It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray To YOUR Spirit and Creation (It's Real) Not One Of The Gods

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Pray To YOUR Spirit and Creation (It's Real) Not One Of The Gods

Our Spirit is from The Creation (The Universe) We come from The Creation

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

Your spirit is Creation Man!

Before going to sleep You need to ask your spirit to remember your dreams when you wake up.

Proper meditation is vital for humans
ca.figu.org...

I know its not for everyone and that i must respect that

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Peace to you and your journey. I read some things from the link and have realized that this is to utilize the power of pride. I prefer faith and humility over self empowerment. thanks
edit on 24-9-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
no, man....we pray to the creator because we know His voice....
we don't pray to the creation.....basic !

edit on 24-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

The Creation is the Son of the Living God,the Creation of the Creator. The Son is One with the Father and Holy Spirit, none is exclude as the Trinity is the All.

Peace and understanding to you

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Pray to my spirit? Why? For one, my spirit isn't a separate entity, for two I'm in no way shape or form divine.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

# yea.

I believe the "true" creator would want people to feel this way. I don't believe the "true" creator deals in suppressing the spirit of his people too much, demanding that they make themselves pawns for his manipulation. There's a level of ingrained autonomy, I believe, that is a gift from the divine itself.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

G'day backcase

ok if thats your take on it, try this
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by GBP/JPY

The Creation is the Son of the Living God,the Creation of the Creator. The Son is One with the Father and Holy Spirit, none is exclude as the Trinity is the All.

Peace and understanding to you

Creation is one, not a trinity

If the prayer did nothing for you its ok, i understand some people are not ready

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro

# yea.

I believe the "true" creator would want people to feel this way. I don't believe the "true" creator deals in suppressing the spirit of his people too much, demanding that they make themselves pawns for his manipulation. There's a level of ingrained autonomy, I believe, that is a gift from the divine itself.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

G'day Soloro

You need to look at this mate, its # hot, you will find many gems here

edit on 25-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Peace to you, but creation is one and trine as man has three states: thought, matter, and spirit.
The Divine Trinity is the Creator(Father), the Creation(Son), anthe reciprocal love of the two( Holy Spririt). It is not that I am not ready, it is that I know what's right. The Trinity is One and dwells in unity. The "creation is one" idea may have some truth to it, but there are three main and different Parts to it. This is the worship of the human spirit, which has not and will not be enlightened by the Holy Spirit if worshipped. We must worship the Lord Our God, and not ourselves, and no, I will never be ready to accept pride and idolatry.

Again I send peace and understanding to you, may God bless and enlighten you.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Pray to my spirit? Why? For one, my spirit isn't a separate entity, for two I'm in no way shape or form divine.

G'day NOTurTypical

Praying to one of the gods is an invention created by star men who enslaved your minds, the gods and satan where men they are deceased, dead, departed, passed on. Even now your mind is in a prison, try and have an open mind and look closer at things. You know it took 300 years for the church to admit the earth was not flat, the pope/clergy where shown by Galileo the truth.

I have no affiliation with anyone, i care about my fellow man, i have nothing to gain other than knowing i tried at an important time.

Praying to your spirit works, your spirit is the creation, it is real,
if you don't believe you are divine you never will be

the age of faith is at an end
the age of reason dawns

Just dont let your mind be closed, we have been lied too about everything, EVERYTHING. I know that sounds incredible but it its true unfortunately, things will change fast now and what i show you will give you the strength and understanding all humans need to live with no fear, like Kirk and Spock in one.

If what i posted did nothing for you its ok, it will one day, evolution and truth are eternal.

If you can sense your god is helping you thats fine but consider the last 2000 years of religion and what i show you is from your Ancestors who care about you and have more advanced technology than Earth (Terran) Men. You know the universe has trillions and trillions of planets, the universe is as wild as any jungle and even stranger. Some know as they have seen it in a prev life, some dont.

So how many religions are there on Earth? and what only your god is right? when you worship something you have faith not logic/truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Peace to you and in reply to your last statement I would like to say that you are not right, but wrong, because faith predisposes one to reason and truth. Faith also shows God our blind love for him. While our soul is trapped in this body, we can have no hope for divinity as we are only men, and to believe ourselves to be God is idolatry and pride. Your religion is the practice of sin, when the true religion is in a heroically practiced humility and love. You are not praying to your spirit, you are worshipping the human ego, the pride of man, the Satan of man, the animal of man! I can say so without being wrong because this is egotism, Jesus taught us how to handle people like you with the example of His fasting in the desert.

Human law does not restrict my soul, but only my body, which is as good the dirt it was made of.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Love God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength, and, your neighbor as yourself. Develop compassion for one and all and the flower opens, and then you know, and you know you know you know, if you know what I mean. It's unmistakable when life opens up because of love, which is what it was made for by God as the first father of all creation, and self aware. The creation needn't be worshipped however, since it's simply the infrastructure or the field for our creative play and enjoyment. Never dispense with the indespensible I-Thou relationship WITH God as the Absolute.

The OP is so close but so far from the right relationship of the human being to God in the creation.

But you can count me out of elevating my own spirit and/or the creation to the stature of God the creator, even the creator of the creator since creator is just a role God took on to create.

edit on 25-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: A in "absolute" capitalized.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

Peace to you, but creation is one and trine as man has three states: thought, matter, and spirit.
The Divine Trinity is the Creator(Father), the Creation(Son), anthe reciprocal love of the two( Holy Spririt). It is not that I am not ready, it is that I know what's right. The Trinity is One and dwells in unity. The "creation is one" idea may have some truth to it, but there are three main and different Parts to it. This is the worship of the human spirit, which has not and will not be enlightened by the Holy Spirit if worshipped. We must worship the Lord Our God, and not ourselves, and no, I will never be ready to accept pride and idolatry.

Again I send peace and understanding to you, may God bless and enlighten you.

a trinity is an abomination to Creation, the bible is the bastards bible.
there is no easy way to say it, religion is a delusion that traps you in delusional behavior/thinking so you can be milked. The best slave system you cant see.

I say this in a caring manner for those who are ready, i say it with no emotion it just has to be said.

God was a man so was satan, they had technology that allowed them to lord it over you, they are deceased.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

This belongs about...

Here...

Carry on folks...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

you dont make sense mate
religion takes your logic

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Those who are of one accord in the spirit with Christ know that he is not deceased, since the living spirit of God never dies.

There's more than one way to read the Bible friend, and humility before the awesomeness of a self-aware God who's Virtue is power restrained - is the beginning of wisdom.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That it didn't make any sense to you says alot to me about where you're really at.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

as i said if the info provided does nothing for you thats ok with me, its for those who are ready

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Those who are of one accord in the spirit with Christ know that he is not deceased, since the living spirit of God never dies.

There's more than one way to read the Bible friend, and humility before the awesomeness of a self-aware God who's Virtue is power restrained - is the beginning of wisdom.

re:
There's more than one way to read the Bible

Yes i know, so many ways, so many religions, they all think they are right as it is drummed into them from childhood, its shameful to indoctrinate children as religions do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join