It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Soul Ages - Why people are different. Very accurate!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Earth has been settled by many races from all over the galaxy
it has also been a prison planet

the ages of spirits on earth vary greatly, some problems are caused by incompatibilities in thoughts/actions
young 5 to 10 million years
old 5 to 10 billion years

after the Atlantis and MU war caused a pole shift the slate was wiped clean by the oceans

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by autowrench

I wonder, how many ATS members would say they are Old Souls?

I dont know how many would claim they are old souls, but Id bet the actual figure was under 1%.

Id think mature souls would be in a large minority, with baby souls and young young souls vying for the majority, and infant souls practically nonexistent here. IMO.
edit on 9/25/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

I tend to agree. I think many souls here are Mature souls but some may confuse themselves as Old Souls. There are some young souls here that tend to be dogmatic. I don't think there are many baby souls here...

If you are here then you are interested in the bigger questions of life to some degree, a baby soul would just feel lost and want to know what to do by an authority. A young soul may want the same but may be more interested *cough* many religious people here that want to convert others *cough*

I think I am an Old Soul - I used to care for changing the world but now I know whatever happens here is not permanent - nature will have the last word in the end - and it somewhat does now (laws of physics).

No matter what destructions humans do - nature will repair Earth in millions of years like always, until the universe collapses or whatever happens next.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have been privvy to certain information regarding the Soul... I have even recollections or memories from some of my pasts. I'll give you an example and explain the information about the soul.

It's funny that a previous poster regarded Earth as a Prison of souls or a as I prefer to call it a Correctional or School and here's why. I recall a memory, I'm a special forces soldier, a galactic army. We were engaged in war with a large predator race of intelligent exo'skeletal bypedal creatures, who would abduct beings and take them off to hidden facilities on barren moons or dead planets... once there they would disect their victims for both pleasure and science. My specific memory and somewhat of a nightmare that has been with me since I was an infant is of my arrival on a barren world with a black sea.The Goal of the mission: Destroy the disection devices and kill what ever enemy may be present and there was rumor that a high ranking target would be present and if killed could be the turning point in the war. I was in a small team or squad, we quietly and silently snuck up from the black sea to a facility. Outside there were 3 tri-armed devices used to hold victims during their disection and as rumoured the high ranking target/s. I noticed a ramp going down into the mountainside and a large set of doors, so being in charge I decided to recon what may be beyond the doors, disregarding my primary mission. I remember entering the door and thats all.........
I figure we got slaughtered and next thing I know is I'm surrounded by doctors and nurses and a tunnel vision type thing..... Falling and falling until reality was merely a bright dot in the abyss. Then WHAM! I'm watching Andy Pandy on TV and working out how to open the bars on the side of my cot.... my present life.

So is the Earth a Prison/Correctional/School, something tells me there maybe something to it but not as cut and dry.
So onto the information I was shown recently about how BEING works.
I was shown a waterfall but it wasn't water falling, it was the stars in the sky. At the foot of the falls were many shores on many planets, the fallen stars being souls. Paths from each level leading onto the next higher levels and eventually back up to the heavens.... where eventually again they end up back down the falls.
How does this fit into the school/Prison Earth theory? Lets say there are 10 levels... Earth is level 1 and the heavens is level 10.... (there are a lot more than 10 levels, if you were trying to know the exact number...Too many to count). So Aim of the game is simple Live and learn until you die naturally and move onto the next level, who knows maybe teachers from higher levels decide to return to level 1(Earth or the physical levels) as part of the process(a higher level duty or an option or ability.. to pass on information of importance?) Then again I'm really not totally sure, just information I assumed from the image I was given. The tree of life looks simular but obviously the tree was a misinterpretation. I'm of a mind to recreate the image at some time in the near future.

So Being or Life is a school for the soul as my Signature states..
So some of us may have already been on higher levels (Older Soul Age) but errors or choice may have lead to our life on this level as we know it.
edit on 26-9-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

The below i've written is from "The Master Of The Key" by Whitley Strieber.Not in qoute form but from my memory.

