It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Device (Perpetual Motion)! He did it simply! Arranging magnets like people said couldn'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by MeesterB

You seem to be ignoring the FACT that this device IS turning under its own power.
Compare the first infernal combution engine with todays ferrari engine!!!
Imagine what will happen with this device in just a few MONTHS!!!

What will happen with this device in just a few months is that it will still be relegated to a video on YouTube.

If the design is so simplistic and works so well, they'd already be in use by the masses, regardless of the government's stance on them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The device looks like its USING more energy than actually producing - it takes energy to rotate it and push the tube up and down. Where does the energy come from? The energy "stored" in the magnets cannot be unlimited.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by samlf3rd

So when can I buy one pre build that will at least charge my iphone?????? It's NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

THEREFORE IT'S BULLSHEAT AS FAR AS i'M CONCERNED

There's the old American ingenuity we know and love -
also a better explanation of why our country is in such a sad state of decline than I could ever give.

We'd rather sit on our arses smoking weed and wait until China or the Germans turn it into a working engine and then we'll buy it from them. That is how we sort of spread the wealth of Capitalism around. Let somebody else do it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
The device looks like its USING more energy than actually producing - it takes energy to rotate it and push the tube up and down. Where does the energy come from? The energy "stored" in the magnets cannot be unlimited.

Look at the first test.

Do you know what they are doing?
Reverse polarization...they are shoving one magnet toward another and creating considerable forward motion. Nothing could have less of an energy expenditure, be easier or more free.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

You seem to be ignoring the FACT that this device IS turning under its own power.

What will happen with this device in just a few months is that it will still be relegated to a video on YouTube.

If the design is so simplistic and works so well, they'd already be in use by the masses, regardless of the government's stance on them.

Heard that people?
Heads back in the sand.
Immediately!
Nothing to see here.

This is the attitude that keeps anything from getting done.
It's not worth it. It can't be done.

We just watched the Olympics.
Didn't we learn anything?
We can do it all.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Its just like the cars running on water: its something that we all need, can work, and could be utilized by most everyone...but...it wont be because of the big companies and their in-house politicians who will keep it from us

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks for a good post. This is a favorite topic of mine and I am certain that in my lifetime we will see it happen. Right now people who have more money than integrity or altruism are working feverishly to monetize the free energy systems that are already out there and threatening to burst forth. Soon come.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

So when can I buy one pre build that will at least charge my iphone?????? It's NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

this ladies and gentlemen is called the entitlement generation, they have no patience and think they "deserve" #,

"dont show me how to fish just give me a fish or # you"

"dont show me how to build it, build it for me and give it to me NOW or # you"

this is what happens after 200 years of government build up to a welfare dependant populace. coupled with the pansy ass parenting we have today, they are all too busy with the 9-5 job to bother instilling morals into their children

I don't feel I "DESERVE ANYTHIng" I'm just pointing out the simple fact that if anyone had anything even reasonably workable then they'd likely have a video showing it at least charging there iphone, and or selling plans or selling actual working models.

BUT NO ONE DOES???? Why not??

Plus I don't know how to build anything that technical. Even if it was simple to do there's no plans out there??? And or they don't really show step by step for someone who isn't an engineer how to build them nor what they're capable of doing once you do have them built.

see that there, thats you answering your own question, why doesnt someone build it you ask? then you state that you are incapable of such as you lack the knowledge, question-answer.

prior to this post stating you lack the knowledge to create something average and well known as a generator, you stated that it must not be possible cause you dont see someone having done it yet.........

by your logic everything youve never done or witnessed is impossible........

welcome to the same logic as claimed manned flight was impossible before the wright brothers,
edit on 9/25/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

Ya well by your own logic the fact that no one can build these makes them pazzy ass immoral welfare cases. Your words. Bet you make friends easy.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Friction and heat mean this will put out less energy than it takes for it to work, so it is not perpetual. The atoms must stay perfectly aligned or the magnet loses strength. Throw some liquid nitrogen in the works to keep it at a perfect temp and it might help but the liquid nitrogen would have to be renewed. Cool gadget though. If you can find a way to harness the magnetic field earths core generates you would have something.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

also a better explanation of why our country is in such a sad state of decline than I could ever give.

We'd rather sit on our arses smoking weed and wait until China or the Germans turn it into a working engine and then we'll buy it from them. That is how we sort of spread the wealth of Capitalism around. Let somebody else do it.

no most people are not engineers, not in the slightest. Welcome to the real world. But you fix your own car and appliances all the time don't you. And since most people don't, and since most can't build a free energy device that actually works to charge up there electronics that makes them stupid, is that it?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Look the Germans claim they are going to be nuclear free by 2022.
Just to illustrate how far behind we have fallen in the energy business.
rt.com...

Germany’s solar power plants produced a record 22 gigawatts of energy on Friday, equivalent to the output of 20 nuclear plants. The country is already a world-leader in solar power and hopes to be free of nuclear energy by 2022.

Although Germany faces significant hurdles in its race towards a nuclear-free future, it still remains a world-leader in renewable energies.

