It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Device (Perpetual Motion)! He did it simply! Arranging magnets like people said couldn'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
For your information I was involved with something called the Inertial Storage Transmission. It was built and the car existed and ran beautifully saving 30% of gasoline that normally would be used on start up by propelling the car on stored energy. The patent was purchased and the car disappeared.

What was the patent number?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
edit on 25-9-2012 by PolyATS because: Not correct

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see a lot of hate on perpetual motion "Oh its impossible for this reason or that".
Inside the definitions of science of a species who's most scientific advances have occured in the last 200 years. We dont know sh!t. We live on a perpetual motion machine. We live in a solar system that planets rotates continuously until the sun supernovas and consumes the entire solar system. There is no stopping this from happening.

Thats as close to forever as its going to get. And who's to say that there isn't some hidden energy force that we can tap into (tesla energy). And this magnet engine idea would work fine if you used a larger scale version and a giant flywheel to build up momentum for power production. Just because the controlled scientific community has not said it exists, does not make it so.
edit on 25/9/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

For your information I was involved with something called the Inertial Storage Transmission. It was built and the car existed and ran beautifully saving 30% of gasoline that normally would be used on start up by propelling the car on stored energy. The patent was purchased and the car disappeared.

Sounds amazing until you do a search on it and come up with some info on Vincent Carmen.

All the design is is a simple hydraulic pump system. In use around the world from boat lifts to winches to mining tippers.

The accumulator is hardly innovative as it uses a principle that steam engines utilise.

I too ask.....what is the patent number?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you could design a similar machine by suspending the spinning magnets with a shaft - inside a magnetic field. Then you wont have any friction. Hook the other end of this shaft to a generator shaft and poof. You could then get at least a little electricity that you can step up.

If any science heads want to comment on this keep it constructive. Find out how we could design such a spinning device suspended in a magnetic field.
edit on 25-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: add

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by samlf3rd

So when can I buy one pre build that will at least charge my iphone?????? It's NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

THEREFORE IT'S BULLSHEAT AS FAR AS i'M CONCERNED

There's the old American ingenuity we know and love -
also a better explanation of why our country is in such a sad state of decline than I could ever give.

We'd rather sit on our arses smoking weed and wait until China or the Germans turn it into a working engine and then we'll buy it from them. That is how we sort of spread the wealth of Capitalism around. Let somebody else do it.

no most people are not engineers, not in the slightest. Welcome to the real world. But you fix your own car and appliances all the time don't you. And since most people don't, and since most can't build a free energy device that actually works to charge up there electronics that makes them stupid, is that it?

Stupid?
No what makes them appear like cavemen seeing fire for the first time:"( its spi...spi.."spinning"
...! ) is they have no idea ALL motors work by rotating a magnetic field. Except of course; pneumatic or hydraulic motors.

It's a"motor..."
The only differences are how you create the fields and change the fields polarity to push/pull the armature/commutator around the rotation."PM" motors; induction motors; steppers; servos; linear motors. magnetic "perpetual motion" all use the same basic concept.It can't create energy so it has nothing to give back other then wonder and amazement...

edit on 25-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Free Energy Device (Perpetual Motion)

I thought I had enough free and time:

I can see free energy from the Sun just about as perpetual and eternal as most anyone on the planet might experience. Energy from the Sun has been proposed but never realized, unless in secret, even from the night side of the Earth.

So just about perpetual and eternal, for limited life individuals, is a fact and not fiction only secret.

From another FE PM thread now closed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some dislike the Sun and lack of time:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know who dislikes Sun power even at night.

Power companies and oil companies and all the uber people and people with semantic
problems and grammatical correctness problems and even spelling and extreme lack
of logic and judgment and cognizant understand of any picture big or small.

Thats who.
ED: I came across this machine:

He has battery power so the title:
Finsrud Perpetual Motion Machine Revealed?
is a lie to attract attention perhaps absolved by the ? question mark.

ED: posted here

Evolution of Perpetual Motion, WORKING Free Energy Generator.mp4

Looks like the Stooges act spread out.
Magnets ware out and too much mechanical workings, I like straight electric.
The particle streamer my father showed me must work off the Sun then to
electrical storage.
ED+: Nice job otherwise. He has the yin yang lever going for him just working right.
edit on 9/25/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This is NOT free energy .. this is an attempt at perpetual motion and even at that it won't run forever.. it's losing energy through friction, albeit at a limited rate .. it's a clever design.. but the moment you try to get energy out of that system it's done..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by MeesterB

You seem to be ignoring the FACT that this device IS turning under its own power.
Compare the first infernal combution engine with todays ferrari engine!!!
Imagine what will happen with this device in just a few MONTHS!!!

What will happen with this device in just a few months is that it will still be relegated to a video on YouTube.

