It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Device (Perpetual Motion)! He did it simply! Arranging magnets like people said couldn'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
reply to post by VoidHawk

i wonder if any of you pro magnetic generator folks in this thread have yet to see this one

www.youtube.com...

Oh my god! That is crazy... Okay screw my video your video makes mine look like a toy you buy at the museum (which would be awesome by the way). That thing could power a fridge, t.v. microwave, recharge a golf cart, and more!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I understand there are alot of skeptics here and for good reason.. but seriously the video of the whipmagnet geberator above looks pretty good and relatively simple to make... cant we easily debunk this with the data provided or replicate this machine.. has this whipmagnet ever been posted to ats?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ats should hold a contest to recreate this machine
edit on 25-9-2012 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The action of pushing the magnet toward and away during one revolution of the magnetic wheel requires more energy than the kinetic energy of the wheel itself in one revolution. Just a sophisticated ping pong. A lossy system that cannot be sustained, even if you could automate the action of the hand that synchronizes the action. Believe it or not.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by newcovenant
For your information I was involved with something called the Inertial Storage Transmission. It was built and the car existed and ran beautifully saving 30% of gasoline that normally would be used on start up by propelling the car on stored energy. The patent was purchased and the car disappeared.

What was the patent number?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This one works!

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by newcovenant

For your information I was involved with something called the Inertial Storage Transmission. It was built and the car existed and ran beautifully saving 30% of gasoline that normally would be used on start up by propelling the car on stored energy. The patent was purchased and the car disappeared.

Sounds amazing until you do a search on it and come up with some info on Vincent Carmen.

All the design is is a simple hydraulic pump system. In use around the world from boat lifts to winches to mining tippers.

The accumulator is hardly innovative as it uses a principle that steam engines utilise.

I too ask.....what is the patent number?

Made the cover of Mechanics Illustrated.
And it was pretty innovative.
edit on 25-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I think what I am espousing is not to give up trying to create free energy.
I see many people who just go home when the first thing they create doesn't work. Hardly the mind of a scientist and not a good way to be innovative and accomplish any thing. Surely you will disagree. Can't seems to be everyone's favorite word. People like to throw it around as if it is a fact.

I say change a few things, combine it with different parts, make it work.
There is no such thing as can't. There is only we have not figured a way to do it yet.

If you stop figuring...you are finished.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yes, although it has been years. I met him here in FL in the late 70's and I was in charge of publicity for the car. We were taking it on a transcontinental trip across the US to drum up publicity and had Congressmen and Senators in many states agree to ride in it. I recall a letter from Strom Thurmond among many who showed a particular interest.

www.rexresearch.com...
edit on 25-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
This is infact perpetual motion....within limits of friction. However, no free energy. You need torque to do anything. You could reach out and touch this thing and itll stop.

Bravo!
Since you obviously understand the concept, what are your opinions, if any, on Edward Leedskalnin of Coral Castle Fame?
en.wikipedia.org...
There are a couple links at the bottom where you can read his ideas about magnets. I think the guy was way ahead of the curve but I honestly can't follow his thought process. He seems to suffer from the same hidden secret dyslexia as Da Vinci and countless other people throughout history.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I can't believe so many "flamers" came to try and talk down on all the productive posters of this and every other thread about perpetual motion, and free energy.

It is going to happen wether they like it or not, much like the opposition to integration, or gay rights etc....

Theirs is guaranteed to be the losing position in the long run every time. Keep up the good work and research, it isn't wasted if it isn't discarded.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
Theirs is guaranteed to be the losing position in the long run every time

Actually those in the losing position are those who believe any youtube video without any critical thinking
edit on 26-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
thinking out loud..... Now could you just put this machine inside a coil of copper wire. The changing magnetic fields caused by the moving magnets will generate a current in the coils. no friction, free electricity.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm not a scientist, and I don't know anything about physics...however! As I was sitting on the john doing my thing, I was thinking of this thread/video/concept and it got me thinking...MAYBE someone here at ATS with more expertise can help answer/enlighten me...

Wouldn't perpetual motion be quite easy to harness in the vacuum of space? Without gravity and using materials to reduce friction, couldn't this kind of machine be built here on Earth and put into motion (woka woka) once put into space?

I only think of this because I feel like if you took a ball on let's say the space station, and spun it in the air, would it not keep spinning until something interrupts it? AGAIN, this is not my forte...but I would like to know if this kind of machine would be possible to create once gravity is no longer an issue. THANKS in advance to anyone that catches this!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I have read this book by Ed Leekskalnin. I believe that he was able to accomplish practically mystical things by virtue of his unique and simplistic understanding of magnetism. I recall him writing about getting magnetism, which to him was a bunch of tiny "little magnets", to move along pre existing lay lines, in accordance with the earth's own flows of magnetism.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
As someone else mentioned once hooking up a gear ratio would create drag on the system and you get no output. It would have to be built to be able to turn enough weight like another generators mechanism that is hooked up direct drive. Then you might get a little bit of energy output to power a small bulb by using step up coils and what not. The thing is if you're going to go through all that why not just buy a solar panel and battery back up system lol. The problem with most of these idea's is that you put in more energy then you get out. Or to build a device would cost to much that even if you ran the device non stop for 20 years you wouldn't make your money back and once again you might as well get your power needs from the city power.
Most power generated these days is basically converting one energy into another type of energy. A power plant basically forces water through a turbine, nuclear energy is basically the same concept produce heated and steam to force turbines to turn. Like a steam engine that boils and produces pressure then converts pressure into movement and that movement is then brought down to gear ratios that produce torque to turn wheels.

So yeah energy can be converted. Gasoline, alcohol powered cars produce high horse power. You're converting fuel into torque movement energy. Any energy can be converted. I am sure one day we will get it all worked out to get more for less. In some cases we already do. I remember years ago you buy a 9 volt battery for a smoke alarm you would be lucky to get a year or so out of it. Now you can buy 3-5 even 10 year batteries. I remember rechargeable batteries lasted a lot less and had less amp output then the ones today. So technology is getting better and better and more efficient.
edit on 26-9-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Maybe it could be scaled up and connected to a flywheel that stores the rotational energy.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycodes
Ats should hold a contest to recreate this machine
edit on 25-9-2012 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

That's the best idea I've heard all day.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The old guys on the EnergeticForum. com site made a perpetual free energy device a few years ago.

The created a created a "Earth Battery" from Nathan Stubblefields original patent. (Those were buried across America to power our early telegraph system)

They created a "Joule Thief" circuit (this was invented in 2007) to take that low power and pulse it for use, then they created a "Bedini Motor" and put it all together to create a perpetual running device that also creates excess power to run LED's.

You can find them on Youtube as well.

Perpetual Free Energy Devices are now 100% reality.

Nathan Stubblefield's Earth Battery is going to revolutionize the world now that the circuit has been developed to better use it's low power output.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Wow, perpetual means "a bit less than a minute" now does it? Some people are easily pleased.

The machine starts with some potential energy, which it gradually converts to lost heat as it spins. If it was left much longer it would start to perceptibly slow down, and eventually stop. That's why the guy stops the device after it's been running for a minute.

It's efficiency is 100% it would get faster and faster (it would gain energy with each rotation), and without a regulator of some kind, would just fly apart. I don't see the device maker showing us that video.
edit on 26/9/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join