It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exited to take a more active role in ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I have been visiting this site for some time now and finally decided to join. A little about myself: I am a chef and have been aware of the huge problems in our food system for several years now and the devastating effect it has on our health and well being. I do what I can to educate as many people as I can on this subject. I reject all processed food and strive to use local grown meat, produce, and sustainable seafood for my restaurant. I do believe that our lives are being manipulated by a greedy group of evil billionaires. As far as UFO's, I have never seen one, but I do not think we are alone. While the Nibiru, planet X thing is an intriguing subject, it is hard to believe and if it is real there is not much we can do about it anyway. The reality, for me, is that we are damaging our planet to the point that it will not be able to support us at our current pace. We trying to force mother nature to work for us instead of learning how to work with what she has given us. I believe that our only hope is to rid the world of greed and learn to live in harmony with each other and nature. There is a reckoning coming, I can feel it, and I think a lot of people here believe that as well, and is the reason I enjoy reading the thought provoking posts on the awesome site. That is all for now and I look forward to many great discussions with my fellow alternative thinkers.

Peace,
G

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! And as your first little bit of criticism, allow me to point out you spelled excited wrong in your thread title. Haha. Just a little taste.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hey,
Good to see you here.
Will be interesting to hear your words on the food. No one knows it like a chef.

All the best

join