It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray To YOUR Spirit and Creation (It's Real) Not One Of The Gods

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh
reply to post by Akragon

as i said if the info provided does nothing for you thats ok with me, its for those who are ready

I guess...

Though, if i didn't create my own spirit... why would i want to worship/pray to it?

Wouldn't that be a form of idolatry?

I tend to look for something a bit "higher" then the self...

In fact i seem to remember worship of the self to be a tenant of the church of satan...

Correct me if im wrong..

edit on 25-9-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Your words, OP, only contain the emotion of hatred and self righteousness. Why would something you call the bastards bible teach virtue? You have exhibited no virtue, or wisdom, but only delusions of someone other than yourself. You have not read the bible and I can tell. God is not a man but is the Most infinite, powerful Spirit. And man, you go against what that Spirit want for Its creation.
edit on 25-9-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh
reply to post by Akragon

as i said if the info provided does nothing for you thats ok with me, its for those who are ready

I guess...

Though, if i didn't create my own spirit... why would i want to worship it?

Wouldn't that be a form of idolatry?

I tend to look for something a bit "higher" then the self...

In fact i seem to remember worship of the self to be a tenant of the church of satan...

Correct me if im wrong..

edit on 25-9-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

never worship anything as you loose the power of your spirit

The prayer i show you and your response tells me what you can sense from prev lives, its plain english and if you look it empowers you, its a good thing, the fact you cant sense that is all i need to know, for people to evolve they need to be free of ANY worship, real humans are Conscious Realists who use logic not faith, Otherwise its delusion.

Dont be emotional, be neutral to have logic
Every cloud has a silver lining

its not worship of self nor of anything
edit on 25-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

And what is creation without its Creator?

Can a blank canvas paint itself?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Creation isn't a cognizant entity. Reification fallacy.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
Your words, OP, only contain the emotion of hatred and self righteousness. Why would something you call the bastards bible teach virtue? You have exhibited no virtue, or wisdom, but only delusions of someone other than yourself. You have not read the bible and I can tell. God is not a man but is the Most infinite, powerful Spirit. And man, you go against what that Spirit want for Its creation.

i was raised church of England, yes i have read the bible/s
i always thought god was bi-polar or multiple personality disorder
have you seen The church is based on Egyptian gods, same story just different names

Here is 1 ATS link i will find more if you like?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

calling it what it is i dont do with emotion, it just needs to be said as it rings true

if its not for you thats ok with me, i have read the bible but have you read the links i provided?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

And what is creation without its Creator?

Can a blank canvas paint itself?

Humans paint Creation, we are how it learns, it creates with a thought in its mind

Here is a GREAT link
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Is creation a human, creation is material, thought is ethereal. There is the Corpor, the Incorporeal, and the Spirit. And I did read a link, and I do not consider it correct information so I will not read more. What did creation do before humans existed? Was everything already there? No man, there are too many holes in this theory, and no love but self love and pride. You can judge and judge religion all you want but you will never condemn the millions of good natured souls practicing it with fervor and wisdom.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Creation isn't a cognizant entity. Reification fallacy.

i am not here to convince you, only you can do that

just consider looking so you know you have an open mind
the past is NOT our future

The prayer i show you and your response tells me what you can sense from prev lives, its plain english and if you look it empowers you, its a good thing, the fact you cant sense that is all i need to know, for people to evolve they need to be free of ANY worship, real humans are Conscious Realists who use logic not faith, Otherwise its delusion.

Every cloud has a silver lining

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Is creation a human, creation is material, thought is ethereal. There is the Corpor, the Incorporeal, and the Spirit. And I did read a link, and I do not consider it correct information so I will not read more. What did creation do before humans existed? Was everything already there? No man, there are too many holes in this theory, and no love but self love and pride. You can judge and judge religion all you want but you will never condemn the millions of good natured souls practicing it with fervor and wisdom.

re:
so I will not read more

Religion blinkers are on i know,I dont judge, i look at all facts
the people are fleeing the church/s in droves now and priests being caught as pedophiles as they live in delusion

The church is based on Egyptian gods, same story just different names

Here is 1 ATS link i will find more if you like?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Snippet

Does the cult of Horus prove that Christianity is false?

Some parallels between Horus and Jesus Christ:

1. Horus born of a virgin. Jesus born of a virgin.

2. The foster father of Horus was Seb or Seph. Jesus was fostered by Joseph.

3. Horus was of royal descent. Jesus was of royal descent.

4. Horus birth accompanied by three solar deities [star gazers] who followed by the morning star of Sirius bearing gifts. Jesus birth accompanied by three wise men [Zoroastrian star gazers] who followed by a star “in the east” bearing gifts.

5. The birth of Horus announced by angels. The birth of Jesus announced by angels.

6. Herut tried to murder the infant Horus. Herod slaughtered every first born in an attempt to kill Jesus the forthcoming messiah.

7. Horus is baptized at age 30 by Anup the Baptiser at a river. Jesus is baptized at age 30 by John the Baptist at a river.

8. Horus resists temptation by the evil Sut [Sut was to be the precursor for the Hebrew Satan] on a high mountain. Jesus resists temptation by Satan on a high mountain.

9. Horus had 12 followers. Jesus had 12 disciples.

10. Horus performed miracles like healing the sick and walking on water. Jesus performed miracles like healing the sick and walking on water.

