It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This entire generation summed up in 5 minutes. Just read these lyrics.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Excellent idea I had never thought to share Hopsin to the ATS community for the fact that he raps and I imagine that doesn't fly well with most of the community members but great idea on your part OP great song BTW s&f.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I find it interesting when people talk about how terrible the current generation, but what about the generation before this one. You know, their parents? Terrible children come from terrible parenting. Secondly, for anyone who thinks this generation is so terrible, what are you going to do to help?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Not-so-crap rap. Who woulda thought...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Don't forget Lowkey...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
He makes a lot of sense but I'm sick to death of everyone acting like this generation have nothing to offer. It's BS.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by starks1089

WOW this is great!! Loved that dude's eye, creepy... SO, I don't listen to rap, but a lot of the teenagers I know do, is this guy popular? He should be! It would be so great if more rap artists put out positive messages that were received and liked by the kids today. Thanks for posting this!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I don't see any way that the movie "Idiocracy" isn't becoming prophetic. Devolution seems to be the norm among humanity, not evolution.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-9-2012 by infiniteclarity because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by infiniteclarity because: youtube external box didn't work

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well apparently it's acceptable amongst this generation to pour alcohol up their asses buttchugging if you will...

hmmm

never felt inclined to do so myself......

but good song hit a lot of points

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lsnypvcs

I have a 20 year old friend who brags everyday that he doesn't do drugs, doesn't have a record, goes to work and school, and takes care of his 1 year old baby. He says EVERYONE he knew growing up (Pittsburgh inner city) was totally out of control lazy, criminal, and stupid. I'm proud of him too, especially for being so vocal about it with everyone! I hope things turn around for these kids

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
entire generation, no, general inner city/out skirts of cities, yes, and can you blame them, who are these kids heroes, rap stars that promote doing drugs, smackin hos, and drinkin krunk lol, then you have the non rap stars that are dumb as bricks, aren't artist at all, and just sing what they are told too, also promoting sex drugs drinking and 40-60 year old chicks dressing like 10 year old hookers singing about having sex, drinking and doing drugs,

then you have pro sports, ok out of the % that didn't cheat in school at Harvard to get on the team, you have wife beaters, cheaters, bookies, drug dealers, steroid dealers/users, dog fighting arena owners, people that bet against own team ect ect

then the real world, politicians, please just watch the scandal after freaking scandal tells you what a great bunch that is, no morals, honesty or integrity, cops/fire/paramedics/military? heh story after horrendous story of government breaking the laws they swore to uphold same with judges/lawyers and now lab technicians (mass.lol)

and then the parents, well, really only a suck up says my parents are my hero/roll model hehe, but out of the parents that may truly be upstanding citizens and roll models, only a stroll through a super walmart/sams/bj's/target/ or anywhere else that is cheap and just take a gander at all the awesome roll models dragging their kids across the floor from one isle to the next in high heels and stretch pants with a t shirt that reads "wide load"

add to the fact that half the pop/pro sports ect are considered products, just like anything in this world, when some company makes a good product 15 other companies gotta have a similar product, so when you have a decent crack head ho smacking pimp rap artist, that means for good or worse, 15 other labels are gonna have a decent crack head ho smacking pimp rap artist, now multiply that by every type of artist/rapper/pro sport/singer and you get saturation, then when 150 million little kiddies see hey this "type" of artist is on every channel on tv and the radio, and magazine a light bulb goes off and they say hey this must be good cool awesome ect ect

so while the generations before may have been rough around the edges, with each generation made of rough edges , the generations become, a little dull. lol just think about it, why does every single freaking song out there repeat every single line of song like its a chorus,,, BECAUSE KIDS ARE DUMB lol you have to say things 3-6 times for them to remember anything, could also blame that on advertisements and how they repeat everything and the numbers at end of commercial 3 times fast for over 25 years now, but thats another topic ^^

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I started a thread about this song a month ago.....guess i am not popular enough boooohooo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
Cause you in the streets acting like a Neanderthal

QFT

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
thats good that is

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

ill means sick which means awesome

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

ill means sick which means awesome

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but rap is fantastic for two reasons.

1. It was an antidote to deedlee deedlee guitar playing, all that shredding insanity. I like a hot guitarist as well as anybody but the whole shredding thing just got ludicrous.

2. It was a sign that kids in the ghetto had bought in to their literacy programs. Rap is just the beginning. It reminds me of "Skeltonics", the style of the early English poet, John Skelton who wrote The Tunning of Eleanor Rumming. Rap is a fantastic explosion of literate expression which bodes well for the future of American, indeed World literature. The kids may not be alright but at least they are talking to us.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That's some straight s4it

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Horza

True, it is not the "Entire" generation. But, it is a large majority, I'm 25, so that would make me part of that generation, and although, myself and most of my friends aren't like that, I am afraid these things are what my generation will be remembered for.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
rap thread and im as talent as satan, laugh little guy i am in divine, i see you in this site, i can make u make me mine,little guy you strare dont look away, i might not make it past here, they havent actually signed me, i lip them off and missed b, why am i crumbling oh yea, there bitches and there learning, i can names satan enemies talk to hitler says you can kill those creeps half of you are ... ha ha ha did i not swear there.. look ok you got me im not coming on here, ill keep going that show not ova, wait a second say brook arnt the the one and immortal, i would love to trade you looks, no you wouldnt brooks ugly as f well you see f to the g x to the z i like hip hop magazine, little f u like u hi how are you?why are you here acting so well dear brook stop saying yer name

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join