It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Soul Ages - Why people are different. Very accurate!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Check out this video someone sent me! It's so accurate!

Video: Soul Ages - Why we are on different levels

Part 1 of 7: Introduction

Part 2 "Infant souls"

Part 3 "Baby souls"

And so forth, up to Part 7.

The narrator has produced a Soul Ages chart that you can download here:

pathtoascension.bravesites.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I went ahead and checked the chart first to see if the videos are worth watching and I am thinking they are.
I already know what I am. I've been called old soul all of my life.. And everything in that column is like me.. It's almost rediculous it's so accurate. I stopped doing homework when I was 6 because I told my mom, "school doesn't matter, I don't even know why I came to earth.. I don't think I am actually old I just feel like I've made lots of mistakes and figured out many things in past lives at a quick rate.

This guy knows:
B.o.B "the kidz"

"Well, since I was planted at birth
I abandoned my own planet and I landed on earth
As a kid I never understood what I observed
Some of it was strange but most of it disturbed me

Will you run or will you share your light?
Tell a story of the live and try
See it when we're given hope
That we know that we can grow

We're trapped inside the matrix
Forced to play our hand
We're filled with so much hatred
The kids don't stand a chance"

I know I'm kind of off topic it's just I know the awake old soul look in peoples eyes, and B.o.B has that look just like me, both scorpios, and he says things like I say for instance "I am the universe and you're crazy."

Off to watch

Thank you OP.
edit on 9/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I watched through them all - I am in the 'mature' soul stage!!

Very exciting - thank you so much for sharing this.

It has given me much insight!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I think the old soul thing seems to be a scorpio thing yeah i am a scorp and been told years ago by an accurate astrologer that i'm an old soul. Maybe the fish could be another candidate for old soul ,but i think it could be to do with plutos placement. And being labeled an old soul well i dont know if thats such a good thing . If we are recyled souls , old souls can be like a curse because we are so close to getting off this hell hole but not close enough, maybe, and we must of been slow learners to have to come back again and again hence( old ) many times around the clock. Thanks for the interesting post .I have many thoughts on this,1 just can't articulate them at the moment cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Oh yea, well I don't see anything as all bad or all good.
I think my biggest problem is that I don't care anymore. All I want is to leave.
I've always known somehow. I just don't really like this place and used to wonder who tricked me into coming back? and what did I do to deserve this. I never got a driver's license. I never finished highschool.
All these people around who want to blow things up, are messing up my fun. I'm getting used to earth I guess, but I feel detached from most people who want me to care about everyday things.

There are good things too. I almost have no fears, except being trapped, and we know where I got that fear from don't we (thing who put me back in this..... place)..

I encourage people to watch Lost. All the seasons. You will come to understand the island is Earth, and when they left they had to come back cause they were not finished. When they finally did finish they were all back together again as dead people. They ended up in a place that had no time so it was as if they all got there at the same time. They even showed how one guy judged himself and then forgave himself... That show dropped insane knowledge.

They all had to relearn things they got wrong. I guess that's what landed me in jail too, and trust me, once your in, there is no way out, that I have ever found anyway.

The same writers now do "Once upon a time" it's on netflix if you have that and I think LOST is too.. It's along the same lines. People travel into a seperate reality, and remember nothing, but they carry with them the same problems they had in the last life, and the same story unfolds again in a different setting... Their only way out is to change their actions even though their old patterns are strong. It's about overcoming fear mostly.

That's the Key.
Overcoming Fear.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
NICE! Looks as Though I Fall into the "Mature" Souls Category ..Wouldn't be Surprised if Most on Here Fall into this Category seeing that Metaphysical,Spiritual,and Inner Logic are a Main FOCUS on ATS! =
> S&F Thanx for the Thread! ('
')

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
For those of you who believe all that is being said in these videos/charts, I do have some questions.

