It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas' Birth Certificate Proven To Be A Fraud After Police Investigations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I really almost don't know what to say to this. So many questions arise. Talk about making a fool of the American powers. Was he born in America? Is he even a citizen? Before you go defending Obama, watch the video, and research the evidence for yourselves. Knowing this, makes me sick to my stomach, nearly. There's really not more I could say. I really am just about completely lost for words... See for yourselves...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So does knowing this change anything? Will he get thrown out the whitehouse?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

It's a little to late for an action like that don't you think? He won. There is an election coming up though. Romney might not be the best person to be the next president, but I would much rather have an American be president than an Illegal immigrant, but we don't even know if he is illegal. We just know the birth certificate provided to the American people is a fraud, but I would think though, that if he was a citizen, there would be no reason for a fake birth certificate. Unless, he became a U.S. citizen later in life, and just didn't want the American people to know that he was born outside the U.S. Whatever the case, this is far from a laughing matter.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well you are right. Its pretty deceptive.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
How do they get away with this sort of thing time and again? They’re accountable to no one.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
"We believe probable cause may exist indicating forgery and fraud may have been committed." Coming from Joe Arpaio, a sheriff that has his own agenda of sorts that directly go against Obama's "leniency" to illegal immigrants.

Nothing could possibly be wrong here...

ETA: I'm not saying it isn't fake, I'm just saying look at the source and that I wouldn't call this proof. Just my opinion.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Miri08 because: ...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
LOL. sure it is. Investigations by sheiff joes police force...you know the convicted criminal sheriff.

Obama wasn't born in the USA, that's why his Indonesian school files say otherwise. I guess his parents just decided to lie decades ago.

edit on 25-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yes I got a pretty good laugh over this one

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It's never too late. He's the figurehead of the United States of America. All laws should be more strict if broken by someone who is supposed to set an example for the rest of America. He should be immediately impeached and then sent to jail with the same sentence as Bernie Madoff for fraud. Bill may have lied about getting a blowy. But out right lying to get a position you are not eligible for and deceiving over 300 million Americans as holding the most influential and sacred position in America deserves the worse punishment. Bill should've have gotten in trouble for lying, you cannot trust a leader who lies. But this tarnishes the words of our founding fathers.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

To me it seems there's a lot of scandal surrounding his birth certificate. Nothing really matches up. Seems like he and his parents just use citizenship or a country to gain whatever they want to gain. In Indonesia he's American. When he goes to University he says he's a foreigner. SS # from Connecticut. Nothing really adds up. Either way he's hiding something. Oh well

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

The mental gymnastics that the birthers do in order to get their point across is amazing.

Get over it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
They are right the document does have problems, but I'd like to think if someone that high up in power need a little Photoshop work done he be able to find someone able to do a better job. I mean if your going to make a fake document why leave in all errors, like the white shadowing, not flatting the file and saving it as a PDF like needed. You could make a better document in MS paint. It just does not make since the current addition of Photoshop even have a simple tool to fix the errors if used right. It's like they're thrown on there just for people to look at them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

To me it seems there's a lot of scandal surrounding his birth certificate.

Because you're ignorant

When he goes to University he says he's a foreigner

Oh really? Proof?

SS # from Connecticut.

Sure

www.thefogbow.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
They are right the document does have problems, but I'd like to think if someone that high up in power need a little Photoshop work done he be able to find someone able to do a better job. I mean if your going to make a fake document why leave in all errors, like the white shadowing, not flatting the file and saving it as a PDF like needed. You could make a better document in MS paint. It just does not make since the current addition of Photoshop even have a simple tool to fix the errors if used right. It's like they're thrown on there just for people to look at them.

I agree. A little odd that the most powerful man on the planet with the most powerful resources behind him is incapable of making a rock solid forgery. It simply does not pass the sense test.

Problem is like all subjects on ATS there comes point when people come up against cognitive dissonance. That pschological barrier that prevents people from saying "I was wrong". Instead they will pursue avenues of distortion to the bitterest of ends simple to avoid saying that word.......wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

The mental gymnastics that the birthers do in order to get their point across is amazing.

Get over it.

Are you kidding me? This is a forum with a whole sections dedicated to TRUTHERS. You people have no right to claim other conspiracies are "mental gymnastics". It's hilarious to me that conspiracy theorists on a conspiracy site wont touch conspiracies if they have anything to do with "The One".

HYPOCRISY.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Svipdagr
It's never too late. He's the figurehead of the United States of America. All laws should be more strict if broken by someone who is supposed to set an example for the rest of America. He should be immediately impeached and then sent to jail with the same sentence as Bernie Madoff for fraud. Bill may have lied about getting a blowy. But out right lying to get a position you are not eligible for and deceiving over 300 million Americans as holding the most influential and sacred position in America deserves the worse punishment. Bill should've have gotten in trouble for lying, you cannot trust a leader who lies. But this tarnishes the words of our founding fathers.

Really? That's the thing that gets flagged as the most egregious violation perpetrated by a President? Don't worry about the wars of aggression based on fabricated evidence about an enemy we created out of smoke and mirrors and continue to parade around as a multi-purpose fear-inducing boogyman. Don't worry about the gutting of the American economy and sale of the country to bankers. Don't worry that freedom of speech is limited to that little cage over there where you practically arrest yourself. This guy lied on his resume.

The government has already abolished the founding fathers. Hadn't you heard? Their suggestions have been edited out of that document you have enshrined. The office of the President should never be the most sacred position in America, for some pretty obvious reasons.

"Well, when the President does it, that means that it is not illegal." - Dick Nixon

I also wanted that quote from G-dub the self-proclaimed "Decider"... But he made it comically easy to find impeachable offenses. Like that was the intention all along... Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

lol? Most truthers are on the same level as birthers

And he isn't "the one", he's our dear leader...get it right.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Really? That's the thing that gets flagged as the most egregious violation perpetrated by a President?

Of course it is, he is a black man with a Muslim name. That is all birthers see, I'm sure they go on about lynching him behind closed doors.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

chill out man. Obama's school records haven't been released period. We ask, he doesn't give. Same as romney when he talked about his tax records and he wouldn't release him. we'll he released him and he really knows how to play with his accountants.

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=1&cp=10&gs_id=45&xhr=t&q=obama+school+records&pf=p&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=obama+sc ho&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=3e1960d58e8957d2&biw=1280&bih=645

look at google itself. won't prove anything.

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=1&pq=obama%20school%20records&cp=10&gs_id=hu&xhr=t&q=obama%27s+social+security+number&pf=p&safe=off& sclient=psy-ab&oq=obama%27s+so&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=3e1960d58e8957d2&biw=1280&bih=645

same thing with his social security

fact is there's so much info out there but there's no way to find the truth of any of it. there's info to argue for both sides. that he's a foreigner or a US citizen. the point of this website is to discuss the truth. putting someone down or name calling won't do anything.

ohh and sorry im not a racist. i don't give a damn if he's black or if he's muslim. i just dont like liars and manipulators period. I dont support romney either.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is old news and there have been several ATS threads about it. It's Arpaio's opinion. No proof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join