It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Be A Citizen of The Kingdom of Heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Can you take yourself apart if you are whole. It is only because you believe you are parts that you feel separated. Have a look and see if you are apart.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

peace to you, if we count ourselves as saved, we can become full of pride and stray from what God wants. Judas had faith, worked miracles, repented of lust, but he always went back to the same mind set. He lived beside and followed Christ, but was not saved. That is why it is easier for a child to enter Heaven, for their intent is innocent.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Fear is caused by the belief in other. If you realize that there is only this nowness that is present now, where is the fear?
But humans have a mind that imagines all sorts of things that are not here and now. The mind makes images and then it gets scared by the image it has created out of thin air.

Time is the illusionary stage that the human mind plays it's dramas and horror stories on and in.
Presence is where it all takes place and is watched.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

peace to you again. We are not all flesh and matter. Oiur bodies, minds, and spirits are separated from eachother and that is what sepates us from Jesus. Matter is not the all, and the senses, especially seeing, does not experience the all. An addict can want to get sober and to get high at the same time.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

As a reply to your second post, I understand, but most everone else does not. We must assimilate complexity to see the simplicity, so have some empathy.

Peace to your spirit

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

peace to you again. We are not all flesh and matter. Oiur bodies, minds, and spirits are separated from eachother and that is what sepates us from Jesus. Matter is not the all, and the senses, especially seeing, does not experience the all. An addict can want to get sober and to get high at the same time.

I have not mentioned matter or flesh.

There is just the one spirit and nothing is separate.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

As a reply to your second post, I understand, but most everone else does not. We must assimilate complexity to see the simplicity, so have some empathy.

Peace to your spirit

If you understood you would not be asking for empathy. And you would not be speaking of 'everyone else' - there is no one else, there is no else because there is no other. It is one.

There is only spirit (in reality) and the knowing of it is peace itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And for those who do not know it? How can I rest when my brothers are starving spiritually? You are just bringing without helping anyone, you may say "let others find peace for themselves", but God wants us to show everyone else how to find peace. That is not a direct quote from you, but it is the spirit of your post. It's not love, but indulgence of the self.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And for those who do not know it? How can I rest when my brothers are starving spiritually? You are just bringing without helping anyone, you may say "let others find peace for themselves", but God wants us to show everyone else how to find peace. That is not a direct quote from you, but it is the spirit of your post. It's not love, but indulgence of the self.

You cannot rest when you believe in the sufferings of others. This is the human condition.
Until you find rest you cannot point the way.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Suffering is expiation, it exists. Was the suffering of Christ peaceful for Him?

Instead, we must not ignore suffering, but embrace it. what you say is wrong, because God gives suffering to the greatest of His children.

Peace and good health to you, I wish only to remind you of the beatitudes.
edit on 28-9-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

No that's not what being born again means.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Judas called Jesus teacher, he never called Jesus Lord or master as the other apostles did. This may be a hint how he saw Jesus. Jesus wanted to be known as Lord, not just teacher (Mk.12:37; Lk.20:42; Jn.9:36-38).

He was not born again.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I know because your aim and intent is to lead me to confusion. Proof is not needed where there is faith. Evidence is given to me by God, and that is the building of faith.

You don't want to get confused so you post your beliefs here????

Proof is not needed? Okay, there is a special kind of bird never seen before that is believed to live in an undiscovered cave in the amazon jungle, and the bird tastes like apple pie. I'm so glad you don't need proof because that would totally destroy my bird along with your beliefs.

What evidence have you been given by god? As a fellow human being it would be a sin to keep this evidence a secret from us.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

No that's not what being born again means.

To be reborn one has to die first. Die to the belief in time and be here and now always.
The belief is that you are person in time.
The truth is you are timeless being.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Ofcourse.. I stated how he saw the messiah as a conquerer, like many others in palestine at the time. Judas was too worldly to become spiritual.

Peace to you

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

FAITH. I am not confused, but I have seen the attempt made. Confusion is disorder, and to that my faith says "no thanks". I am sorry you are offended, that I do not need to be confused. What is the name of your bird btw?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To be born again means to repent of a sinful past, a live out a new way of behavior building upon the foundation given by the gospel. To knock your rotted house downand build a new immortal one.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

What is the name of your bird btw?

It's George. LOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

1. In Scriptures it says as a constant theme "My Name" "In THE NAME" "THROUGH The Name" etc etc etc. This begs the question, If so much is reliant upon this Name, would we therefore want to do our very best to know The Name, especially if being saved in His Name is so pivotal to Salvation? That we MUST BE Immersed in His NAME... etc etc etc etc allllll throughout Scriptures. If we can agree that The Name is very important ask yourself, is the name Jesus which prior to was Iesus and Iesous penned by the Roman Church really The Name? And please don't say, oh "the name does not matter" because if you do then 1. You disregard all of the importance Scriptures place to The Name and 2. You gamble with your own Personal Salvation.
2. The Scriptures as a theme state consistently that we are to "Keep His Covenant Words". That "Covenant Breakers will not inherit His Kingdom". What is this Covenant we are to keep and that is the key to repentance and walking in The Way for our Eternal Salvation?

