It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Be A Citizen of The Kingdom of Heaven

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Peace to all of you, o children of the One infinite God

The errors of ourselves and others help us to see which path we should be taking. The people who describe God and His perspective must be "spiritual" people, who do not seek worldly gains.

The people who have deformed Christianity and cause harm to its reputation and to souls seeking light, are those who proceed in Christianity with worldly or material aims.

Jesus Christ is our King. He reigns over the Kingdom of the Spirit. Christianity's Doctrine consists of the refinement of feeling and judgement/discernment. That is Christ's teaching: To love God and our neighbors. Anything apart from these motives; anything not having to do with the TRUE Christian intent, has interest in the disgusting part o the world and what it offers.

The Apostle: Judas Iscariot. Judas was a "worldly" man with "worldly"/ material aims; a limited man close to the infinite God. Judas' motive from the beginning of becoming a disciple of the Messiah was to be high up in the world; respected; applauded; feared, to be a "prince" next to a worldly messiah. Judas wanted Jesus Christ to be a powerful, earthly king, and his sinful pride put faith in that idea, and blinded his eyes obstinately over what Christ's true Doctrine is.

--That is the ANTI- Christian idea: for Christ to live as a worldly king. This is the reason that many Pharisees and doctors of the law could not recognize Christ, they were more worried about worldly gain than helping others, like the poor, the sick, the widows. They were selfish, and Christ was SELFLESS.

There are many people who ruin themselves because of this erroneous concept of faith, which is stubborn against reason.

"Generally the pride of their vocation overwhelms those who are called to a special destiny, and such pride opens the door to Satan and rejects God."

A priest is less easily accepted into Heaven than a child, a boy, or even a common believer.

If one chosen for a special mission or destiny falls and becomes Satan's instrument, instead of being that of Christ, the ruin is large and grave, and can cause heresies which injure countless souls.

Detach yourselves from the world and what it gives (women, cars, money, etc). When the Gift of God falls on proud ground, it becomes even more prideful because of the Gift received. It will not bear fruit of Goodness, but only that of Evil. So endeavor to become humble ground, so that your fruit may be sweet and not sour.

Do not take the fruit from that Tree of Pride o children of God! You are given everything except divinity, which is wanted by your pride; your inferior self wants embrace Satan for his simulated supernatural gifts. Pride wants the supernatural to astonish, to be feared, applauded, known, and celebrated.

Jesus has taught us virtue. His Doctrine is to be humble, gentle, and loving, as He Himself was and is. We must not place ourselves above others, because "he who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven is considered the least among men"

Peace to you, o children of Light. Meditate and love in God's Presence.
edit on 24-9-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If I don't believe Jesus ever existed, except as a symbol of selfless love, and I live my life selflessly, will I go to heaven?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I believe you will but with difficulty, and you believe in the idea of Jesus, but I don't understand why you do not believe He existed. Do you believe that Moses or any of the other prophets did? It is good to have a faith which act as wings which bring you close to God. Have faith in what God wants you to believe: that He actually sent His Son to teach you to love and treat people right, and that those who believe in Him will have true life. You do not need fact to believe, but only faith will bring Jesus right beside you. This is love speaking to you, and it is Jesus beside you, seeing your reaction to this love I give you.

Death will be our final expiation, but death is our birth into True Life. Believe it, have faith in it, love Jesus for giving you this, and love Him with your soul, heart, and mind.

Peace and grace to you and your understanding

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

My number one goal in life is to find truth. The "devil", "Satan" in The Bible is "the deceiver". Also, "The Opposer". Deception opposes truth. God is truth. Jesus said, "I am... the truth..." While the Bible is full of wisdom, I still can't authenticate its validity. So, its risky. What I can honestly say is, "I don't know." Then I'm safe no matter what, because the truth is, I don't know. But if you say, "I know", without proof, how do you know you're not delusional? Delusions are things that are false that you believe to be true. You feel convinced that they're true. That's how delusions work. You could be right, but if you're wrong, then you're supporting the same agenda that you are against- satan's.

For me, truth is what's right in front of me at all times. If there is a God, we are it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No, I am not deceived nor delusional, faith is not delusions. I know that you yourself are trying to deceive me, but love cannot be deceived. It is prideful to believe oneself is God, and that is also a belief that you are convinced and deceived in. You are playing a dangerous game with yourself which I see most of the time, leading to insanity. God is Love, Satan is hatred. As long as I love God and my neighbor I cannot be deceived as these are what it takes to conquer the mind, body, and spirit. You try to hide your hatred for me in being seemingly helpful.

Also one who says he is selfless, usually isn't because that is a statement of pride.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

No, I am not deceived nor delusional, faith is not delusions. I know that you yourself are trying to deceive me, but love cannot be deceived. It is prideful to believe oneself is God, and that is also a belief that you are convinced and deceived in. You are playing a dangerous game with yourself which I see most of the time, leading to insanity. God is Love, Satan is hatred. As long as I love God and my neighbor I cannot be deceived as these are what it takes to conquer the mind, body, and spirit.

I'm not trying to deceive you. I am only trying to show you what I believe and help you open your eyes wider. Not that you don't already see much truth, and not that you're wrong about what you say. I'm just saying, if you don't have proof, you're running a risk of believing a lie. You could be right. But I know I'm right by saying, "I don't know." because I don't know. "I don't know" is all I ever said.

