It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan: ‘Do you want Barack Obama to be re-elected? Then don’t vote for Ron Paul.’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
You are imposters.
Those who say they support Ron Paul but will vote Obama are imposters.
Ron Paul stood for less government. Obama stands for more government.

You are imposters from the Obama camp. You can try to deny it but nobody will believe you except other deceivers.

What does Romney stand for? It seems his only campaign claim is that he is not Obama. Sorry, not enough. Romney does not get my vote solely for not being Obama. Gary Johnson and his running mate Judge Jim Gray have that honor, and hopefully the other Ron Paul supporters will take a close look at this team too. Johnson worked wonders with the state of New Mexico boosting their industry and putting the state's budget back in the black.

Jim Gray as a Judge along with Johnson have both been highly critical of the Drug War industry of prohibition, prison, assault on privacies and personal choices. During his campaign Romney made it clear to the wheelchair-bound medical mj patient he wholly disapproves - which is about the only firm stand I have seen Romney take on anything. If Obama wins it will not be my fault but Romney's for not attracting the votes needd to win.

Carrying on the Ron Paul spirit by voting for Johnson/Gray on the Libertarian ticket for liberty and for the individuals of the United States of America.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I just thought about this. With the way Romney is running his campaign, how easy would it be for the RNC to blame a Romney loss on Ron Paul and Gary Johnson supporters? Great way to prevent more people from waking up is to fuel hatred and contempt for the ones that are awake.

Paul Ryan is absolutely right! For Ron Paul voters to write him in when the Republican nominee is Romney is to waste those votes and generally give Obama the edge. Is that so difficult a concept for people to understand? I voted for Ron Paul in the primary, but he didn't win the nomination so it would be ridiculous to write him if I didn't want Obama to win.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Why am I not surprised the auto unions would be anti Ryan pro O bama?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Actually I believe the majority of Ron Paul supporters are ex Dems. I know at least 10 previous Obama votes that are going to Paul this year. I will say though that the RP supporters from the GOP are more detrimental to Romney because he is way behind Obama.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Vote Gary Johnson then. That's what I will be doing in the vote if Paul isn't officially on the ballot. I am one of those peole that think Romney is much worse than Obama, and we may be stuck with Romney for 8 years.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Vote Gary Johnson then. That's what I will be doing in the vote if Paul isn't officially on the ballot. I am one of those peole that think Romney is much worse than Obama, and we may be stuck with Romney for 8 years.

Gary Johnson will not win. Ron Paul won't win. It's that simple. I voted my conscience in the primary, and Ron Paul didn't win. Voting for Johnson would be the same as writing in Ron Paul. I'm in the anybody but OBama crowd. I'm also in the anybody but a social Democrat crowd as well. At least Romney/ryan are pro business.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
At least Romney/ryan are pro business.

Businesses in China.

Romney thinks those Prison Factories are great.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You are imposters.

You are imposters from the Obama camp. You can try to deny it but nobody will believe you except other deceivers.

If you vote for either of those clowns you are an imposter....both are globalist puppets.

Obama will take your money and give it to someone else via social programs and Romney will just give it to the corporations.

# choices.
edit on 25-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

At least Romney/ryan are pro business.

Businesses in China.

Romney thinks those Prison Factories are great.

Romney has never said that. Obama is also for businesses everywere but the US. He is also for public unions trashing state capitol buildings and looting the treasury. He is also for big govt and hiring in the public sector. I can't get on board with that ever.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I can't get on board with that ever.
Thats the Beauty of this country, you dont have too.

Obama is ahead by 5 or 6 % already, your 1 vote will be missed, but not neccessary.

This is BEFORE the Debates, Poor Romney has to open his mouth, to change his socks.

This could be a Slaughter come November.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Writing in Ron Paul unfortunately will be a wasted vote. Not because it's a vote for Obama (that's absurd, for all the reasons stated previously) but because not all states even count write-in votes. A vote for Ron Paul at this point, is taking a vote away from Gary Johnson. Romney and Obama will get plenty of votes on their own (and plenty of us see that they are two sides of the same coin anyway.)

Gary Johnson, for those who are staunch Paul supporters, is very much lined up with Paul in his political views. There are minor differences, but those differences would not even come to fruition with either in office because all of Congress is Republican/Democrat. The best selling point for a 3rd-party president is the fact that he will be a true mediator between the two controlling parties, effectively putting the 2 parties on equal footing (as opposed to having one party's boss in the Executive position.) I'll be going for Gary Johnson...I don't have much hope, but at least if his numbers are respectable the movement won't die.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I didn't ask what Romeny stood for. I didn't ask what Obama stood for. I said those who said they were Paul supporters but are going to vote for Obama are deceivers. What didn't I make clear?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

You are imposters.

If you vote for either of those clowns you are an imposter....both are globalist puppets.

Obama will take your money and give it to someone else via social programs and Romney will just give it to the corporations.

# choices.
edit on 25-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Show me how Romney will give money to corporations. And if he does, why it will not lead to more jobs. Don't just repeat the mantra.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I said those who said they were Paul supporters but are going to vote for Obama are deceivers.
In your mind maybe, and just your mind.
I would LOVE to cast my Vote for Ron Paul, But the GOP, His own Party made that impossible.

Romney = Third Term of George Bush. No Thank You. The country barely survived the first 2 terms.

Anyone But Romney = Obama.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

You should be ashamed

how do you sleep at night?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You sound very much like a deceiver to me. ABO

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

You sound very much like a deceiver to me. ABO

Ok

You sound like a nutjob.

Both our are opinions, I can accept that.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Typical liberal attack. Call names but avoid the substance.
That sounds like a compliment to me coming from Obama supporters.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Typical liberal attack. Call names but avoid the substance.
That sounds like a compliment to me coming from Obama supporters.
Right, lets review.

I answer your post, you call me a "deciever" and Im a typical name caller, .....

Im out of here ,

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I didn't ask what Romeny stood for. I didn't ask what Obama stood for. I said those who said they were Paul supporters but are going to vote for Obama are deceivers. What didn't I make clear?

I know, you STATED what you felt Ron Paul stood for and you STATED what you feel Obama stands for. What you didn't make clear is what you felt Romney stood for - which I understand you to say now is irrelevant

You are imposters.

Obviously my fault for misinterpreting your point by reading-into your post that it was topically about not re-electing Obama and for giving Romney the affirmative vote. These mis-assumptions caused me to ponder why someone would feel with Paul officially out of the race why selecting Romney was more in-line with a bonafide Ron Paul supporter than Obama.

Obviously I was mistaken in that assumption. Is it that you feel a true Ron Paul supporter would only continue support of Paul with a write-in vote otherwise he is an imposter? Personally, I would like to see Paul supporters give Johnson/Gray a consideration for their vote.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join