A man once asked our Savior, Most High Teacher, what must I do to have Eternal Life? Our Savior replied that no one is the most High but The Almighty Loving Father and that if you want to have Eternal Life then Practice & Keep THE COVENANT WORDS. Now if you read every 66 Stigma or 66 Book Bibles of this world you will only read in The New Testament portion exactly HALF or Five of the TEN Covenant Words spoken by our Savior to this man asking Him how to have Eternal Life. REALLY????? So let me get this straight, something as crucial as keeping the Covenant Words and our Master forgets to mention the first FIVE OF THEM? NOT! FAIL! This is how you will know if the Scriptures you have are twisted by the Yehudi Scribes and The Roman Circe/Church. Yes Keeping ALL TEN of The Covenant Words is crucial to eternal Life and I pray that you begin to Seek via the Internet all you can on The Name, the importance of The Name and The Covenant Words which are Eternal for Eternal Life.

Blessings and May the Peace of YaHuWaH (YHWH) Be with you always!

Mat 19:17 He said to him, "Why do you call Me ‘The Most High’? No one is ‘The Most High’ but One, that is, יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) EL YA of All Creation. If you want to have Eternal Life, keep The Covenant Words (Commandments)."
Mat 19:18 He said to him, "But which ones?" יהו (YHW YaHuW)said, “Why have you never studied The Covenant? They are: "I am יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) יהוה, The Almighty Eternal Loving YA creating His People, who brought you out of the land of Mitseri, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no foreign gods (elohim) before your face. "Do not manufacture nor consume for yourselves any contamination, nor any image to worship, not of anything that is in the ShamaYAim above, or that is in the Earth beneath, or that is in the water under the Earth.
Mat 19:19 You shall not bow (subjugate) yourself down to it, nor serve them, for I, יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH), your Almighty Loving YA of All Creation, I am The Only Almighty Eternal Loving One. The sins of the fathers are passed on to their children, even to the third and fourth generation of those who ignore Me. Yet I send loving invitations a thousand times to every generation of those who seek to love Me and keep My Words (Commandments).
Mat 19:20 "Do not treat My Name יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) Almighty Loving YA of All Creation as unimportant for I cannot hold him sinless who treats My Name as unimportant, for it is The First Gate of Salvation. "Remember the Shabath (7th) day, to keep it QadUWsha (Set Apart for salvation teachings by יהוה YHWH YaHuWaH).
Mat 19:21 You shall labor six days and do all your work, but the Seventh Day is QadUWsha. You shall labor six days and do all your work but the seventh day is The Pledged Day (ShabaUWoth רבוח ) to יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) The Almighty Eternal Loving YA Who Is Creating His Nation. You shall not do any work in it, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your livestock, nor your stranger who is within your gates, for in six YAoms, יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) made the ShamaYAim and the Earth, the sea and all that is in them but He rested the seventh YAom, therefore יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) blessed the Shabath (Seventh, Pledging) Day and made it QadUWsha (Set Apart by יהוה YHWH YaHuWaH for salvation).
Mat 19:22 "Honor your father and your mother in יהוה that your YAoms (journeys with YA) may be long in the land which יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) Almighty Loving YA of All Creation gives you. "You shall not murder. "You shall not commit adultery. "You shall not steal. "You shall not give a false testimony to a neighbor. "You shall not lust after anything about your neighbor's house. You shall not seek after your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant nor his female servant nor his ox nor his donkey nor anything that is your neighbor's." All My Words (Commandments) are perfected in this 'You shall love יהוה (YHWH YaHuWaH) your Almighty El with all your heart (leb), with all your mind (nefesh) and with all your resources (maode), and you are to love your neighbor as yourself’.”

In contrast here is what 99.9% of all 66 Book Bibles say:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Mat 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Mat 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

So which set of Scriptures rings truthful to you? Also, Is our Master and Savior Not to be considered Good??? Of course He was and is but that was NOT what was originally written... Ask yourself, Who would not want to consider our Master and Savior Good? Oh I dunno... Maybe the YEHUDI PHARISEES? Maybe a Twisted National Church?

Food for thought huh???

He/She who has eyes to see and ears to hear may this bless you in your search for Truth!
edit on 10/7/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

I confidently take all religious books with a tiny grain of salt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join