11. Horus raised someone from the grave [his father Osiris] Jesus raised Lazarus [notice the name similarity] from the grave. Lazarus is short for Elasarus - the “us” on the end is romanized. Elasarus was derived from “El-Asar” which was the name given to Osiris.

12. Horus was buried and resurrected in the city of Anu. The place Bethany mentioned in John was a derivative of the words “Bet” and “Anu” which translates “the house of Anu”. The ‘y’ on the end of bethany is interchangeable with the letter ‘u’.

13. Horus was killed by crucifixtion. Jesus was crucified.

14. Horus was accompanied by two thieves at the crucifixtion. Jesus was crucified with two thieves.

15. Horus was buried in a tomb at Anu. Jesus was buried in a tomb located in Bethany [Bet-Anu].

16. Horus was resurrected after 3 days. Jesus was “said” to resurrected after over a period of three days.

17. The resurrection of Horus was announced by three women. The resurrection of Jesus was announced by three women.

18. Horus was given the titel KRST which means “anointed one” Jesus was given the title Christ [Christos] meaning “anointed one”

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And thus the story of God's creation is echoed.

You seem to worry about my religion but not about your own which is the religion of satan. You are prejudice saying that my religion blinkers are on

I do not worship pedofile priests as I worship no man but God. It is sad that the church is declining but that must happen. The Bread and Blood of Christ give Life with a capitol L and so I stay with the church despite what ex followers may do, because it is a Church built on virtue, the holiest of virtue, and if you do not believe so, I refer you to the Saints of the Church who are the most holy and spiritual people of the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

And thus the story of God's creation is echoed.

You seem to worry about my religion but not about your own which is the religion of satan. You are prejudice saying that my religion blinkers are on

I do not worship pedofile priests as I worship no man but God. It is sad that the church is declining but that must happen. The Bread and Blood of Christ give Life with a capitol L and so I stay with the church despite what ex followers may do, because it is a Church built on virtue, the holiest of virtue, and if you do not believe so, I refer you to the Saints of the Church who are the most holy and spiritual people of the world.

eh eh ok you dont have your religion blinkers on, we can all see you dont
and the church isnt loaded with pedophiles

like i said satan is dead man deader than a dodo so i aint him, i am a good spirit who is pointing the way, some are ready its them i am here for, some are so far deluded they get emotional so lack logic, its always that way with religion hence all the wars

i know from your response/s you need time, the truth is eternal so you have plenty of time, we can agree on that and unless you can take off the blinkers is there any point in our conversation?

who is more fanatical a mullah or a christian? a christian is for sure as they are invading everyone or the colonization in the past.

the things i say are true and logical, they are not invented or said with malice it just seems that way to you as you are still in a delusion

its just valid points

google: plato's cave
its the same thing

The prayer i show you and your response tells me what you can sense from prev lives, its plain english and if you look it empowers you, its a good thing, the fact you cant sense that is all i need to know, for people to evolve they need to be free of ANY worship, real humans are Conscious Realists who use logic not faith, otherwise its delusion.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You are insulting, and prejudice. I will never follow what you follow. Your spirit is not good, you only say it is.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

That's just ye old religion talking again mate

it only seems like i am evil because i said the bastards bible and you get emotional as it rings true
why does it ring true? you know its true but cant look past your religion blinkers

take a deep breath,be neutral and ponder it for a few days, truth is not evil, its truth that will set you free

heaven and hell are not places they are frames of mind

say this: i decide what affects me

know this: every cloud has a silver lining

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Pray to the creation? The universe? The spirit?

What happens when the universe collapses burning in a fiery death?

Why pray to something which will die one day?

Why pray to the "spirit"? This light manifestation?

Why not Why not just remember that you are enlightened and from the formless?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
There's more than one way to read the Bible friend, and humility before the awesomeness of a self-aware God who's Virtue is power restrained - is the beginning of wisdom.

Indeed, that's why it is important to be guided by the Holy Spirit not the spirit of the Antichrist... It's a bad thing to understand the Bible in the way of demons, and it can happen! Most often I'm afraid.

God's power is restrained only for this moment but His Virtue is to manifest in each of His followers - to do his Works, be the mercy, justice, righteousness, and the love (altogether) the world will ever know as it's extremely rare nowadays to find someone just that. In other words, be the light of this world, in secular language, be a true hero EVERYDAY, EVERY SECOND!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Romans 1:25 - They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Be with the spirit of I am.
Find the only thing you can be sure of. Are you sure you are?
I can say that i know i am. But i cannot be sure of anything else. So i look to what i know. And i stay with what i know and know that. Then i just watch existence appear (creation) and disappear (destruction).
Nothing is ever really created. There are just appearances and disappearances.
This moment has to be destroyed for the next moment to be created.
No one can be reborn until one has died. Death and birth is happening constantly. There is no end but now. Now is the beginning and end. There is nothing else.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Pray to my spirit? Why? For one, my spirit isn't a separate entity, for two I'm in no way shape or form divine.

The shape and the form is the divine expression, the manifestation of God.
The unshaped and unformed, the formless is God the creator of the form.
These two and not separate - it is all there is. It is one.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You guys made me think about a quote from the Bible I was reading about earlier. Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." Who is God talking to? I always wondered that if our brains are empowered by some force that operates our brain to function so it do it's job at pumping our heart and operating our body to function allowing consciousness to exist and have a way to reside within us is God that operating force or spirit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join