It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN, I agree 90% with Ahmadinejad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Piers Morgan is a pratt, I howled when Jeremy Clarkson cracked him one.

Anyway, the interview, I just watched it.

The Huffington post is claiming he is denying the holocaust, to me it sounds like he is questioning Palestines involvement in the Holocaust, not actually denying the thing took place.

Do people always twist his words like this?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian Leader, Denies Holocaust On CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight Show Ahead Of UN Address (VIDEO)

He never actually does deny it does he? But one thing he always reminds the interviewer about is why Palestine had to suffer for something they had nothing to do with and everytime ahmadenijad does it, they are in a hurry to shut him up

Matter of fact, they always try to shut him up when he is telling home truths

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

You know what I think...

I think that it is all theatre...The plans are laid out and clear for most, if not all major government in the world.

The NWO is more than an idea and if you do not cooperate you are out and replaced with some who will agree with the terms. Pitty we can not ask Kaddafi if this is true...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I wrote out what he was saying in another thread.....

I pass no judgements about historic events. I say researchers and scholars must be free to conduct research and (unknown) about any historical event, and have contrary opinions, pros and cons. This should not have led to setting up of new confines and borderlines throughout the world, and classify some as good and some as bad.

Why should a researcher be put in jail, one question.

Question number 2, lets assume your parameter(?) is right, your question is right, your assumption is that this event took place, where did it take place? Whom were the individuals responsible for this event, what does this have to do with the occupation of Palestine? What role did the people of Palestine play in this event? These are very clear and transparent questions sir.

The third question I have, i f a historical event....if a historical event has indeed taken place, why so much sensitivity surrounding it by politicians?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think he made a valid point that, if the Natzis are responsible for the deaths of 6 million Jews, then why were the Palestinians made to suffer? The Palestinians had nothing to do with this atrocity and yet it was their land that was taken. Point goes to Pres. Ahmadinejad.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

No Holocaust denial there. he doesn't acknowledge it, but he most certainly did not deny it either. Very good counter questions to dodge the bullet

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

Bleeding heart hypocrite argument. A link without context, just a picture. Nothing more needs to be said.

I'd say that was the best denial of reality I seen on here all day. Do you plug your ears too when something doesn't suit you?

That picture is the context.

Listen you bleeding heart. You guys are all fakes and liars. You pretend to be someone you are not. Right now you pretend to be someone who cares, whilst in reality, you don't care for reality - you care for arguing, proving that you're better than others, but sadly, you are not - since you seem to lack knowledge on relativism.

Not ONE of you EVER uttered a single word about Kurdistan. Yet you are so keen on jumping to Ahmaginejad's defense to pretend you care about the Palestinians. Just as he pretends to care about the struggles for freedom of a people.You don't care about the Palestinians. You don't care about people's struggles, all you care for is jumping into an argument you think you can have the last say in. What does the Islamic regime say about Kurdistan? About the Kurdish? Have you noticed their insanely hypocritical stance? No? Well then, you have no say in the Palestinian argument either.

Like I said: Bleeding heart argument.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What utter fools we are not thinking about Kurdistan in a thread about the tv interview..
Is this the same Kurdistan that suffered when Bush snr. sold chemical weapons to his then big buddy Saddam Hussain?
Who then unleashed them upon civilians?
Please explain what new atrocities have befallen this plagued people since then?
edit on 25-9-2012 by abdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2012 by abdel because: #it

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
What utter fools we are not thinking about Kurdistan in a thread about the tv interview..

Did you read over the word: "relativism"? It would seem so. When you know how to relate matters you can assess whether someone is speaking reliably or not. In this case, is Ahmaginejad a reliable person to listen to, if so/if not, to what extent and why? Then, if you do the research you will find out that 1- he doesn't have much to say. 2- he's a liar and a cheat.

But then again, let me guess how many of you follow Iranian politics and know how mr. Ahmaginejad got to where he is? Oh, you didn't?!

Is this the same Kurdistan that suffered when Bush snr. sold chemical weapons to his then big buddy Saddam Hussain? Who then unleashed them upon civilians?

First of all, Bush sold them because he's an oppurtunistic right wing fundamentalist who's family made money from selling weapons to nations in war, preferably to both sides. Can't say I didn't enjoy seeing Saddam dangle.

btw. Kurdistan is bigger than the piece in Iraq.

Also, you are aware that there are differences in (foreign) policies depending on if you pick a republican or a democrat? And then depending on the president's sponsors etc.

Please explain what new atrocities have befallen this plagued people since then?

I'm not here to teach you history, or to educate you. I'm not even here to change your mind.

I'm here to shove facts into basement dwellers' faces. You know the type, they live in secular, democratic countries, with plenty of food and (religious) freedoms - and then parrot Ahmaginejad(mouthpiece of a theocratic dictator) because they want to be "rebellious".

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The first part of your reply seemed like pure conjecture so I ignored it.
I was waiting for the bit where you justify using the Kurds to illustrate what such a bad guy Ahmadinejad was.
I think I missed it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'm here to shove facts into basement dwellers' faces. You know the type, they live in secular, democratic countries, with plenty of food and (religious) freedoms - and then parrot Ahmaginejad(mouthpiece of a theocratic dictator) because they want to be "rebellious".

