the whole region was blacked out,and they never figured out why. This was the white sands missile area,and the ElPaso and Mexico areas. My seeing this has stayed with me up to now,and I wish that now I could have approached it. I often wonder what my veteran friend is going through these days in his mind about what we saw,and all the time I wonder when he will find me and call out of the blue to talk to someone that he knows will understand,because we both witnessed it. I cannot even today tell you what it was,but it did not seem of this world...........Peace..gaiamon"

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Fascinating story I have had experiences with both UFO and "shadow people" myself. I could go in to detail but that may hijack this thread. This is your story. I always wondered if there was a connection never could connect the dots. I came to the realization that things are not what they seem. That we in fact think we know but have no idea. I am a agnostic and not sure if it was demonic but it was a negative presence i dealt with in a home 14 years ago. I have felt the presence of extreme evil from these things more then one can muster or even fathom feeling around these shadow figures. This was in the same place where the shadow person or people were seen I even snapped a photo.

I have had several UFO sightings as well through my whole life like i said and missing time with deja-vu or synchronicity like you. I have predicted births deaths national tragedies before it happened because it was shown to me somewhere before hand on a tv screen. I recall similar beings in my bed room when i was a small child. I have tried my best to remain skeptical and tried to find logical answers to these accounts but to no avail. Just preposterous excuses such as sleep paralysis, old had syndrome and the typical mumbo jumbo we hear to explain away these things. So many people are not receptive to the layers of existence around them unfortunately.

Have you looked at regressive hypnosis to account for the lost hours in time? It sounds like a classic case of abduction. I hate to assert myself or make you think so before trying it i would not want to influence you. You may have some screened memories there i don't know. The being seems to have been observing you and probing you for what you may remember? Perhaps making sure you do not remember what happened in the missing time from a safe range.

Just my 2 cents, thanks for sharing your story. You are one of many whom has had to deal with this phenomena.We are all being contacted for a reason . It's not easy to open up to people about these things.

To my knowledge the orbs are a sort of probe. They seem to be made of some kind of plasma substance. What may connect them to the ethereal or paranormal phenomena is that in theory spirits can manifest a plasma like substance as well? Maybe there is a connection. Maybe not.

Anyway thanks again for sharing

edit on 27-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

Take some drugs, alter the physical chemistry of this organ and see what kind of realities it wants you to believe. Dreams themselves are dug induced so we can see this mind thing is designed to be the trickster. Through the process of our development we learn to assign values and priorities to our experiences based on how they comport with the physical realities we encounter.

Huh? Did you mean to say dreams are "drug induced"? How so? Chemicals in our brain are different than drugs manufactured by big pharma. I also have no clue what "the mind thing is designed to the trickster" means.

Dreams are a way for our subconscious to sort out what happens in our conscious life. Many times they can be interpreted, and this can help ease issues with our lives.

Ever hear of dmt?. It's a chemical released in our brain as we sleep. Mighty powerful stuff. This is a natural function of the brains chemistry. Hallucinations are a natural part of our being. The mind does play tricks on our awareness and I am just assuming this is part of our design, if you believe in design. It is certainly a part of our physiology at any rate. Maybe saying "this mind thing is designed to be the trickster." is a bit cute. Let's try this. The mind as it exists and functions can give us glimpses of reality beyond or outside our normal perceptions. Perhaps what we think of as outside influences, originate in our own thinking.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Just one small problem, never has there been any real physical evidence. This is what makes me think these are all creations of our marvelous sidekick and constant companion, the mind.

I wasn't high, asleep or imagining anything when this happened. It really did happen. Just the way I retell it here in this thread 30 or so years later. Not for any gain but because I don't want to keep it quiet anymore. Times have changed since back then. Back then you were a kook if you saw anything out of the ordinary. I hope others learn from it. I hope they compare it to their own experience. I don't want to carry this to my grave without sharing it in a forum. This thread prompted me to do that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gaiamon

Thanks for sharing that.

We both decided that due to our clearance sensitivity we would tell no one what we had just seen;as we knew that they would question us to the max.

Isn't it a bit weird that your circumstances at the time compelled you to keep your experience quiet? Some argue that these things are "of the devil", that he is trying to fool mankind into believing that they are aliens. (But barring that absurdness) just imagine... why would the devil give these experiences to people that have to hide them? Pilots, astronauts, police, and military personnel are bound to certain performance tasks that would make disclosure of these phenomenon cost them their jobs. So they keep it quiet. Not very good advertising.