We are still mining coal and drilling in protected lands - making sure our oil companies keep those record breaking profits. Every year they reach a new high in earnings. Let's not spoil it for Exxon.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

no most people are not engineers, not in the slightest. Welcome to the real world. But you fix your own car and appliances all the time don't you. And since most people don't, and since most can't build a free energy device that actually works to charge up there electronics that makes them stupid, is that it?

Engineers???? Kindergartners can replicate the studies above.
Regarding the car...Uh... yeah I do...Does it make people stupid? I think it does.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've built magnetic gate motors (Wankel) before that never worked, but this is an intereting concept on the regauging. This may be worth trying.

I wouldn't be to quick on calling hoax for this particular unit....

Rich

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

ITS REAL.

Be interesting to see how soon this is removed.

Why? It's a novelty that produces no usable energy.

Why would someone remove it?

Put it in a vacume with a decent set of bearings and you'll have excess energy. At the moment its having to displace air and fight the friction of crappy bearings. Then scale it up and you'll have a generator providing FREE energy. Thats why I expect it to be removed.

exactly! many people on ATS are at the 3rd grade level when it comes to science and other area's, so don't be dissuaded by their meager attempt at saying it's nothing. some of the replies i have read in this thread tell me it's true when they say people are less intelligent today verses yesterday.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Why do you have be like that!! Why do people on website persist in being so ignorant, rude, blunt and down right stupid sometimes? Scratch that last - Most of the time*

Have some faith maayyyynnn

edit on 25/9/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Heard that people?
Heads back in the sand.
Immediately!
Nothing to see here.

We can do it all.

Oh, by no means should anyone ignore this. But they should understand that this is not the end-all, be-all of free energy theories.

If you think it is so great and wonderful, go build it. Replicate it, prove it to be true, and take it to a grander scale. Make a fortune off of it if you want, or just donate your creation for the greater good. Whatever you want to do. There's nothing stopping you.

Is there?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Heard that people?
Heads back in the sand.
Immediately!
Nothing to see here.

We can do it all.

Oh, by no means should anyone ignore this. But they should understand that this is not the end-all, be-all of free energy theories.

If you think it is so great and wonderful, go build it. Replicate it, prove it to be true, and take it to a grander scale. Make a fortune off of it if you want, or just donate your creation for the greater good. Whatever you want to do. There's nothing stopping you.

Is there?

For your information I was involved with something called the Inertial Storage Transmission. It was built and the car existed and ran beautifully saving 30% of gasoline that normally would be used on start up by propelling the car on stored energy. The patent was purchased and the car disappeared. This is what happens when you let Corporations get too big. The people suffer. What is stopping me and everyone else is the Republican agenda to protect the Corporations and the oil company's. They have no interest in the greater good. It is all about profits and draining the last drop of oil from the earth and making the money they have already spent in advance.
Take the bag off your head and look around, smell the coffee and you will see how you are being played while you sit and make little jokes and defy people to succeed.
edit on 25-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Anyone who is saying this thing doesn't do any useful work is CLUELESS. It is spinning the wheel, which has some mass to it, doesn't it? That is called KINETIC ENERGY.

Also everyone seems to be ignoring the unit in the second video which is much better. It is spinning a wheel, which has mass, at over 4 thousand rpms. Tell me how that is not useful work?

All you would have to do is make it a lot bigger, it could produce as many horsepower as you want. Why don't you just go buy some really big magnets and make a bigger one?

What's that? I have to REGISTER WITH THE FBI to buy any big magnets? Why would the FBI care about anyone buying some big magnets? Since EVERYONE KNOWS that they CAN"T DO ANYTHING, right? There's no way they can produce any useful work. That's what they taught me in school, so I KNOW.

Why would the FBI care about magnets?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Heard that people?
Heads back in the sand.
Immediately!
Nothing to see here.

We can do it all.

Is there?

For your information I was involved with something called the Inertial Storage Transmission. It was built and the car existed and ran beautifully saving 30% of gasoline that normally would be used on start up by propelling the car on stored energy. The patent was purchased and the car disappeared. This is what happens when you let Corporations get too big. The people suffer. What is stopping me and everyone else is the Republican agenda to protect the Corporations and the oil company's. They have no interest in the greater good. It is all about profits and draining the last drop of oil from the earth and making the money they have already spent in advance.
Take the bag off your head and look around, smell the coffee and you will see how you are being played while you sit and make little jokes and defy people to succeed.
edit on 25-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

So you're going to place the blame of him not builidng this device on the agenda of a political party? While it may be quite true that there are agendas, those agendas certainly are not preventing a person from going out and building this device to prove or disprove the theory behind it.

The same thing goes for anyone - if you're that confident that the device works as explained and it is indeed free energy, go build it. Document every step. Have it tested. Expand on it, grow it. Keep it for yourself, sell it, give it away, whatever - do what you want with it. If it produces true "free energy," I would applaud the device and the maker.

But complaining that a political agenda prevents you from building the device? While there could be many valid excuses for not doing it, that isnt one of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am not great at these things, but if you surrounded this drum with a copper coil, would it produce free electricity?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join