It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Defends Holocaust Denial at UN; Israel Walks Out, U.S. Sticks Around to Listen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by veubiah
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

He is sane. He has done the research.

I'm guessing you starred him? No he's not sane, not at all. He's done the research? What, he looked up a couple of internet links created after souces from Saudi Arabia? IE. this is called propaganda. Yes, he has fallen for propaganda, but the intent of his post: "big jewish lie", points to more pressing issues, namely: propogating anti-semitism. And you have to be a class-A idiot to peddle anti-semitism. I wish there were other ways to put it but there aren't. It simply comes down to intellectual capacity.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have said it over and over
Israel and the US are on the same page, all we are seeing here with the US staying seated is the US showing that they are not fully supportive of Israel, it is done for the benefit of the people who are sick of war and do not want to fight another on some BS claim.

In order for an attack on Iran, Iraqi air space must be used, Who controls Iraqi air space?
of course the US is pulling out of Iraq, but still in control.
99% of the Idol watching cool aid drinking population do not know that Iraq is between Israel and Iran,
Iran knows, that is why they will attack US interests in the region and of course the fox news can then play the victim card once again.
"look we tried diplomacy", "we even sat through a UN speech", "we didnt jump when Israel said jump and now we are victims", "its time we strike back". Of course the entire US population will be calling for vengeance and the President will have full backing from his loyal subjects.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

What are you talking about? im not saying the holocaust didnt happen dude. we are on the same page... please read the rest of my posts in lthis thread...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Go team America. Let the Zionists fight their own wars, we want no part of it. The sooner bibi learns that the better for everyone i think. You have to admit that the very fact you are not allowed to research the holocaust without risking your life in some cases disturbing and for the sake of good honest history, plain and simply wrong. I'm not denying anything, just saying as it is. I know the Nazi's carried out some horrendous crimes, but hey it was a war, and no worse probably than they are doing to the Palestinians right now in some cases, talk about double standards! For a country that claims so much hurt from the past they sure didnt learn anything did they. 2 wrongs never make a right.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

You are 100 percent correct,history has been manipulated and lied about for hundreds of years.
The holocaust was a manipulated event, Hitler was against the INTERNATIONALISTS,
That includes Rockefeller and Rothschild and all the other winners of WW2.
You have seen all the B.S in your made up history,is it so incredible you were lied
to about the extent of holocaust,your heart tells you the truth,not your history.
Jews were targeted in WW2 ,but it was embellished for Rothschild and his vision
for the new Israel.The truth is right in your faces yet most wont listen and are outraged
by the truth. Your history is totally bull sheep.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Isn't it funny that most conspiracy theorists (those that visit sites) reckon that the most of the problems / conspiracies revolve around jewish people, Bilderberg, Rotschild etc, but there is a news blackout, if you were regarding the holocaust. Anyone else find that anomolous ?

so most of the worlds ills are caused by jews but dont touch the holocaust, double standard if you ask me

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade

Originally posted by jazzguy
i am with Ahmadinejab on this one.

the holocaust was one big jewish lie

You are a big joke. And quite possibly insane too.

The holocaust was roughly 10% of the deaths in WW2. What about the other 90% who perished? Wheres our respect for them FFS???

6 million being 10% means that 100% is 60 million.

You do know that in the far East, over 30 million people, of which 24 million ethnically Chinese, were murdered by the Japanese under Hirohito? What about the roughly 27 million Russians that perished?

You want to talk about them? Because it seems that you need to do some reading and researching, considering you believe there were only 60 million deaths in WW2. While the truth of the matter is that it's closer to double that. Roughly.

And in case you want to know where the respect for them is? Go ask their governments! There are numerous memorials, and, the recent row over the Chinese Islands - also started after WW2 when the Japanese did not give the island back.

Observe how they acted after WW2 leaving their nations in a state of devastation. Instead of, as happened in the West, moving towards each other to prevent future, similar, destabilizations - they kept murdering and killing their own. For what? Petty gains, delusions of grandeur...