The first thing that sprung to mind when I started watching the videos was how does this guy know all this, and in so much minute detail? E.g. the number of times a soul has to come back before going up a level. How many sub-levels are in each level and the fact that there are 7 levels in all. How would he know this? Has he been through ALL the levels and remembers each and every one to be able to make these claims? Even if he could remember every re-incarnation he has had, assuming we do indeed come back, he would have to be at the top level in order to know there are 7 levels, however, how can he be sure there are not 8 or more, as you can not see what is yet to come.

Where do all these souls come from in the first place? How do we get the new baby ones initially? Is there a finite number of souls? Thousands of years ago when the planet population was much smaller, were there excess souls just hanging about waiting for a poplulation growth so they could come back or even get started? At what point does the soul enter a newborn? Is it before birth or just after? If it is before, at which point? If before birth, what could possibly be learned by a soul who's fetal body is terminated, either by elective process or by accident? At what point in human evolution did this process start?

As I look at the charts and videos, I see basic human traits sliced up and pigeonholed where we can interpret them how we want to, a bit like the horroscope readings you get in news papers. I looked at it objectively only to find that there was not one 'soul catagory' that was fully me. Bits of were, but a lot was also not. So what does that mean, I have no soul? or I have a multi-levelled soul?

He also talks about Baby Souls and in that video he gives examples of them, eg. George Bush Jr, but in the chart it is the Young Soul section that has the traits of Money=Power and he states that politicians and almost all NWO are in this group. So why is Bush and others like him, in the 'Baby Soul' catagory?

On what basis does he determine a country as a whole on the 'Soul Chart'? How can this be possible? If it is to with how long a population has been present on a particular land mass, then wouldn't places like China have more level 7 souls?

I do have an open mind on most things, however, I am having a lot of trouble accepting what this guy has to say.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Dusty, ta, i must admit i used to watch lost and felt it was something lol something i didn't get but i felt it was some sort of message and i think i read an explaination on this site about the island being earth and you have comfirmed that.You are right about fear it needs to be overcome .Maybe when you have felt a lot of fear over a long period you can get to own it . I think balance is a key .I knew someone who has left and they went to a better place.They were very good with people, very good at making money yet had no real wants to spend no real needy desires.I have had dreams and met with this person twice must be on the astral plane because there is always a big spinning effect /sensation thats not particually nice as i go into it then it clears and walla its like being in space. Years ago i had another dream with the spinning when i woke up i told someone straight away and they said i had been dream hopping. .Sorry i am probably not on topic. That once upon a time gives me a uncomfortable feeling so i didnt watch it when it was on tv here.But thats ok hopefully we will all get there eventually thanks for your post cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

I'm not a fan of his specifics, but I do think the number 7 is right... I can't explain that on this site so I guess that's worthless info unless you trust my post history haha...
A song comes to mind:

The overall part is that some are older than others. Even if you do not believe in reincarnation some of us are older.
But then Some of us remember being somewhere else before here that feels good and there is no pain. He said this and I am one of those people who has held on to a slight memory.

I have had hints sent to me while I was on the path. I don't agree with numbers or lines or categories, I think it's all much more grey than that, but there is an obvious progression for an old soul just as someone at your workplace moving up, aging, and maturing...

The last video goes into how it's not so cut and dry, and that you can be on multiple levels even mixing infant and old soul in differing aspects. You could be really old and good at sex, but be terrible at talking about anything logically...

I think the specifics are probably quite a ways off,
but the main idea is legit.

Of course being an Old soul I have already had all these thoughts before. I even wondered the exact same thing my1percent said. "maybe I'm an old soul because I really suck at this game..."

I really respect the way you presented your qualms with the video's message. Very mature of you. Very cool.

"Where do new souls come from?"
same way as new twinkies it's sort of a supply and demand curve I think.. Or maybe this is a really exciting time to live?

"when does the soul enter the body?"
Maybe it gets created in the body? OR maybe it's about 49 days after conception as someone thinks, was that the buddhists? I think it's about 2-4 months in personally..