Not too bright on the devils part.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experience Unb. I think that often when someone experiences something truly paranormal their instinct is to keep it quiet, especially away from authorities. That is a survival instinct because anyone who 'knows' too much is viewed as a threat often to the establishment of suppression.

I know with the majority of my experiences I went out of my way to keep them far from the knowledge of those around me unless I could trust them and that was few and far between. There were times however, where I had too many witnesses and then it really got weird for a time.

What I can tell you is that once a door is opened, that in effect opens other doors to be connected to what most people are veiled from. It is like you become plugged into it in a strange way that connects you to a network so to speak. There are things that are also trapped here which most people will never see and there are also portals opening moreso now in these specially appointed days.

The veil is thinning in this war of deception upon the earth.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7

As someone who recently had a UFO encounter I certainly don't discount your story. What gets me is, why not grab a camera? You weren't too shaken to grab a pair of binoculars. Have you at least drawn pics and shared your story with MUFON?

My encounter happened on a one-lane road with no shoulder and nothing but private homes every 1000 feet or so. I had a camera on my phone but I couldn't drive and get to the camera app and get a picture taken at the same time. If it happens again I will risk getting into a fender bender because you don't know how rare and strange it is until it happens to you.

Have you tried recording the conversations you are hearing? You might even pick up more from a recording than you are with just your ears.

I HAVE recorded the whispers and sounds I hear in my house.
If you must know.

And the reason why I didn't take pictures is listed above in my last post.

And yes, I DID DRAW pictures of what I seen.

Thank you for your reply.

Not sure why the attitude.You post a truly personal story that impacted your life, and no one is allowed to ask you questions about it?

You should file a report with Mufon if you believe it to be a credible encounter. Especially if you do have evidence. I would consider the drawings and the tapes as evidence and so would they. They would be genuinely interested in your experience and will even follow up with you from time to time.

So, if you recorded the sounds, have you attempted to analyze them? What do you hear? Has anyone else listened to them? Do they hear what you hear? Look, I'm interested in your story, but don't post something like this and not expect questions, comments or suggestions. Isn't that what you were looking for?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Take some drugs, alter the physical chemistry of this organ and see what kind of realities it wants you to believe. Dreams themselves are dug induced so we can see this mind thing is designed to be the trickster. Through the process of our development we learn to assign values and priorities to our experiences based on how they comport with the physical realities we encounter.

Huh? Did you mean to say dreams are "drug induced"? How so? Chemicals in our brain are different than drugs manufactured by big pharma. I also have no clue what "the mind thing is designed to the trickster" means.

Dreams are a way for our subconscious to sort out what happens in our conscious life. Many times they can be interpreted, and this can help ease issues with our lives.

Ever hear of dmt?. It's a chemical released in our brain as we sleep. Mighty powerful stuff. This is a natural function of the brains chemistry. Hallucinations are a natural part of our being. The mind does play tricks on our awareness and I am just assuming this is part of our design, if you believe in design. It is certainly a part of our physiology at any rate. Maybe saying "this mind thing is designed to be the trickster." is a bit cute. Let's try this. The mind as it exists and functions can give us glimpses of reality beyond or outside our normal perceptions. Perhaps what we think of as outside influences, originate in our own thinking.

Heard of it. It's a naturally produced chemical, which is not a drug. I'd have to disagree with you on hallucinations as the only time I came even CLOSE to experiencing something like that was after popping shrooms. They are a product of a lack of real perception, and they are different from dreams. If you aren't on medications for some reason, I think if you are hallucinating you need to seek some help. I'm totally serious.

Now, as for your last point - I think in COMBINATION with certain drugs, that can be totally true. I've never tried '___' or Payote, but we've all heard of the stories. Steve Jobs thought it opened up his mind ('___'), and I've heard similar stories about Payote. Heck, anything "mind altering" is going to dull reality. Ask Hemingway about Absinthe.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

1st. I didn't reply with an attitude. I don't know what you are talking about. False accusations.
2nd. But now I will because of the accusation.
3rd If you are going to accuse me of having an attitude no more of your questions will be answered now.