PS.

It seems that you need to study history. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

They dropped 2 because Japan refused to surrender after the first one.....personally I think they should have nuked tokyo....but it was weathered in i guess.

Lets not forget the attrocities that Japan portrayed on the innocent Chinese and Koreans and numourous other island nations surrounding them. They were quite brutal.

So we responded in kind....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't get it...? Can someone tell me what's going on? Holocaust has always been an issue, with the way every country has rewrote their own history some believe it, some don't. I don't know why Israel is in such a hissy fit. When you're in a international community its good to show your kahunas, putting the tail between your legs and running away is not very strong of a move. And shows how you are unwilling to compromise.

This is all due to the American who stayed. Not just a score for Obama lol
The US is the superpower of the world. Its important to listen to what any country or its people want.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

LOL. You are correct but Hiroshima and Nagasaki were kind've the US's warning shots. Showing what we were capable of. The Japanese did commit some of the worst known atrocities, well documented in fact. But every country has committed atrocities just as despicable. They just hide it better, or they rewrite it. Look at all that's going on with China now. They have so many human right violations. Look at Korea vs Korea. Nothing is perfect. Every country has done wrong.

What's important is that they don't hold resentment other than towards the people who committed these crimes. A parents' sins are not their childrens. Its important to learn from history and just not do it again. I wish all people would realize this. They should "Get over yourselves and look towards a future".

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In the Middle East everything is about saving face. Be nice, amiable, say one thing in public but another in private, etcetera. Americans are very direct and goal oriented. This can be offensive to those in the ME because we come off as arrogant and pushy, and they think we don't care about personal relationships and taking our time. The status quo will always be maintained in the ME unless they can see what is in it for them.

Iran provoking Israel is the status quo. I doubt Iran will be the one to make a preliminary strike. It's all about appearing to be more than you are.

The US is doing a balancing act. I haven't yet decided what message this is sending to all involved.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is one of the best examples of the tail wagging the dog I have ever heard.

I sometimes wonder if Ahmadinejad is working hand in hand with Netanyahu in order to get America to fight the Amalek for Israel. He is probably a double agent in the country. All his tough talk against Israel I think is a front for something else.

So I am guessing your point is that because Israel walks out (and mind you the two of them could have staged it) you think the US delegates should have walked out too?
Are we so far up Israels arse we have to chase them out of a meeting room? Everyone suspects Ahmadinejad is trying to manipulate people except poor Israel who chooses to run off. The USA should not follow them. Some people just can't be bullied so easily.
edit on 25-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

The Holocost was one big Jewish lie?

Really? You should have told that to my Grandfather (step) who passed away years ago. He spent time in Auschwitz towards the end of the war. He would have been really surprised to hear that.

That man came away from that experience damaged, but I am sure you were there, and know best.
edit on 25-9-2012 by artnut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

There was a documenatry made a while ago, cant remember when that stated that Hiroshima was for Japan to surrender and Nagasaki was a message to Russia to let them know, they had more than one and could do it again. Then we had the start of the cold war

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Oh and OP, so you think the Holocaust never happened? I'm curious what you're trying to say here.

surprised it took that long to find one of these.

Op never implied that, at all. Neither did the president of Iran. Instead, he postulated that such an important historical event shouldn't be off limits to investigation. We should be allowed to ask questions, to correct mistakes if they are found. but when it comes to the deathcamps and the jews, that's off limits, you can literally go to jail for asking the wrong questions.

anyone who thinks it didn't happen is an uneducated moron. anyone who blindly believes what they are told is also an uneducated moron. they still teach in schools that 6 million jews were killed in the camps by the nazis. That number has since been revised, at least twice. In fact, I couldn't tell you what's on the plaque at Auchwitz because it's been changed.

i have to stand with Iran on that one, we should be allowed to investigate, that is a far cry from the insane idea that it never took place. It did, and was quite well documented. It's merely the numbers that don't add up. Even Spielberg knows this.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't think it means anything, I think they just realise how childish it looks when you walk out because somebody is saying something you may not agree with. It makes it looks like a baby throwing it's dummy out of the pram.