The goal of the soul is to reach self reliability after death or rather self sustainment.The object of life is for the soul to reach ascension.It can be done this very day by all and everyone if you can find the Kingdom of heaven which lies within.
God wants companions not supplicants,ascension is a tool to make us God.
If you go onto the light after death you are waiting to be reborn again as you never gained enough substance to break free of the cycle that ties you to the Earth.
There are ways of helping you become independent after death which are meditating on physical sensation in life which help form a stronger pattern of electrons that make up the energetic soul.
There are about 10 billion souls which make up our species and we are really one entity broken into fragments.Half of the souls on this planet have already ascended but are being asked to return to help others that are lost in this life and have turned their backs on God.In this physical world we are soul blind and God blind as we can only change in the form of blindness.We are also imprisoned here on the wheel of life as we were once a great civilization that had found the true reality of God but had turned our backs on him and waged war to be independent from God.The great pyramids around the planet was once a machine connected all around the Earth that held a technology that only the elite shared.Just as today the Elites coveted secrets which is the greatest form of Evil as we are one species and all should be shared with all.
The greatest deception on the planet is that somehow the third world should be in perpetual lock down of slavery to serve the first world.What you do to your brother you are doing to yourself.
Each one of us in the first world owns five slaves that serve us in the third word.Who do you think makes those sneakers you wear?A person from most likely Asia that works all day for peanuts in a slave barren to feed his family.If you think you have it tough if you live in the West then go to somewhere like the Philipines where there is no free health care,no money no live.And free education does not exist and you need a collage graduation to leave the country so if your parents are super poor as most of them are then you are the next generation of slaves that will be forced to work for 3-5 dollars a day as most company jobs that pay higher require you to have graduated from high school.
We may not see our slaves but it does not mean they do not exist.
We are one species seperated into fragments,all should be shared with all.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have seen kids who've made me seriously consider the "old soul" explanation.
Some very good friends of mine have a son who is now 12 years old.
He plays video games all the time, which is normal for a young boy. He went through the
normal "young boy" interests...superheroes, Harry Potter, etc etc.

What's so cool about him is that he gives you a feeling that there is indeed a wise old soul residing in that young boy's body. People have commented on it.

I was on a picnic with my friends when their son was five. We were at a park with a playground, and their son was climbing a ladder up to a slide. Another kid began climbing a nearby slide and said "Let's race!" The kid was first to the top, and then taunted "Ha Ha..I won! I won!"
My friend's son calmly replied "Good for you", in an encouraging manner, like an adult talking to a child. His mom said "I don't even know where these remarks come from. He does this a lot."

When you ask him a question, he looks at you and you can tell he's carefully choosing his words to answer you. Over the years, he's said things that have astounded me.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thank you for that, very informative. Ive learned(with great relief) that i am an old soul, somewhere around, and i think above the fifth level. it has made sense to me and put in perspective why i am the way i am. i cant star, but i did flag.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
we'll if what the guy in the vid says is correct, then im an old-ish mature soul... only another 300 lives to go!

but that's cool, I'm enjoying the ride!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Seen them before on here but I think they're worth reposting!

Never watched the entire series, but I did watch the one on young souls and on mature souls (to find out where I fit roughly on the scale) and it turned out "mature soul" was an exact match. It hit home so hard, in fact, that I laughed/smiled throughout the entire video, as it sounded pretty much like an in depth description of ME.

Afterwards, I sent it to my girlfriend without telling her anything about the video, just told her to watch as I found it interesting, she texted me back in awe over how accurate it fit...

I don't like to think in boxes, and I tend to avoid doing so at all times, but it sure was nice to hear something that matched me on things not even my parents know about me! It's also funny that in the comments of the video, most people seem to recognize themselves with many agreeing that it is often the mature souls that stumble upon the video! I crave knowledge more than anything, this wasn't always the case as I was a problem student and it wasn't until pretty recently that I discovered it was the school system that was not for me, rather than the learning and the knowledge, because I actually love it when done in my own time and pace!

I've gradually started selling the materialistic things I amassed in my younger years, of which at the time I thought I needed to be happy, only to reinvest the money in books and things that help me progress spiritually and personally! Out with the useless stuff that leads to nothing but wasting time, in with the things that actually help me on a mental level

I do believe it's possibly due to an actual "moving on" in this current lifetime, from the previous "age-category" to my current one (mature), the fact that materialistic needs etc are important in the one before maturity hints to me at the fact that my previous maturity-level was completed in this life, and the next one can begin. Though it's equally possible there's nothing to it, but that's fine too, as I'm moving forward either way. I don't think anyone (besides the people still 'stuck' in the system) can blame me for leaving the materialistic behind me, and chasing after knowledge and true pleasure instead.
edit on 26/9/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by CthulhuMythos
I really respect the way you presented your qualms with the video's message. Very mature of you. Very cool.

