It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Astral Projection was today and on accident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
About a week ago I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like I was spinning. I had not drank or smoked that night so I was confused, but at the same time expected that I was about to have an OBE. This scared me and I ruined any chances of it going any further. The next morning I was a little dissapointed but hopeful that it would happen again.

Today I was sitting on a dock by a pond just listening to the leaves in the wind and started meditating by focusing on my breathing. I have not been meditating long, maybe a month or a little more but not on a regular basis. Today I had one of the coolest feelings I have ever felt though. I was very scared at first, but remembered reading a few things about meditating and that not to be scared and just go with it, so I did. I felt like I was spinning around my body but in a few different directions. I did not know what it was, but I did not care because it felt amazing, and like nothing I have even thought I would ever be able to feel like.

I was curious, so I looked up other people's experiences and found a couple accounts that I could relate to. I read a few people that tired to explain what it was and they said it was probably astral projection, or possibly my third eye opening. Whatever it was, I want to feel it again and take it even further. I would recommend trying to do this to anyone. I felt like there was a vortex of energy swirling around my head counter-clockwise, while my head was spinning clockwise.

I think everyone should meditate because it has healing powers, and I can attest to not having much experience and still being able to do it. Do not think it is lame, or fake. It is truly amazing, and as real as you and I. Maybe even more real than you and I, depending on your definition of what is real.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stiffolous

Is there any chance you could post some of your findings so that we could read them also.......cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well...my first advice Is to be careful on a dock on water that you don't fall in and drown while in spin mode...That would suck..... BUT, water has been known as a catalyst too. so meditating near water is good. ...that might be part of why you were successful too. ...unless of course your coming down with vertigo, or the inner ear virus going around that makes you dizzy as hell ( kidding...)... Keep us posted on your experiences!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stiffolous

Here are a few of the descriptions that seemed to match mine very well.
www.thespiritscience.net...

www.thespiritscience.net...

www.spiritboard.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join