It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat/Republican Election Conspiracy: With Proof a 3rd Party Could Win!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is an excellent video about the conspiracy by the Republicans and Democrats to decide who Americans get to hear and see in presidential elections. it also proves that a 3rd party can win if they get the exposure they need to the people.

Every person in America needs to see this video! it is well worth the watch and sharing with your family friends and neighbors to expose this conspiracy.

Thanks to eLPresidente for posting it in another thread. I thought it deserved it's own.

The Commission on Presidential Debates is a private corporation headed by the former chairmen of the Republican and Democratic parties. The CPD is a duopoly which allows the major party candidates to draft secret agreements about debate arrangements including moderators, debate format and even participants. The result is a travesty riddled with sterile, non-contentious arguments which consistently exclude alternative voices that Americans want to hear
www.youtube.com...

There is a lot of discontent out there right now and this could be on opportunity to break the two party stranglehold on elections and on the country if the word got out. They are systematically raping this country and us. People need to wake up.

edit on 25-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If all else fails, just write me in!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Why do that when I could vote for Gary Johnson who could actually win?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Don't count me out... I've got street smarts on top of everything else!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Don't count me out... I've got street smarts on top of everything else!

Ok I'll consider you if you can tell me what the president can actually do to help the country? Here is a hint; most of what people judge the president on is not within his scope of authority.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Folks a 3rd party can win and this exposes the big two do yourself a favor and watch this video and flag this thread if you agree every American needs to see this. I can lead a horse to water as the saying goes the rest is up to you... What would you give for one chance just one chance (in my best brave heart voice)... Will we not even explore the possibility of helping ourselves?

edit on 25-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join