Thank you for participating.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The one time I actually saw a craft I knew it was technological and not spiritual. It did things that were not of this world. I know that. You will also be able to tell if what you saw was real nuts and bolts or ethereal. Certain things stand out. The beams. You said they came down nearby. Have you tried to locate that spot? What is there? Is it a man made structure or something that it was "scanning"? Or just a place in the woods? Did the helicopter fly back and forth over that spot? Did it fly by and then return to that spot and pass over it repeatedly? Like maybe it saw something from the air and returned to investigate? Was that the direction the figure in the field ran towards the next day? Did the other phenomenon start after the event or have you had experiences of either type before? Did you say that the spirit stuff happens in only one place? Do all these things happen there? And there only?

I do not know if it was technological or spiritual. I could not tell. They were very bright white, orbs as I will call them, although they were oval-shaped.

I did walk back into the woods to check out the landscape where they seemed like they emitted the beam. Although I cannot be fully sure if the beam was emitted into the forest or if it could have been emitted into my farmer friend's field or not. From my vantage point the "UFOS" were OVER the treeline, but how far back and to what extent I cannot be certain. I found a patch in the forest that appeared to be burnt or singed. Although I cannot with any certainty say that was from the beam. It's only speculatory.

There was no man made structure in the woods. It's just all forest and nobody has a house and lives in there.

The helicopter flew over the treeline in the spot and then it was gone for a few minutes and it came back for another swipe across the spot like it was investigating. I didn't watch all day though or for any amount of time so I don't know if it made more rounds or not.

The figure ran into the opposite side of the woods of that the event took place.

This was my first sighting. The 'other phenomenon' began occurring post sighting.

The paranormal stuff happened on occasion at my old house (the house where my sighting occurred). And it happens now in my apartment. At my old house I also seen shadow figures on occasion. I also had an event occur where my brother's military picture, that was small in size, was stacked neatly on top of my father's military picture, that was larger in size, next to a bed on the floor in the house when nobody in the house has touched them. In my apartment the activity started occurring in my office. It felt very creepy and unnerving in there, and just generally uncomfortable. It's hard to explain. And then things happened in my bathroom. After that it was the hallway, where the shadows were seen leaving the office into the bathroom. And now, some time later, I SOMETIMES feel the weird feeling in my bedroom. But not ALL the time like it was present in the office. But I do hear the whispers almost constantly in my bedroom. It's a mix between whispers and like someone takes a quick breath out sort of thing, and the whooshing sounds when I turn my head sometimes. Other than the office, where it started, the bathroom, the hallway, and now my room, I had something happen only ONCE in the kitchen. Only once, where the lid on the garbage can opened and shut a tiny bit. I even walked over to the garbage can after I heard it and I opened and shut it like 3 times to see if it was stuck or something but the lid was fine. I don't know if the garbage thing was paranormal, but it was weird that it did that and I could not repeat it or find out why as the lid should not have done that.

I want to note that my use of the word paranormal does not necessarily refer to spirits of actual people who have deceased. I am not convinced as to what causes these things to happen. There are still theories of 'interdimensional beings' and causes from events and voices being caught in electromagnetic waves, so to speak, and replaying themselves like a track from past events, among MANY other theories to be considered as apposed to paranormal only referring to actual people who have passed away.

I also really enjoyed your story. Very intriguing. Thank you so much for sharing intrptr ;-)

edit on 27-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Heard of it. It's a naturally produced chemical, which is not a drug. I'd have to disagree with you on hallucinations as the only time I came even CLOSE to experiencing something like that was after popping shrooms. They are a product of a lack of real perception, and they are different from dreams. If you aren't on medications for some reason, I think if you are hallucinating you need to seek some help. I'm totally serious.

Now, as for your last point - I think in COMBINATION with certain drugs, that can be totally true. I've never tried '___' or Payote, but we've all heard of the stories. Steve Jobs thought it opened up his mind ('___'), and I've heard similar stories about Payote. Heck, anything "mind altering" is going to dull reality. Ask Hemingway about Absinthe.

I feel like I'm being misunderstood here. I never suggested that our buddy with the story was under the influence. I was only saying that the mind can preform in ways we don't expect responding to influences we don't understand and of those we may not even be aware.

Now I have myself experienced events that i find unexplainable. very much like those detailed by our boy with the story.in a post subsequent to the one I am addressing here. An occurrence so improbable as to defy any explanation. I won't bore you with the details, lets just say I have no answer. Not even my own mind slip unless it was a collective slip for others were involved. and I can suppose where there is one there can be more

Well buddy you seem to be a kind of portal for this kind of thing. Must be stressful.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.You prompted me to finally tell that story for some of the same reasons you said you did.

