It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ufo worth a look

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hmmm...i don't know anymore, one day i hope one of those ufo's comes up close to whoever is filming it and see and alien waiving from one of the ship's windows.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I still wonder why the footage just stops and the UFO is still in frame. Why not capture their departure? Other than that the Ufos are a very pretty blue color. They don't look too big. I'm thinking they may be rc craft.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
With all the HD cameras out now why havent there been any HD videos of UFOs with Clear images of the crafts?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's not surprising that videos like this are becoming more common (Jerusalem et al). vimeo.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well discovered OP. I love these little UFO treasures that pop up out of know where.
This one impressed me most. These effects can be CGI but theres something that sounds genuine in their hushed, slightly scared tones and the way its filmed..To fake to this standard seems like a bizarre act to carry out and without the razamataz of any bright light/rapid accent stuff like the mostly faked Jerusalem video it just seems pointless to hoax. Not many hits either.
The poster doesn't seem to have an interest in UFOs from his uploaded vids so this also adds to the genuineness.(sp?)
Good footage

top topics

<< 1   >>

join