The envoys may of disagreed with every word he said, but staying and listening to everybody shows a degree of maturity, after all you would expect everybody to stay and listen to what you have to say, and if they didn't why would you even listen to them.
edit on 25-9-2012 by lifeform11 because: typo's

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is not a holocaust denier he is a revisionist. He has never said the holocaust didn't happen but that it should be open for review like any other historical event. And he's right why should this one event be off limits? Take Auschwitz for example in the beginning they said 4 million died there then that number dropped to 1.5 million now in the latest case where they want to try an American for being there the number has dropped to 344 thousand. Now which is it? Even the man who came up with the 6 million dead has said he just made the figure up. It should be investigated to get accurate numbers.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by artnut
reply to post by jazzguy

The Holocost was one big Jewish lie?

Really? You should have told that to my Grandfather (step) who passed away years ago. He spent time in Auschwitz towards the end of the war. He would have been really surprised to hear that.

That man came away from that experience damaged, but I am sure you were there, and know best.
edit on 25-9-2012 by artnut because: (no reason given)

If the holocaust was as bad as they say how did your Grandfather survive it ?

By some accounts there appears to be more people survived the 'deathcamps' than we are told perished there.

The numbers simply don't add up

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The assumption must be that if israel snaps a finger, we must jump.

Well done.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Ben81

This upcoming war is going to take a big crap in all your lives . Oil will be so high that you will dream of the old days when you could go driving . Or afford air condition and heat . That damn Iranian idiot over there wants to start World War 3 to bring back his Mahdi . They want a nuclear war . This war is Biblical . Ezekiel chapter 38
Israel has nukes . Their scientist aren't stupid , the Jews had a very big part in the development of the Abomb
You might be sharing like Japan the experience the effects of the nuclear bomb on your city .Russia and China are going to stick with Iran and will likely first strike us . With all of the Navy and Military over there in and around Israel and the OIL RESERVES don't think Russia will just ignore us .

Time to wake up , making little remarks won't help . You need to get ready to survive . Wall Mart will not be stocking their shelves if the S-H-T-F .

I hope you don't take this personal, but I kinda can't help but laugh at people who really believe "oil being too expensive" etc will make life a living hell... (or "a big crap in all your lives" if that's how you prefer to call it)

I know (almost) none of us can remember a time when cars were a rare sight etc, but you do realize that people did live like that once? And they did just fine, one might even argue, better, than we're doing now?

I wouldn't give a damn if oil prices skyrocketed, yes, a LOT of things would change, but if you buy into the fear-mongering surrounding it, I feel sad for you, because it's instantly obvious that you have never experienced a moderate lifestyle before, one where you at least TRY to be self-sustaining instead of being dependent on the giants that want nothing more from you than exactly that; you being dependent on them.

Did you know that if you put a seed in the ground; a plant will come out? Did you know that some (most) plants are actually nutritious? Some bare things you know as 'vegetables'! Did you know that in the late 19th century a magnificent transportation device called the bicycle was gaining popularity? It allowed people to get nearly everywhere faster and with a lot less effort than walking, by using nothing more than their two god-given legs! I can go on, but I'm sure you get the point...

Yes, for some finding an alternative solution to traveling 2 miles will be a living hell at first, but believe me, you'll get used to it just like the people who didn't even know what a "car" was did. People have the great trait of being able to adjust themselves to their surroundings and the resources they have available, and though many will have a harder time with that now than at any time before, I'm sure they are still capable.

(this is, of course, going from the almost worst case scenario, which I don't see happening, but please, stop pretending like people will not survive without oil and other commodities that were unknown to man (in their current form) for most of mankind's history... You'd survive without a car, and yes, even without an iPhone, laptop, television,... (not saying you own any of those or are dependent on them))

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join