The figure ran into the opposite side of the woods of that the event took place.

I see. I was thinking maybe they were trying to draw you there by pointing with the beam and the "little guy".

This was my first sighting. The 'other phenomenon' began occurring post sighting.

The paranormal stuff happened on occasion at my old house (the house where my sighting occurred). And it happens now in my apartment.

I don't have an answer for you on your experiences. You "seem" to link the two and I was just wondering about that because there are seeming paranormal connections sometimes between the two. I want to say that I think maybe a spirit was responsible for what you call orbs. Maybe something has attached itself to you as you say it also occurs now in another place that you live. That could become more serious if left unchecked.

Do you attribute the ghostly stuff to the Orbs or vice versa? Did you have any experience in the old house before your sighting?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A thought occured a couple days ago:

Let's say people like us (who have seen craft, and now enjoy "wacky hour" afterwards- the paranormal stuff), have been tagged with a device (like wild animals)- that the ETs use to keep an eye on us, and track vitals, brainwaves, etc- for the sole purpose of the fact we're the people who will be repopulating Earth2, or whatever. The devices have the unfortunate side effect of giving us anything from mild hallucinations to full blown psychic phenomena to lunatics like Blossom Goodgrief.

Think about it: we all just take for granted advanced tech= perfect tech. What if it isnt? The aliens know the world is going to go kaboom- they do not know when (insert your own theories as to what politics and stuff has been going on between ET and the various govts of the world). Think how widespread these sightings have been. Then think of this scenario: The world goes up in an nuclear fireball. Would it make sense for ET to be doing a last minute random snatching of people *during* a nuclear war? They grab some murderers, they grab some thieves, rapists, and throw them in with good people, and then think of trying to seed a colony with *that* mix. Or worse... They try to get away, and get bblown to atoms by a missile.

I think we've been tagged, and the tag is picking up stray whatever (EM fields, radiation, what have you). If nuke war comes in our time, we'll be seeing the stars. If not, well- we die, and they tag another generation.

Like I said- just a thought.
edit on 29-9-2012 by wylekat because: More thoughts by Jack Handy. :-P

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What you are explaining is what I call subconscious connection. To figure out if you experience it (and it seems you do) you have to get rid of things that can happen randomly (just a coincidence).
For example, if someone says a walk in the ____, it is very common for two people to think 'park'. However, there are times when someone is thinking of a word that you don't know, or a name that you have never heard before..and you know it. At least for me.
This is what I refer to as the first Tier of subconscious connection. Note: Tier 1 is the most basic, and as you progress in the tiers numerically, the higher numbers the deeper connections that are almost impossible or cannot be based on coincidence.

Other things that are around tier 1-2 include:
-Thinking of someone and being like, oh I haven't thought about them in years.
-And then receiving a call from them, or seeing them on the street.

Something else may be thinking of a specific item and then heading to Facebook (which you haven't been on for weeks) and seeing a brand new original content image about a specific item (that you also have not thought about/seen in many weeks).
This can be common though. However, this one is also very common if:
-Someone around you is on their phone on Facebook.
-Sees the same post as you.
-Thinks about the item in the post.
-The thought is sent to your subconscious where it is called to the front of your mind.

Subconscious connection is happening all the time, but only sometimes you notice it. If you are aware you will begin to see connections in everything. Since discovering my enhanced ability to notice these happenings I have at times gone crazy, at times been aware and careful as everything is a sign, and at other times used the knowledge to my advantage for building relationships.

-Anyways, keep posting.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
edit; My post got posted twice
edit on 30-9-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I know how your feeling , i am long past trying to tell my story
Maybe your story may help some one years from now that stumbles onto your thread , so thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading your experience. Just keep on living your life to the best of your ability and let what others think or do not think go.

By telling your story perhaps you will help others less open about their experiences without them having to come forward.

One thing is clear, this reality is so much fun and there is never a dull moment.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading your experience. Just keep on living your life to the best of your ability and let what others think or do not think go.

By telling your story perhaps you will help others less open about their experiences without them having to come forward.

One thing is clear, this reality is so much fun and there is never a dull moment.

Thanks for reading and replying, Antar.

Keep your eyes up, you never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join