It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Another Dream of a New Age Dawning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Before I had ever heard of Planet X, Niburu and whatnot (thanks ATS!), I had this dream. About five years ago I woke up from the most vivid, scary yet exciting dream. It stood apart from the flying dreams, sexual dreams, fight/flight dreams. This one was more real than the rest.

Now, I'm not one for prophesy. Premonition maybe, but exact date stuff, end times theory, all biblical prophesy--all of this has come and gone and yet people continue to lay their prophetic visions out there. It's understandable. But I have yet to see any proof of prophesy coming true.

This isn't a prediction thread. It's merely interesting to compare a dream that occurred prior to my learning about these planet & star theories. And with 2012 in full swing and people on the edge of their seats in anticipation of.....something, I throw this in the ring as I know others have had these types of dreams.

The dream started in a time of upheaval. Earthquakes, storms, chaos--as if the earth was being torn apart. I felt fear but as in most scary dreams you continue the experience until you wake up in a cold sweat or plod along as the mind weaves its story to some weird conclusion.

In this case, the imagery was more than I'd ever experienced. It seemed more real than any other I'd had. The earth in its upheaval, the feeling of fear but also survival, lasting through the night (in the dream). The morning came in the dream. And as I was hiking along a pine tree lined meadow, the sun was starting to rise bringing on a new day. But something else was there as well. I don't know if it was a star or another planet. It seemed more planetary than star as my drawing will show. Anyhow, I woke up from the dream in total awe of what I had just experienced. I have never written down or drawn a picture of a dream before in my life. But this one caused me to get up and archive it--if only for my own files.

I didn't tell anyone except for a couple of people over the years. I kept the drawing in my copy of "Worlds In Collision". Now I know there has been controversy with Velikovsky's book but I have kept an open mind in all things--especially "science" as history proves over and over that todays science is often tomorrow's flat earth.

So with that, I would like to add this drawing to the archive of thoughts & possibilities regarding the future. In no way do I claim this as prophesy or prediction but felt it deserved to be added to the 2012 theories and ramblings.

Here is what I drew. I think of it often as it is burned in my mind. A dream like no other where I found myself in the dawn of a new age. I know the collective consciousness and myriad of inputs throughout the years can have an affect on the imagery ones mind can conjure up. And it is with a grain of salt that I humbly put this out there for others who may have had this collective imagery or awe-inspiring dream or god help us...vision. Just wanted to share this for discussion if it pertains.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

You've done what I wish I'd done. You just described the exact same dream ive had before, and drew the picture, except the larger planet was lower on the horizon, a purpleish color stood out a lot in my dreams, just as you this was well before i'd heard of nibiru and all that jazz.

weird

edit to add, I was near a coast or beach during my dreams
edit on 24-9-2012 by GIBBORIM because: added some more ish

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My brain hurts from reading ATS...or really any conspiracy website...or hell even the news. Its like this place is a sandbox for fantasy role playing. I had a dream in the mid ninties of fighting off an invading Chinese army...long before I ever read such nonsense on sites like this. And you know something. We're no closer to that coming true than we were back then.

All these conspiracies, all these dreams, all this PROOF, yet none of it has ever come to fruitation. and from the looks of it, many of you will be living sad lives glued to this site for years to come.

Its always "right around the corner"

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Whilst not wanting to take away any respect from the OP and Gibborim, dreams about disasters, end of the world etc are very common - I had a fair few myself when younger. For just a flavour of the range of dreams linked to 2012, see www.2012predictions.net...

Many commentators on end of world dreams state that they are a reflection of personal crisis or foreboding rather than a global one.

However, people do have dreams that come true, so I, for one, am willing to keep an open mind on this.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdontknowme
My brain hurts from reading ATS...or really any conspiracy website...or hell even the news. Its like this place is a sandbox for fantasy role playing. I had a dream in the mid ninties of fighting off an invading Chinese army...long before I ever read such nonsense on sites like this. And you know something. We're no closer to that coming true than we were back then.

All these conspiracies, all these dreams, all this PROOF, yet none of it has ever come to fruitation. and from the looks of it, many of you will be living sad lives glued to this site for years to come.

Its always "right around the corner"

i can predict your futur thoughs already "omg they were speaking the truth"
hope for you that you will not panic at this moment
because there is really nothing to panic about .. its all going to be okay

Thanks for sharing Op
so many had recent visions about nibiru more then i could have ever imagined
and there is a total msm blackout about this and what are the ufos and other dimensions
would be unwise to be close minded in the most historic time to happen ever
the "i told you so" would become totaly irelevent when it finaly show up in the sky
we wont be here on ATS chating about it .. thats for sure

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Op,

i have had dream of 2 moons in the sky rubbing off each other sending earth into geforce style movement.

Also had a dream of seeing a 3rd planet object in the sky.

Ive also had a vision of a red fiery looking planet

We are in interesting times indeed.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your dream OP. I've actually heard of similar dreams from a couple of people irl. None of them are into conspiracies so why everyone seems to be having this similar type of dream is anyone's guess.

Personally, I had a similar dream about a year ago. In the dream, my friends and I were hanging out in my room. Suddenly we heard a loud crashing noise and 3 of us went outside to go check it out. When we got outside the sky was reddish and there was a giant something going by kinda slowly really low in the sky. I'm not sure what it was, it looked like the moon but it was just too low and close. It was also a reddish color but obviously enough so you can differentiate it from the red sky background. In the dream, there was this feeling of dread as if that was the end and all hell was about to break loose.

And no, I'm not into Niburu theory.

new topics

top topics

join