If the design is so simplistic and works so well, they'd already be in use by the masses, regardless of the government's stance on them.

Heard that people?
Heads back in the sand.
Immediately!
Nothing to see here.

This is the attitude that keeps anything from getting done.
It's not worth it. It can't be done.

We just watched the Olympics.
Didn't we learn anything?
We can do it all.

It's not heads back in the sand - it really isn't anything impressive beyond the oooh factor for seeing something clever... It's using all of the energy just to keep moving.. but it's losing energy in the form of heat with friction.. Plus things do not stay magnetized forever..

You will never extract energy from this device, so it's no different than many other devices LIKE it .. you can't use it to do work.. it will slow down and stop over time anyway..

This is basic physics .. I'm all for ingenuity and invention but all we have in this video is a science fair project .. he is right about what he said.. devices like this are all over youtube.. some are more impressive than others.. as far as "perpetual motion" goes, this one is one of the better for sure.. but perpetual motion does not equate to free energy.. two different things..

Look up "Conservation of Energy" .. you'll see why you can't get energy out of this device.
edit on 9/25/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Sheer unbridled ignorance?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
I am not great at these things, but if you surrounded this drum with a copper coil, would it produce free electricity?

if built on a lager scale with adequate gearing the shaft going through the cylinder could drive an electrical turbine thus producing electricity yes.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by MeesterB

You seem to be ignoring the FACT that this device IS turning under its own power.
Compare the first infernal combution engine with todays ferrari engine!!!
Imagine what will happen with this device in just a few MONTHS!!!

What will happen with this device in just a few months is that it will still be relegated to a video on YouTube.

If the design is so simplistic and works so well, they'd already be in use by the masses, regardless of the government's stance on them.

Heard that people?
Heads back in the sand.
Immediately!
Nothing to see here.

This is the attitude that keeps anything from getting done.
It's not worth it. It can't be done.

We just watched the Olympics.
Didn't we learn anything?
We can do it all.

Oh, by no means should anyone ignore this. But they should understand that this is not the end-all, be-all of free energy theories.

If you think it is so great and wonderful, go build it. Replicate it, prove it to be true, and take it to a grander scale. Make a fortune off of it if you want, or just donate your creation for the greater good. Whatever you want to do. There's nothing stopping you.

Is there?

For your information I was involved with something called the Inertial Storage Transmission. It was built and the car existed and ran beautifully saving 30% of gasoline that normally would be used on start up by propelling the car on stored energy. The patent was purchased and the car disappeared. This is what happens when you let Corporations get too big. The people suffer. What is stopping me and everyone else is the Republican agenda to protect the Corporations and the oil company's. They have no interest in the greater good. It is all about profits and draining the last drop of oil from the earth and making the money they have already spent in advance.
Take the bag off your head and look around, smell the coffee and you will see how you are being played while you sit and make little jokes and defy people to succeed.
edit on 25-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

You knew Vince Carmen? Cool.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And don't forget that you can extend the productivity and usefulness of this device by adding what is necessary to produce StaticElectricity.
The stored SE can be used to further power the device - or compensate for any deficiencies.

Just by the OP's video alone, you can see where refinements can be made.

Long-term motion is definitely possible. You don't need this device to run (perpetually) for eternity - just a few hours.
Mechanic automation can supplement the need to reset the device, so you would never have to return and "crank" it by hand.

There is a device which can track and trap time inside a space no bigger than a cookie. It can also visually display the current time. Even when it's dark!....
..it's called a watch.
In the not-so-distant past, nobody would have even remotely believed you if told them about a digital time-keeping watch.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Many people are saying that a perpetual motion machine Has to Run Forever ! Has to Do Work - I tell you Newton would have loved the machine above. His original definition of perpetual motion did not contain those things - those were added in years after Newton.

The definition for the "perpetual motion" machine in Newton's time was :
" A machine that works without outside energy input. Later it was added that it has to do a useful work as well, and it will continue to do so till it wears out. It was as practical then as the car is to us today. If something breaks down you change the part and continue driving . As time passes we observe the definition tend to undergo changes even to the extent to claim that the machine is an impossibility, and now we read; (quote, The World Book Encyclopedia ) Perpetual motion machine is a hypothetical device that can continuously produce work with no energy input, continuously convert energy completely into work, or continuously produce more energy than it consumes. No one has ever succeeded in building a perpetual motion machine, and almost all scientists and engineers believe no one ever will. For a machine to achieve perpetual motion , it would have to violate one or both of two laws of thermodynamics. These laws summarise how machines work.

The first law states that energy cannot be created or destroyed. Energy may change form - for example, from internal energy to mechanical motion - but the total of any system remains the same . A system may be anything from a simple object to a complex machine.

