It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas' Birth Certificate Proven To Be A Fraud After Police Investigations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by PvtHudson

lol? Most truthers are on the same level as birthers

And he isn't "the one", he's our dear leader...get it right.

Point me to the birther forum please.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

There is some concern that Romney would not qualify. His father moved to Michigan from Mexico, would he count as a natural born citizen?

It really does not matter anyways. If you stick with Obama you will get more of the same for the next 4 years. What ever happened to hope and change. Oh that is right he promised change. There are a lot of Americans that are worse off now than 4 years ago. Your other choice is Rmoney. Romney is an idiot that thinks airplanes should have windows that roll down.

If these are our choices we are doomed. *sings the "Doom Song"*

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Really? That's the thing that gets flagged as the most egregious violation perpetrated by a President?

Of course it is, he is a black man with a Muslim name. That is all birthers see, I'm sure they go on about lynching him behind closed doors.

Don't get me wrong... I know for a fact that the released birth certificate PDF was a fake, and it took all of 10 seconds to figure that out. (for the record, that was a few seconds longer than it took my six year old computer to open the file.) The most basic fact of it is that a scanned document can not possibly load as separate layers (including one blank "page from a book" which then has a layer of text loaded a moment later. Not possible, unless you spend a stupid amount of time separating it in the first place. Why would it have taken the sherriff's team so freaking long to reach that conclusion? Maybe their computers were too new.

But I digress. While I know what I know, what I don't know is why? What could be so important about making this particular guy President that they'd falsify birth records... And then do it so poorly that it would just take a slightly slowed loading time to show it as a fraud? Is the identification of this as a fraud intended to force us to accept some other new draconian power grab? Have they just stopped caring that we know what they're doing? Or are they really that bad at this game?

<< 1   >>

join