Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by HiGilgamesh
Is creation a human, creation is material, thought is ethereal. There is the Corpor, the Incorporeal, and the Spirit. And I did read a link, and I do
not consider it correct information so I will not read more. What did creation do before humans existed? Was everything already there? No man, there
are too many holes in this theory, and no love but self love and pride. You can judge and judge religion all you want but you will never condemn the
millions of good natured souls practicing it with fervor and wisdom.
so I will not read more
Religion blinkers are on i know,I dont judge, i look at all facts
the people are fleeing the church/s in droves now and priests being caught as pedophiles as they live in delusion
The church is based on Egyptian gods, same story just different names
Here is 1 ATS link i will find more if you like?
Does the cult of Horus prove that Christianity is false?
Some parallels between Horus and Jesus Christ:
1. Horus born of a virgin. Jesus born of a virgin.
2. The foster father of Horus was Seb or Seph. Jesus was fostered by Joseph.
3. Horus was of royal descent. Jesus was of royal descent.
4. Horus birth accompanied by three solar deities [star gazers] who followed by the morning star of Sirius bearing gifts. Jesus birth accompanied by
three wise men [Zoroastrian star gazers] who followed by a star “in the east” bearing gifts.
5. The birth of Horus announced by angels. The birth of Jesus announced by angels.
6. Herut tried to murder the infant Horus. Herod slaughtered every first born in an attempt to kill Jesus the forthcoming messiah.
7. Horus is baptized at age 30 by Anup the Baptiser at a river. Jesus is baptized at age 30 by John the Baptist at a river.
8. Horus resists temptation by the evil Sut [Sut was to be the precursor for the Hebrew Satan] on a high mountain. Jesus resists temptation by Satan
on a high mountain.
9. Horus had 12 followers. Jesus had 12 disciples.
10. Horus performed miracles like healing the sick and walking on water. Jesus performed miracles like healing the sick and walking on water.
11. Horus raised someone from the grave [his father Osiris] Jesus raised Lazarus [notice the name similarity] from the grave. Lazarus is short for
Elasarus - the “us” on the end is romanized. Elasarus was derived from “El-Asar” which was the name given to Osiris.
12. Horus was buried and resurrected in the city of Anu. The place Bethany mentioned in John was a derivative of the words “Bet” and “Anu”
which translates “the house of Anu”. The ‘y’ on the end of bethany is interchangeable with the letter ‘u’.
13. Horus was killed by crucifixtion. Jesus was crucified.
14. Horus was accompanied by two thieves at the crucifixtion. Jesus was crucified with two thieves.
15. Horus was buried in a tomb at Anu. Jesus was buried in a tomb located in Bethany [Bet-Anu].
16. Horus was resurrected after 3 days. Jesus was “said” to resurrected after over a period of three days.
17. The resurrection of Horus was announced by three women. The resurrection of Jesus was announced by three women.
18. Horus was given the titel KRST which means “anointed one” Jesus was given the title Christ [Christos] meaning “anointed one”
edit on 25-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)