Thank you, glad you appreciated it

"Where do new souls come from?"
same way as new twinkies it's sort of a supply and demand curve I think.. Or maybe this is a really exciting time to live?

So there is some sort of new soul recipe for when the population expands? How is that governed? Is there some chemical trigger or energy level trigger to stop/start the process?

"when does the soul enter the body?"
Maybe it gets created in the body? OR maybe it's about 49 days after conception as someone thinks, was that the buddhists? I think it's about 2-4 months in personally..

Hmmm, getting created in the body is an iteresting idea. Or perhaps there are elements from of soul energy from both parents at the time of conception which mingles the different characteristics/previous life memories/lessons to germanate a new soul, and depending on which elements is taken/swithced on (like you have with your DNA switches), it could be 'baby' elements or 'old soul' elements to give the newborn their individual soul 'level'. This would also explain the inability to totally pigeonhole the characteristics into regimented levels. As much as I am not totally convinced about re-incarnation, I do try to be logical, kinda scientific about things

"what does a terminated unborn fetus learn?"
Probably not to do that to other souls wanting life...

I guess that would depend on if there is real soul consciousness for those few weeks/months. Though as is believed, souls pick the lifestyle, e.g. a life of poverty or violence or luxury etc to experience it and learn what they did not in the last lesson, but to do this, that would mean they know the life path of the unborn in order to choose this person in the first instance? So why would they choose one which will not make it into the world? Also, how can they know the life path of a person? People's lives can change and turn out so differently depending on the opperchancity that they walk or stumble into.

"How can a country have a certain level soul group, especially when I expect china to have the old souls?"
Just because china is old doesn't mean the same people come back. Are you saying you've never been chinese? their thoughts/actions are not evolved from my perspective as a whole, kind of like the US. Maybe Souls want to go to other souls at the same level? and this ends up being certain countries over time.

Yes I see your point, however, if, thousands of years ago, there were only a small number of land areas containing humans, then those areas would be the only ones in which a soul could choose a vessel, thus, the oldest countries must have been many levels ahead before other countries even could start as a 'country' due to population migration/expansion. Unless of course it was old souls that populated the migration of people thus allowing a new country a wealth of old souls. I guess that would work too, which would mean as the population spreads the mix of old and new would tend to be even around the planet as a whole. What do you think?

Hope that helps some.

Yes indeed, and generated a whole load more thought processes for analysis too

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Yes indeed, I do wonder how anyone can really have any authority to claim these details, bit like any faith based idea, scientific proof is a little scarce. Does offer some food for thought and debate mind you, which I find rather interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Crud! Looks like I picked the wrong name. Haha. Thanks for the cool posts.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

I guess that would depend on if there is real soul consciousness for those few weeks/months. Though as is believed, souls pick the lifestyle, e.g. a life of poverty or violence or luxury etc to experience it and learn what they did not in the last lesson, but to do this, that would mean they know the life path of the unborn in order to choose this person in the first instance? So why would they choose one which will not make it into the world? Also, how can they know the life path of a person? People's lives can change and turn out so differently depending on the opperchancity that they walk or stumble into.

I quoted this specifically for the last sentence;

"People's lives can change and turn out so differently depending on the opperchancity that they walk or stumble into. "

One of the best thoughts, in my opinion, to break your head over! And we'll possibly never know, unless...

I am somewhat of the belief that chance (or rather "luck") and destiny/fate, are actually the same things, they just both explain the same thing in a completely different way.

I think there are, roughly, two sides of the spectrum on this one; either you believe in chance, or you don't. I don't, but that's personal, and I am very open to the idea of chance existing.

HOWEVER; Let's say chance does exist, does it really matter? Does it matter that you POSSIBLY didn't make the choice you made 10 years ago? I don't think so, and logic tells me it doesn't. What matters is that, no matter what the odds were, you chose to do exactly what you did, even though there could have been a billion other options.

So in that sense, does it even matter to debate whether chance is real? Perhaps it can change your outlook on life, but it doesn't change anything in the physical, because if what happened to you, the experiences that shaped you into who you are, was all by chance, OR by something we call "destiny", "fate",... in the end, you still did that specific thing, and not the millions of other options there were.

Of course, often the debate about chance vs fate is about the future, about what lies ahead, for some it is complete chaos dictated by chance, where anything and everything CAN happen, for others it's about following an invisible life path that will lead you where you are supposed to go, eventually.

