It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Mirror of Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
A good friend of mine inherited this house.It is an heirloom from his parents who have from their parents.
Is a large house with many rooms bright and welcoming a house with lot of antique furniture.
But what is very strange it is that this house has only one mirror.
And here beggins the story.
This mirror is covered with a white silk veil so you can not look in it.

themouthandtheknife.blogspot.ro...

When this friend of mine inherited the house he was told that the most important thing in that house is the covered mirror with the silk veil that he must never look in it and a letter that he must not oppen until the time will be right.
He was told also that he will know when to take the veil over that mirror and read the letter.
In so many years of living in that house very often passed beside the mirror in fear each time wondering what would be to see if he will uncover away the veil.
But never had courage.He knew that he have to wait until the time will be right.
He believed that the time may never come.
Until one night when he had this strange dream.
In his dream he was a star somewhere in the distance and from that distance he could see Earth.
Earth covered in white clouds just like the veil that covers mirror he inherited from his parents.

library.thinkquest.org...

And while looking at this image in his dream suddenly those white clouds like silk veil disappeared letting the oceans reflect the light and looking like a mirror.

wakeuptiger.blogspot.ro...

In this mirror made of oceans he saw the faces of his parents and grandparents smiling to him.

The next day, when he woke up, he remembers his dream and he knew it was time to take the white veil of the mirror and he may open the letter.
He opens the letter and there were written few words.

"This is the mirror of love in which your parents looked and your grandparents and where you look and you remember of those who were before"

He took that veil of and looked in the mirror and for a second had the impression that he sees like in his dream when he was a star from a distance ,reflecting in the oceans just like in a mirror the faces of his parents and grandparents.

And few words wrriten in the waters of the oceans...

...Truth in hope ...with Love.

www.victorianplumbing.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Do you think anyone will even understand? Is it best to cloak the day and undress the night? The realisation of your friends composite being his relatives is an important one but not something which is addressed in society today. Regardless of the factuality of your OP we do need a rite of initiation for both sexes and eventually the other species to assist in explaining and helping to move from knowing to realising. Self actualisation is obviously not a fruitful endeavour as seen in society today, too few make it, too few understand there is more. We need to take the reigns and ensure the development of context to enable people to reconcile what can be topics of great difficulty.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

Do you think anyone will even understand?
No I am sure not.

The realisation of your friends composite being his relatives is an important one but not something which is addressed in society today. Regardless of the factuality of your OP we do need a rite of initiation for both sexes and eventually the other species
It is about love and eternity about those who were before us .We are like them and we must keep their memory alive for human civilization to survive.It is indeed very complicated.

Self actualisation is obviously not a fruitful endeavour as seen in society today, too few make it, too few understand there is more. We need to take the reigns and ensure the development of context to enable people to reconcile what can be topics of great difficulty.
Is an example as are many others,in that mirror will look those who will come after my friend will grow old and die..as someone will look forever in the oceans like a mirror eternally.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You are born into the family you're born into to learn from them. Some qualities are good and you should continue and others are terrible and you should learn that they are to be done away with. Too many people with blind allegiance. That is this world's problem.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Beautiful reminder of what is of importance

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Too many people with blind allegiance. That is this world's problem.
Very well spotted.

There might be a problem.

We have only one World.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Beautiful reminder of what is of importance
Glad I brought a plus of light into the darkness.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here is the secret.

Few days after this post one morning at the beginng of October,I woke up ...seeing that star.

In the room that I sleep I have this window and if you leave your head back you can see a little piece of the sky.

It was shocking that morning when I woke up at 6 AM to see a beautiful green and blue sky and only one star.

Like this only 10 times beautiful...and real.

www.morningstarchurchonline.org...

I couldn't believe to my eyes,and I went outside and still very warm for October.

I never see such a beautiful sky with blue ,green and yellow colors and only one star through my small window when I woke up suddenly just like somebody wanting to show me something.

That was more than magic..just like in a Disney cartoon.

new topics

top topics

join