The second law says that heat , by itself, can flow only from a hot object to a colder object. Inventors have proposed at least two kinds perpetual motion machines. The first kind would run forever with no energy input. The second kind would continuously convert energy completely into work. A machine that would continuously yield more energy than it consumes is considered by some experts to be a third type of perpetual motion machine. Other experts class this device with the first kind of perpetual motion machine. The first kind of perpetual motion machine violates the first law of thermodynamics. This machine will not work, because resistance opposes the moving parts of all machines. To keep running, the machine must use energy to overcome this resistance. Without energy input, therefore the machine soon stops. The second type of perpetual motion machine violates the second law. This type of machine traditionally does work by exploiting the natural flow of heat from a domly moving molecules in the sea or the atmosphere. But no machine has been able to do this, either. A machine that would continuously produce more energy than it consumed also violates the first law of thermodynamics. this machine would have to create energy. Some people have considered artificial satellites as possible sources of perpetual motion. This quotation can go for ever. It comes from The World Book Encyclopedia.

How about ORFFYREUS's wheel? It was proven and certified by friends of Sir.Isaac Newton. ORFFYREUS wheel violates all of the laws. His wheel was working simply on geometrical division in the wheel it self. Please continue reading my article, the answer is in the wheel.

DEFINITION 1905
The original Webster International Dictionary 1905
Perpetual Motion (Mech.)
An incessant motion conceived to be attainable by a machine supplying its own motive force independently of any action from without.

astrosa.8k.com...

Please read the two pages of this article, it's a fascinating look at the definitions of, history of perpetual motion as ORFFYREUS's wheel is concerned. You'll see how people changed these definitions over time to suit their agendas. i should do a whole thread on this.
edit on 25-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I would recommend using a transmission attached to a flywheel in a vacuum, as then you would be able to gearup and increase the speed of the flywheel increasing torque and thereby energy output with the same amount of power input.

In a vacuum the flywheel could then be used to store enough energy to power a bigger flywheel through a transmission and again mechanically step it to increase power further.

As long as magnetic bearings were used, and the device were in a vacuum, and a material like teflon were used make all the connection points basically frictionless, then you could make useable power in high quantities.

Also the use of super conductors, would greatly improve efficiency, to retain 100% of the power created from the generator to the capacitor bank, or batteries etc your storing the electricity in.

Just as a start.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This is great. Science said it couldn't be done, huh? Think about it, if the magnets are big enough, and strong enough, a device like this could drive an automatic transmission in a car, or drive a power plant generator. True Free Energy. I am surprised that youtube left it up too, I downloaded it to my drive.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I would recommend using a transmission attached to a flywheel in a vacuum, as then you would be able to gearup and increase the speed of the flywheel increasing torque and thereby energy output with the same amount of power input.

In a vacuum the flywheel could then be used to store enough energy to power a bigger flywheel through a transmission and again mechanically step it to increase power further.

As long as magnetic bearings were used, and the device were in a vacuum, and a material like teflon were used make all the connection points basically frictionless, then you could make useable power in high quantities.

You don't understand power.
If your devise only produces a few inch/ounces per hour, gearing won't do anything positive. In fact any gearing would sap power from an already weak system.

Even if you had lossless gearing it's impossible to increase energy output like you mentioned.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Perpetual Motion, that would be in atoms.
If science can't use the Perpetual Motion they have already then science is a sham.
That is why there is a science conspiracy and we get dumb mechanical stuff to
talk about. There is plenty of free energy and perpetual motion available except for
many not willing to divulge the ones that work.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Spot on, "perpetual" does not mean forever, as this is nonsense, forever means, " no beginning no end" "infinite", it is an oxymoron, an attempt to discredit through semantics alone.

Not even this universe is "forever", so thinking any idea we finite humans have could even be infinite is just silly.

It was originally meant, and is still used today, in the "context" of human experience. For example of context.

Am man made device that runs and doesn't end for the duration of the avverage human life span, would be and is perpetual motion. As the context of an object made by man, is the life span of a man.

The materials the object are made from, as all things rust or decay as it were. Then the term perpetual motion could also be applied to the life span of the materials in use. As they would never be expected to survive, let alone work "forever", the context of perpetual motion, would be applied to the "life span" of the materials in use.

As a proof of concept, the solar system could and has been described as perpetual motion, yet even these are not "forever" only very long lived in the context of humanity. As one day the materials will change states, and the former materials will no longer exist, as they are understood at present.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, they have overcome with the mechanical means how to make the revolutions continuous and controlled, that's a step forward. getting useful power out would be a matter of scale, just as wind, and wave power are striving to do. The minimal mechanical parts will wear out, everything wears out, but the power would be free to a high percentage efficiency. The magnets should be in a cool environment, I'm not sure if they would wear out in the configuration here.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join