It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray To YOUR Spirit and Creation (It's Real) Not One Of The Gods

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Uh, why should i pray to my spirit? It's stuck in the same hell my body is. That's as fruitful as praying to the porcelain god.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yeap.. I might as well just worship my dog. He's created as much of the universe as I have.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Know thyself.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here's how all that creation # went down. God was trying to create a new, better monkey, without the blind obedience and mind numbing predictability of the Seraphim. He'd tried mixing their plasm with loads of other species, with little success. Most hybridised strains he got were sterile, except for the notable exception of Echidna, so he tried disastrously to breed Seraphic genes into her line. He'd tried with just about anything. that moved. Now the first generation crosses were scuffing about in mythic forms all over the place until Nimrod began culling these Nephilim. Stuff like Hydras, Gorgons, Chimeras, Two headed dogs, Lamias etc.

But once those theriotype genes went recessive, you never knew what was going to spring out of the wombs of His latest eugenic disaster. Monstrous things.

Lilith was a monster. Technically fertile too. So God was trying to cross Adam's seed (the only viable genes for his project) with Liliths. But Lilith was as likely to conceive from Adam, as Moses was to find a Wi Fi hotspot in Hebron. God was being stubborn and kept getting Adam to try and wake her sickly eggs up.

So Grandmother Eris told God about the latest gene-splicing techniques, and how partheogenesis was completely justifiable if there were no compatible host wombs to germinate. For the first generation, at least. And while God was busy buggering around with that stupid rib nonsense, Eris did take on a comely form, and sleight of handed herself right into God's breeding program.

"Hi Boys, my name's Eve".

God wasn't exactly sure what had happened, but it had to be better than having Adam fruitlessly banging his nail into vinegar tit's barren stewpot until he wore it out. Again. So he he rolled with it. Eve worked out some fast track sepiroth pathwork with that wise old Serpent, and somehow got Adam to disobey God, millennia before he was due to.

"Taste my luvverly Happle, what I got off teh snayke" and that was that.

Again, God was completely confused by the whole scene, but as, technically the Serpent was his man, he had to let it go. Again. And so he invoked the "Git orf moi laaaand!" clause, and banished the Humans.to Earth.

Thing is, being so ahead of the projected date for banishment, the previous tenants of the Earth (The dissident faction exiled from Heaven for wanting a bit more Pie) were still in residence. So . . . . . . see what happens
when you let the genes get all mixed and settled?

God thought he'd be safe for a bit now that the bridge was down, and even if they braved the Abysmal rift, and found Daa'th, they still had to figure out how to exit the place from which no light emerged.
Then Geburah. To crack the shell, they have to merge and act as one will . . to find the Key of "Strength". Well blow me down, there's that Snake again, aaand, up to the sheltering sky of Chesod for some Paternal Skyfathering, with the emphasis on Mercy, and forgiveness. w00t woot.

God may be the gardener, but Eris planted the Tree, and all fruit is hers to dangle and tempt with.

And Jehovah God was happy in the desert with his Ant farms, smiting, and flooding, and starting again, so Grandmother Eris just 'helped out' a bit. By taking over the day to day stuff. Just for now. So although he's nominally in charge, he has the healthy fear of a 7 year old boy as far as Grandmother Eris is concerned. Tricksy old thing that she is..Anyway, He'd never have had the intuition to to let mankind use the three pillars to hop about in the tree.

Should be OK as long as Eris keeps an eye on things.(He thinks, optimistically) Keeps turning a prophet here and there. . . . . .

He sits in the sand,and tries to remember . . .was it Snakes up, Doves down. . . or is is Doves . . .up?

Was it "Snakes and Ladders, or "Takes from Adders . . .?" Doesn't matter, long as they're quiet and don't disturb his Ant farms.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My Spirit thou art within
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On Earth as within
Give me today my daily bread - and forgive me of my faults
As I forgive those who fault against me
Lead me not into deception and deliver me from suffering

Truly!

Interesting, most people seem to forget that the Spirit is not just a "Thing" in the body, is in this universe AND in non-physical location at the same time.

edit on 3-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join