It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad : Zionists who must tell the US govt what to do - right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad : Zionists who must tell the US govt what to do - right

www.washingtonpost.com

“Is it the Zionists who must tell the United States government what to do, such as form a red line on Iran’s nuclear issues, and the United States government must make such vital decisions under the influence of the Zionists?” Ahmadinejad said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
NWO new hand in mideast - other than Soros

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is right about those Zionists.

I have proven in this thread here how Zionists planned for velvet revolution in Iran.regarding which path to persia ?

And you know that they have succeeded partially.

It was a strategy told by Saban , a Zionist who is running mideast section in brookings institute.

Recently they have talked about their red line strategy in their recent plans. You can check it in page 15 of this pdf and this page

MR. POLLACK: Let me, if I may, move back to this narrower question of use of force. You didn’t rule it out, you put it at the very end of the spectrum, but you didn’t rule it out, and you’ve made clear your views on red lines, I think that that makes imminent good sense. Anyone who’s been in these kind of positions knows that what looks very clear at one moment in time can look very blurry at another point, but I would like you to kind of help an American audience understand a bit better how an Israeli leadership might think about when you’ve reached that last, last, last, last, last resort.

I just wanted to prove how Zionist are telling US govt what to do and that Ahmadinejad is right about this.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Notice how the Washington Post attempts to equate zionists to Israel

“Is it the Zionists who must tell the United States government what to do, such as form a red line on Iran’s nuclear issues, and the United States government must make such vital decisions under the influence of the Zionists?” Ahmadinejad said, using the Iranian regime’s term for Israel. He spoke through an interpreter.

Zionists are a political movement not a country.

Most of Israel does not want war with anyone. Only bibi and his lieutenants are blood thirsty.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Persians......

[color=DarkOrchid4]You Just Can't Trust 'Em
edit on 25-9-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I agree, why do they need so many rugs? Who could trust a man with that many rugs. It's unnatural.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Persians......

Your attitude is interesting deflection.

While I brought facts of plans of Iranian velvet revolution and new red line strategy , you say that you can't trust Persians ?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by redbarron626
Persians......

Your attitude is interesting deflection.

While I brought facts of plans of Iranian velvet revolution and new red line strategy , you say that you can't trust Persians ?

Your comment betrays your experience here with ATS.

While you presented information, another member presented some of us with the opportunity to elicit a knowing laugh.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I've always liked Ahmadinejad. He is one of 2 leaders I consider to actually have a pair between the legs (the other is Putin).

His speaches are always brilliant, well thought out, and to the point. No BS political talk, no "I'm not gonna say this not to offend anyone", he's always said what he has to say and that's it.

If only the leaders of other nations had the balls to stand up to zionism, corporations, and such maybe this world wouldn't be so #ed up...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Have you seen the price of Persian rugs lately?
At least two of the guys in the pic were wearing fake Rolexs and one looked like he was wearing Armani!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

While you presented information, another member presented some of us with the opportunity to elicit a knowing laugh.

Srorry

Maybe that's because I am spending rough days.

BTW , I am not much familiar with the culture and grammar.

SO I apologize from members

edit on 25-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

We have spoken before on this. ANY revolution, in Iran, is Iranian Government Controlled, hand picked by Iranians supreme Leader. That cant be "Zionist" controlled now, can it? All Iranian politics, are controlled by Irans supreme Leader. Period.

You should know better.

Iran has an elected president, parliament (or Majlis), and an "Assembly of Experts" (which elects the Supreme Leader of Iran), and local councils. According to the constitution all candidates running for these positions must be vetted by the Guardian Council (with the exception of those running for "Assembly of Experts") before being elected. In addition there are nontransparent unelected organizations (usually under Supreme Leader's control) trying to "protect the state's Islamic character".[1] The majority of the Iranian political parties are banned.

The Leader appoints the heads of many powerful posts - the commanders of the armed forces, the director of the national radio and television network, the heads of the major religious foundations, the prayer leaders in city mosques, and the members of national security councils dealing with defence and foreign affairs. He also appoints the chief judge, the chief prosecutor, special tribunals and, with the help of the chief judge, half of the 12 jurists of the Guardian Council – the powerful body that decides both what bills may become law and who may run for president or parliament.[10] Also according to Iranian constitution the Supreme Leader asserts the authority of the president. He can veto the laws made by the parliament and traditionally he permits for presidential candidates to proclaim their candidacy.

Politics of Iran

So,do you still believe that Zionist operatives, have ANY chance, in influencing elections, or Revolution?

I hope and Pray Iran's people, stop letting dictators, who hide behind Religion, rule their Country.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think the Zionist lobbyists and other agencies, such as the A.D.L. are slowly losing influence in the United States. I don't know if this trend will continue, passed the next election, but it is a breath of hope to a lot of people in the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

“I've always liked Ahmadinejad.”

No way. I'm shocked !

“He is one of 2 leaders I consider to actually have a pair between the legs (the other is Putin).”

I thought the second one was Mao or Stalin. my bad.

“His speaches are always brilliant, well thought out, and to the point.”

Of course. After all, he said we stole his rain and he had a meeting with the Mahdi.

No BS political talk, no "I'm not gonna say this not to offend anyone", he's always said what he has to say and that's it.

Sure, 'Death to Israel death to America' is not offending anyone.

“If only the leaders of other nations had the balls to stand up to zionism, corporations, and such maybe this world wouldn't be so #ed up...”

You have tried that for how many years now?
Epic fail.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Ahmadeninejad-UN speech is being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join