It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by veubiah
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade
He is sane. He has done the research.
Originally posted by DarknStormy
Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade
Originally posted by jazzguy
i am with Ahmadinejab on this one.
the holocaust was one big jewish lie
You are a big joke. And quite possibly insane too.
The holocaust was roughly 10% of the deaths in WW2. What about the other 90% who perished? Wheres our respect for them FFS???
Oh and OP, so you think the Holocaust never happened? I'm curious what you're trying to say here.
Originally posted by artnut
reply to post by jazzguy
The Holocost was one big Jewish lie?
Really? You should have told that to my Grandfather (step) who passed away years ago. He spent time in Auschwitz towards the end of the war. He would have been really surprised to hear that.
That man came away from that experience damaged, but I am sure you were there, and know best.edit on 25-9-2012 by artnut because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Ben81
This upcoming war is going to take a big crap in all your lives . Oil will be so high that you will dream of the old days when you could go driving . Or afford air condition and heat . That damn Iranian idiot over there wants to start World War 3 to bring back his Mahdi . They want a nuclear war . This war is Biblical . Ezekiel chapter 38
Israel has nukes . Their scientist aren't stupid , the Jews had a very big part in the development of the Abomb
You might be sharing like Japan the experience the effects of the nuclear bomb on your city .Russia and China are going to stick with Iran and will likely first strike us . With all of the Navy and Military over there in and around Israel and the OIL RESERVES don't think Russia will just ignore us .
Time to wake up , making little remarks won't help . You need to get ready to survive . Wall Mart will not be stocking their shelves if the S-H-T-F .