It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumbfounding Romney quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have heard a lot from Romney, and from Obama that has stunned me, but this one is just mind boggling for its sheer stupidity.

This is a quote from Romney, talking about the emergency landing that the plane his wife was on made on Friday after smoke was seen in the cabin:

“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

www.latimes.com...

Someone please tell me that he wasn't being serious about the windows not opening. I'm just dumbfounded that ANYONE that has ever been on a plane could even say that.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

join