It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan: ‘Do you want Barack Obama to be re-elected? Then don’t vote for Ron Paul.’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulSearching8
If you want Obama out, then DON'T vote for Ron Paul. Ron Paul will NOT win. IT WILL BE A WASTED VOTE!!. Romney is the only chance of getting Obama out of office.

And what do you do in another 4 years? Or 8 years? Or 12 years? You'll be stuck with the same choice of a guy you don't support, and a guy that's not the one you don't support. The ONLY way to stop that is to bite the bullet, let the guy you dislike get elected and cast your vote to break the 2 party system. A vote for Gary Johnson might be a vote for Obama in the short term, but 4 years from now it might be what was needed to give a non Republican or Democrat a chance of winning and actually changing the system (and the country along with it) for the better.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by milominderbinder

Ryan tells it how it is and while I am a very disappointed Ron Paul supporter, I would prefer ANYONE but Obama and those with him.

It's like a man in the middle of desert dying of thirst with only a canteen of piss to drink...what are you going to do?

Bush was really bad but I have never objected or opposed anyone as much as Obama and consider him and those with him the worst enemies my country has ever had. I doubt we will survive these dregs and devils but if we can get the Obama's out of the White-house and begin replacing Congress and taking out the trash, maybe there is a chance.

That's what I think and if Obama is re-elected, don't worry, me and mine are going to leave.

Ryan "tells it like it is"??? Did you watch that RNC speech? The one that even Fox News said might have set a record for the highest number of blatant and outright lies in the history of US politics???

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

Well...that's exactly what the RNC is counting on.

Go ahead...vote Mitt Romney so you can go ahead and watch the same exact thing to any candidate that the GOP will EVER field going the same way Ron Paul did. Massive media blackouts and manipulation, election fraud..you name it. You will have taught the RNC that their behavior is perfectly acceptable.

This election is already lost. Right now you essentially have the choice between the guy who passed Obamacare and the guy who invented it...ZERO difference.

You might as well make your vote count and help get a third party on the radar screen....right?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Allenb83

Actually...I like Johnson about 100-fold more than I ever liked Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I believe posted this earlier but I can find no existence of it in this thread. I am still writing in Ron Paul due to the fact that anyone of the other two parties is still one and the same. ... strangely enough after this post I found my original. Sorry if this was an oversight.
edit on 27-9-2012 by burning_need because: found it

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Sometimes a picture tells a story, and I have to say that this guy isn't fit to sit behind the desk in the oval office (if called to do so), and that's got to be the number one requirement when selecting your Veep running mate.

This guy reminds me of Sarah Palin in a man's body, and where she was just plain dumb, he is willing to lie his ass off and do whatever it takes. I don't trust him. He's inauthentic and you can't trust inauthentic people.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

So your telling me Timothy Geithner deserves to be (known about the LIBOR fraud), that Biden deserves to be?

If your going to be un-partial, at least admit their is filth on both sides.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by CB328

Every vote that is taken from Romney is also taken from Obama

Because most Paul voters would assumedly vote for Romney if RP wasn't running. This is basic politics 101, not rocket science.

Thank you for having at least 2 working brain cells and getting it.
edit on 25-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

It's funny, because it is you who does not get it. You never had the Paul voters to lose. They were never voting for Romney. They are disenfranchised voters who see through the GOP, they are not coming back, ever. Everything that was done at the caucuses to Ron Paul supporters only solidifies this view.

Even if what you say were true, which it isn't, this time is different. Paul supporters are much more informed than Perot supporters were at that time. Isn't it a good thing? Mitt Romney is absolutely terrible. If voting Paul ensures Romney doesn't step foot in the white house, it seems like a vote worth making, especially if it means voting for what you believe in

edit on 29-9-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by wardk28
I just thought about this. With the way Romney is running his campaign, how easy would it be for the RNC to blame a Romney loss on Ron Paul and Gary Johnson supporters? Great way to prevent more people from waking up is to fuel hatred and contempt for the ones that are awake.

Paul Ryan is absolutely right! For Ron Paul voters to write him in when the Republican nominee is Romney is to waste those votes and generally give Obama the edge. Is that so difficult a concept for people to understand? I voted for Ron Paul in the primary, but he didn't win the nomination so it would be ridiculous to write him if I didn't want Obama to win.

What you fail to see is that they were never GOP voters, they were voting on ideologies. You're out to lunch, you can't lose what you never had.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by NewAgeMan

So your telling me Timothy Geithner deserves to be (known about the LIBOR fraud), that Biden deserves to be?

If your going to be un-partial, at least admit their is filth on both sides.

That's true re: Geithner, but as for Biden, it's not a mater of deserve, but one of capability and we'd be more capable than Ryan, I find Biden amuzing but honerable, Ryan to be a sleezy self serving opportunist and I wouldn't trust him with a ten foot pole.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join