But even here, the previously discussed theory applies; Tomorrow, you might just do something life-changing, yet there is only ONE thing you will do, determined by a very specific set of circumstances that nobody can predict, no matter if it's due to chance, or destiny. So even when it comes to the future, there is a direction you WILL go and directions you COULD HAVE gone.

The math is there to prove that chance etc exist, but there is no proof of the choices, the occurrences,... actually being due to chance. The concept is there, the fact that we are "free" to pick any possible outcome, however, is very much less sure or obvious, at least to me.

It doesn't matter what could have happened, or what could possibly happen, all that matters is what DID happen and what WILL happen, we'll never know if what we choose to do in the future, or chose to do in the past, was due to chance or due to fate, all we know, is that of all the possible options, we chose THAT one, and we'll choose whatever it is we'll choose

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

I quoted this specifically for the last sentence;

"People's lives can change and turn out so differently depending on the opperchancity that they walk or stumble into. "

One of the best thoughts, in my opinion, to break your head over! And we'll possibly never know, unless...

I am somewhat of the belief that chance (or rather "luck") and destiny/fate, are actually the same things, they just both explain the same thing in a completely different way.

But even here, the previously discussed theory applies; Tomorrow, you might just do something life-changing, yet there is only ONE thing you will do, determined by a very specific set of circumstances that nobody can predict, no matter if it's due to chance, or destiny. So even when it comes to the future, there is a direction you WILL go and directions you COULD HAVE gone.

I agree that people have at least no choice to do what has to be done (also see Nietzsche therefore), but assume it would be predictable if you knew all the influencing factors. In fact there seem to be patterns and probabilities. "Alternative worlds" might be quite interesting and playing "what would have been" can be fun, but it is as it is. (See for example "Butterfly Effect".)

Concerning the videos - although not seen yet - I go ahead with the questions raised by CthulhuMythos. "Truths" claimed by whomever always call my scepticism. (And yeah, that often includes my own worldview aswell. Even the scepticism
)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Well I was finding the first video somewhat interesting but than instantly became turned off right around 3:30 when he mocked JesusChrist.
That kind of behavior in my eyes is child-ish therefore I am beginning to wonder if this man is maybe an infant soul

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
All of this information came from a set of books called "Messages From Michael" by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. The info was dictated to them from an entity called Michael that used a Ouija board. The book came out in 1980. I highly recommend the books if you liked these videos.------- Fyrelyzard66

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So I'm either a high level mature soul.. or a low level old soul apparently.

Everyone always calls my husband an old soul, but both of us have our bouts of immaturity from time to time, so who is to say?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Started reading thread, everyone so far has clamed they are old mature souls.

Stopped reading thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hope4peace

I put the wong timestamp in my previous post....the mocking of followers of Jesus was said at 37 seconds remaining right at the end of the video. And what is with his fake southern accent while doing it!?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I don't have time to watch the videos right now, but I have looked at the chart. It seems "wrong" to me. I just don't think that all souls go through all of these phases. I just don't think it works that way - we are not all the same or predictable to that degree.

That said, looking at those charts, I have some qualities of an "Infant", some of a "Mature" soul, but more qualities of an "Old" soul - however, I can find something in every single category to identify with. How can I be all of these? Are we supposed to just keep cycling?

Also, reading through the descriptions of these phases, one could say s/he is any type of soul based on his/her mental maturity. Seriously, the phases are pretty much the same as phases we go through as we mature from children to adults... Doesn't make any difference what "age your soul is", one will still do irrational and ridiculous things as a child.

Also, why would mature/old souls like drama? That doesn't make any sense - as we can see from the elderly, they tend to realize that drama is pointless and so will steer clear of it.

This seems bogus and fake to me.

I'll watch the videos later.
edit on 9/27/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

It isnt a competition, race, nor about onemanupship.

I think the soul age descriptions were pretty accurate. Try watching the videos.

Originally posted by Hope4peace
reply to post by Hope4peace

I put the wong timestamp in my previous post....the mocking of followers of Jesus was said at 37 seconds remaining right at the end of the video. And what is with his fake southern accent while doing it!?

He was mocking close-minded fundys with 16 ranks of Crimestop(Ex). It was funny

If that insulted some delicate sensibility of yours, then perhaps it best you stopped when you did. Youd probably just see the whole thing as a competition like the guy above, and get bent outta shape with who is placed in what group, whether rightly or wrongly.

reply to post by ottobot

All of that is pretty much covered in the videos.
edit on 9/27/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join