By this if you mean me then you are incorrect on all counts.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

The first part of your reply seemed like pure conjecture so I ignored it.

By this if you mean me then you are incorrect on all counts.

That's what you get for ignoring pieces of text that highlight critical thinking. Critical thinking encourages and supports a greater reading comprehension.

But that's...for intelligent people(sorry, there's no other way to put it).

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
He doesn't care about the Kurds who were washing away in Northern Iraq...

Why about Palestine who had some of their land taken from them?
edit on 25-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I often use critical thinking but I prefer to choose my own sources ( JihadWatch mainly but purely for comedic value.)
As for your other statements bullsh1t is bullsh1t however way you wish to wrap it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
I just watched whole interview with Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN

I agree with good 90% of what Ahmadinejad was saying.

Even if you assume he lied just to make himself look good and civilized,

I am not persian.
edit on 25-9-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Not assuming anything. Dont have to when you know what your talking about. The man tells lies. He sounds like a classic lefty muck raker untill he gets on to talking about this comming world leader we should all submit to.....then he sounds like something else.

He is trying to push the agenda of his muslim high priest handlers by dovetailing thier message onto global collective jargon, class warfare, economic warfares ect ect. Have and have not bullcrap. He talks about American wealth disparity as if we do nothing over hear but support the 10% and most live in shotgun shacks. Just a crap picture of what america really is.

He and his fellows cant even bring about utopia in Iran and yet they want to preach. I suppose to usher in parity there they have had to kill protesters and still havent an example to show us. This guy is 3rd rate. I dont see folks from all over the world flocking ito Iran for a good job and a helping hand.

His ideas about what the rest of the world should do are so subjective that no sane man could even listen without hurting the ears.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Logarock because: z

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Thank you for highlighting your ignorance about the Kurdish issue and Kurdistan.

You did not know there is an Iranian Kurdistan, correct?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by LostPassword
I just watched whole interview with Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN

I agree with good 90% of what Ahmadinejad was saying.

Even if you assume he lied just to make himself look good and civilized,

I am not persian.
edit on 25-9-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Not assuming anything. Dont have to when you know what your talking about. The man tells lies. He sounds like a classic lefty muck raker untill he gets on to talking about this comming world leader we should all submit to.....then he sounds like something else.

He is trying to push the agenda of his muslim high priest handlers by dovetailing thier message onto global collective jargon, class warfare, economic warfares ect ect. Have and have not bullcrap. He talks about American wealth disparity as if we do nothing over hear but support the 10% and most live in shotgun shacks. Just a crap picture of what america really is.

He and his fellows cant even bring about utopia in Iran and yet they want to preach. I suppose to usher in parity there they have had to kill protesters and still havent an example to show us. This guy is 3rd rate. I dont see folks from all over the world flocking ito Iran for a good job and a helping hand.

His ideas about what the rest of the world should do are so subjective that no sane man could even listen without hurting the ears.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Logarock because: z

Thank you. The majority of Iranians both inside and outside of Iran feel the same way, and then some.

How can so many conspiracy theorists believe a liar like Ahmaginejad while claiming to know all the lies the American government spreads.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

No Holocaust denial there. he doesn't acknowledge it, but he most certainly did not deny it either. Very good counter questions to dodge the bullet

He has said before that the holocaust should be open for review like any other historical event.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Maybe it's not just their land that is being stolen but also on how the people are being slaughtered.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Listen you bleeding heart. You guys are all fakes and liars. You pretend to be someone you are not. Right now you pretend to be someone who cares, whilst in reality, you don't care for reality

Boy that is some gentle euphemism name calling right there. Good luck here with that kind of pasting. I see you prefer to belittle people first just to feel superior to them. Then you feel safe to present your view.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I think the best part is that he raises a valid point...... WHY are everyone still dodging talking about it... about what happened and how many died?

Talking about jews and 2nd world war is like touching someone with the plague. The most insane part is you can even be punished for playing it down or denying it? What the hell is up with that....
I have tell you I find it very troublesome that we need to wear silk gloves every time this is brought up. There is something very wrong with this issue.

I'm not saying noone was killed, but I damn well would like to question, just as mentioned by others, how much FACT there really is in the amount of historical collection on this subject. We already know for a fact that the Allies lied about the mass graves in Poland... and if you did you little bit of jewish research, you also know for a FACT how many years before world war II as well as I the jews were playing the "oh... it's so hard for us".

I know that wasn't the wordings of the common jew man or woman, but someone amidst their upper class sure played that card and did it again and again and again... look up "6 million jews"; it wont just be about concentration camps. The jews themselves used that specific number for 25 or more years BEFORE THE WAR telling the world how rough they had it.
In a way I think the Zionists "needed" the 2nd world war to become true martyrs so they could have their way.

When one looks back on facts like that... how can you not agree with Ahmadinejad, even as a non-muslim?

And you can't use the example of mosques as a comparison to military bases... that's pure propaganda!
You can still be a muslim and be a moderate muslim and attend mosque and enjoy the west every bit as much as we do.
Soldiers.... they respond to a simple chain of command, I guess moderation gets you killed or unprotected.
edit on 25/9/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/9/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join