"what does a terminated unborn fetus learn?"
Probably not to do that to other souls wanting life...

"why put NWO in baby category when other category says money=power?"
These people don't think money is power, they think consciousness is power. You limit their scope by limiting what you think their end game is. Money is a means to an end, but it's not the power in the end. Ultimate power think Godlike means money is worthless...

"How can a country have a certain level soul group, especially when I expect china to have the old souls?"
Just because china is old doesn't mean the same people come back. Are you saying you've never been chinese? their thoughts/actions are not evolved from my perspective as a whole, kind of like the US. Maybe Souls want to go to other souls at the same level? and this ends up being certain countries over time.

Hope that helps some.

~Dusty

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

I wish I could explain how I know about the spinning effect.. I think it has to do with creating our world.. Our frequency I mean. Some thing showed me this a couple times, I actually became the spinning..

If it was a continuous spin and you felt it then you were a little outside 3D... If however you felt it for a few seconds mixed with other motion you may have gone through a dimension right into somewhere else.

This would usually feel like a turning and a falling backward. Or a tumbling in any direction mixed with a twist. How was your mind at the time? Muddied and confused, or clear? If it was clear you were probably close to 3D, seeing how it all comes into being as it were..

My girlfriend perceives it like a book with pages that you can turn and each page has a video which is a different time or place or world or any possible combo of the three. I've never seen any thing like that, but the spinning sounds all too familiar..

B.o.B Can I Fly?
"Well as this cold world turns round and round
So much tragedy have I found
If I could take it away I'd do that now
Cause only in my dreams can I smile

[Chorus:]
So if I go to sleep, don't wake me up
Cause only in my dreams can I fly away
Can I fly away, can I fly away, can I fly away, fly away

So God bless my soul
The pain I feel won't nobody know
Cause this world is evil, and every time I wake up I wanna go home

So what am I to do, but sing a song for you
Cause I feel you also, that's why I never let you go
They say I lost my mind but I did that so long ago
So when I close my eyes, leave me alone

Somebody pray for me, I believe I can fly, yeah crazy me
But at night these angels be singing to me like
La la la la la la la la la la
So as I lay awake at night I drift away into the sky

And that's where I reside Oh yeah Oh yeah
So pray that I'll be just fine
I'll see you when it's time."

OR
"Past my Shades"

"...Well ask me a question I tell you no lies
Cause there's nothing to hide my souls in my eyes
And I'm ahead of my time but I cannot rewind
The only thing I fear is the mirror in my bathroom
People look and try to see a disguise
But there is nothing that nobody can't see in light
If it's a song with a rhyme or a verse with a line
Then you wanna stay in my mind..."

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm ok with this guys theory,but his chart is written specifically to ''pander'' to people who wish they were old souls without that actually being true. Evidenced by him tossing in teaching into every entry.

Not being aware language and words are carefully crafted to pander to an ''audience'' can obscure the fact you are being sold a idea or product. This kind of crap is done in supposedly ''enlightened'' circles everywhere and JMO renders the info moot.

If someone is that enlightened they lay the info out, then let their audience decide. Anything less is them running an agenda. JMO

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm a Scorpio also, and always have been seen as old before my time. If new souls are constantly being created then there must have been a huge rush of souls within the past 20 years, because a helluva lot of youth nowadays are childish, lazy, violent and almost tribalistic the way they treat other people, even random people in the street.

I have watched a few lectures from Tom Calgary, he has a theory that the universe is a sort of conscious reality, that it is a creation from our consciousness. He uses the Double Slit experiment as an argument, since this experiment shows that light is both a particle and a wave depending on whether it is recorded behaving the way it does, or not recorded at all, just observed. When recorded, it is a particle, and when the records are destroyed, the light never was a particle, but can be seen behaving as a wave.

Very confusing when I try to explain it, but if you Youtube him, you'll find his lectures.

