It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another dream post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sorry Folks. Here we go with another dream post. This one stays with me. The weird thing is my wife had a similar dream the same night. I had it several months ago but haven't forgotten it. In the dream my wife and I were out of town. We were in a seaside town. The town seemed familiar but we had never been there before. We were staying at a house with some people who felt like family members but were people neither of us really knew. They were giving us all kinds of gifts. I remember receiving a book. I don't know why but to me the book was the most amazing gift I had ever received. I know many people will say it was a bible but I do not think that is what it was. Then my wife and I were going to a downtown type area on a train. She got on the train but we got separated at the platform and I missed it.

It felt like I knew the area well so I started walking down the street to catch another train. While I was walking I saw a vehicle that seemed to be very familiar. I knew it from somewhere. I had been in it before but couldn't place when. It was kind of shaped like a Dodge Challenger. The car approached me and stopped. A man stepped out of the car. He knew me. I knew him. I couldn't remember his name but he knew my name. He had mid length brown hair, clean shaven, a long brown jacket, a brown leather satchel, kind of like a man purse. He said "you need a lift." I jumped in. I had been in this car before. It was more than a car. It only had two doors (I am sure one of the doors was not really a door) yet inside it was spacious like a stretch limo. It had felt like I had not seen this man in ages but he felt like a brother. He asked me about the book I had received. Then he said he had something even better and handed me a box. It was about four inches by four inches by four inches. I opened it but it was empty, however, I knew there was something inside. Next thing that happened is there was a huge flower with a green stem growing out of my side. It had a long green stem and an elongated purple flower that looked like a vase.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

The car was much more than a car. It could take you anywhere in space or time. The flower was knowledge. The man was much older than he appeared. He looked to be i his mid forties but he was much much older than that. The car drove us to where my wife was. I met her and she knew the man as well. To her the man felt like an uncle or cousin. I can't remember what we talked about but then he left. My wife and I made our way back to the home we were staying. I couldn't wait to begin reading the book I was given. Then we both woke up.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That was one boring dream and it definitely means your wife is cheating on you. Bad luck, brother.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
We were staying at a house with some people who felt like family members but were people neither of us really knew.

Some would say ancestors in the family line. "Like family" but don't actually know them. In dreams we meet them sometimes. "Familiar strangers". Very special dreams. Many people have them. You are taken from your body in your sleep (you leave your "house") and whisked away to a spirit world where they are gathered, eagerly waiting your arrival. They are friendly and give gifts. Those are special too. You have to figure those out on your own. You will down the road.

Or others will tell you here. Then, when you were done, they return you to your "house",( your body). Maybe something is coming up in your life that they were helping you prepare for with the visit and "tools" or gifts.

I don't really know for sure, just lending my experience and what I have heard from others.

new topics

top topics

join