Not sure if I quite latch onto this theory yet, but he does give a very convincing argument with evidence.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW! Watched all 7 vids and realized how old each of my family members' souls are. It's incredibly accurate. I have always had a feeling that people had many incarnations on this worldly planet to reach the highest possible spiritual fullfilment. Thank you for this

S&F for you friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

I felt a lot like you did after viewing this. Most of my characteristics fell into one category but there were a few that didn't fall into just one. What authority or evidence does this man really provide? It's neat to belong to a category I suppose but if the only purpose is to be categorized based on the web this man spins to ensnare our attention then I don't think he brought forth enough evidence to keep mine. Neat read though.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I posted these videos before in another thread. They are really good.

Its not only upbringing that makes a person be a certain way. We are different on the soul level, and Earth is a school for all of us.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would say that i'm a 'young Old soul' fits me almost perfectly and I always remember me Mam saying similar to me growing up I think she knew!

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I have trouble giving this person any merit almost from the beginning. He starts out in the first two minutes saying that "contrary to popular belief", then goes on to say humans are never animals and humans are more evolved, etc. Isnt THAT the popular belief, though? That humanity is the most superior life form in the universe and all should bow before them? Some "animals" are more intelligent than your average human. They have souls and spirits on all different levels, just like he claims humans do, and some of those souls, just like humans, are of great advance.

Its difficult to move forward after hearing something so cliche and ego-y so early, that to me from my own experiences is so blatantly and glaringly false. I think in general most "pet owners" would probably agree.

Humans are no more "evolved" than a tree... they are simply different. If anything, IMO, the inability to recognize that is a sign of a immature soul.

12:44 made me crack up, though

edit on 9/25/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You certainly posted the story of my life. I too have always been called an "Old Soul," and quit school for the same reason, unnecessary facts. I am self educated, from books, somewhat of a lost art of later years. Unlike you, I know why I am here, it is a sentence of sorts, for an indiscretion with a powerful being's daughter many thousands of years ago. There came a time when I was found, and recruited, so to speak, by a race of benevolent beings that changed me internally, slowed down the ageing process, advanced me through time for I do not know how long, taught me of the covert, secret world of their intelligence service. I do not know the reason why this happened, but do know my Father had something to do with it, through his Naval Intelligence post during a bloody police action in the 50s.

I know that my Spirit, which is me, after all, is of a Divine origin, but as to be able to see that high up, I cannot yet see that far. I just know the Source, First Creators, are there, waiting for us all to return.

I wonder, how many ATS members would say they are Old Souls? Curiosity killed a cat, and will no doubt kill me one day.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I went through the series, except the conclusion, and I think most of its probably accurate to a high, general degree. I disagree with the animal thing, and the way he structures higher reality, but apart from those perhaps tangential issues, only one other thing stands out...

There sure as # aint 8% old souls on this planet. Maybe he meant to say 0.08%. That sounds a touch more accurate to me. Anyone else feel that way?

Im an old soul, but I already knew that. Ive sensed for some years now that this will be my last life here (worst case: or extremely close to), if I choose it. My past life karma is massively resolved, and I feel a deep intuition that all that is left for me to overcome, is to learn how to forgive myself. I feel that once this is accomplished, I will have finally found the key to unlock the passage out of this place.

Some things that Ive done to others that are so difficult to forgive myself for are so miniscule relative to what we would consider truly "bad" and would be nothing more than a tiny blip of karma, but to me they are atrocious failures of character that Im not sure how to reconcile.

It seems I am my own terrible judge that mercilessly condemns itself to suffer for minor infractions that the vast majority would never think twice about... or even once about.

I think that is why I am here, this hopefully last time. Forgiveness of self is the last hurdle I need to overcome.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I wonder, how many ATS members would say they are Old Souls?

I dont know how many would claim they are old souls, but Id bet the actual figure was under 1%.

Id think mature souls would be in a large minority, with baby souls and young young souls vying for the majority, and infant souls practically nonexistent here. IMO.
edit on 9/25/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join