You try to hide your hatred for me in being seemingly helpful.

Lol. No, if I hated you, I would definitely not hide it. Maybe I don't hate you and I just want to help... Because you believe that I hate you, you have proven that you believe a lie.

Also one who says he is selfless, usually isn't because that is a statement of pride.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" is a pretty bold statement, too. I don't know if you could say that without being prideful.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Jesus can say such a statement because He is God. And now you even judge Christ. I need no advice from you, I heard all I need to hear. If you do not love Christ you do not love me. I do not believe in a lie, the proof is in love, and i do not see it coming from you, you speak deceit.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Jesus can say such a statement because He is God. And now you even judge Christ. I need no advice from you, I heard all I need to hear. If you do not love Christ you do not love me. I do not believe in a lie, the proof is in love, and i do not see it coming from you, you speak deceit.

For one, I never said you believed a lie. I said, without empirical evidence, you run the risk of believing a lie. There is a difference. "You speak deceit". Now you're calling me a liar? I never called you a liar. I never said Jesus didn't exist, and I never said that if I found out he did, I wouldn't love him.

All I came here to talk about on this thread was truth. You say you support truth, but you are quick to close your mind to what I, in my honesty, am here to say. It sounds like you don't want to hear any truth except your own. That is selfishness. That's not how Jesus would behave.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The Truth does not accept deceit. I know what you are trying to do, whether you do it consciously or not, you are speaking truth mixed with deceit. I know because your aim and intent is to lead me to confusion. Proof is not needed where there is faith. Evidence is given to me by God, and that is the building of faith. I have passed such a stage in my spiritual development, and now I give freely of my wisdom to build faith.

My faith is in the religion and God Who builds virtue, not the one that claims virtue. There is a big difference between knowing the law and the practice of it.

selfishness does not give freely of itself as I have done.
I love God's people and that is why I give truth to them.
The Truth cannot be argued with, as it is God Who made It, there is no argument made with God Himself.

You may be seemingly innocent, but you are trying to cause doubt. Either that or you are insanely confused. I run the risk of martyrdom, but you run the risk of losing God, because you see yourself as a god.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

your aim and intent is to lead me to confusion.

I swear to you it isn't.

You may be seemingly innocent, but you are trying to cause doubt. Either that or you are insanely confused. I run the risk of martyrdom, but you run the risk of losing God, because you see yourself as a god.

I might be guilty of this. You're right. If you believe in the Bible, then good for you. To each his own. You are fine. Keep on keepin on.

I don't really see myself as a god, but as a part of God. I believe all there is is all there is and there's nothing else. I am a part of all there is. I know this to be absolute truth. I believe the I am the whole of all there is, however, I am stuck in a state of individuality to have this human experience. When I die, I will simply relinquish my individualized identity and become my true self. I alone am only smithjustinb. But I'm not alone. Together, we make a whole. In my opinion, it is what we do for others that matters. Nothing more, nothing less. I have a choice to be selfish or selfless. Knowing that I am part of a larger whole, I see it as more virtuous to serve others and by doing so, I am serving what I believe to be, "God". I'm not here to change you, but just share with you who I am. I am not lying to you. This is really what I believe I believe. If you believe in the Bible, then that's cool. I'm not criticizing you. Just sharing information.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

peace to you again. I do not mean to offend you, but your words have changed again and I see some some inconstancy. I believe in the truth that you stated, but I feel that it is stagnant and does not foster progression.
I would like to ask you, what you do to progress spiritually, that I may understand you in your spirit better.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

peace to you again. I do not mean to offend you, but your words have changed again and I see some some inconstancy. I believe in the truth that you stated, but I feel that it is stagnant and does not foster progression.
I would like to ask you, what you do to progress spiritually, that I may understand you in your spirit better.

To progress spiritually, I go to school. To progress spiritually, I progress as a human. I like to go outside and look at plants and animals and find a quiet spot in my head and sit in the knowing of, "We are". When i make others happy, I am spiritually progressing. When I learn how to be more selfless, I am spiritually progressing. When I go to work, I am spiritually progressing. To learn to love is to progress spiritually.

The world is constantly progression. The spirit is the unity of the whole. It is automatic. I can participate though.
edit on 26-9-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
To me, the spirit is life itself. It manifests in many forms, but it is one. My spirit is shared with cats and dogs. To progress spiritually, we all have to learn to love. I think that's the bottom line. I also think it is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

To be a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven you must be Born Again.

Born Again is to be Saved by Faith in the LORD Jesus Christ.

All those who repent and believe shall inherit eternal life.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Love thy neighbour as thyself.
One must first beable to love thyself before 'other' can be loved.
You said that "he who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven is considered the least among men" - which means in my estimation that mankind will not think you are great if you find God (the kingdom of heaven). So it is not that you will be seen or known by others to be good or look good, in fact mankind will not like you.

Mankind will not like you because mankind is trapped in the system and when you step out of the system you will be not be 'normal' in this society.

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
Krishnamurti.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Peace to you, I get what youre trying to say, but it is already said.

And to the quote you put I say, to live in a society where filth is splendor it becomes heroism and holiness to not participate. Because we are not of this world, but we must live in it.

"Blessed is the man with whom the Lord does not impute sin."

Peace again to you, I remind you that it would not be fair to count the only good men on the earth with the world's sin, and societal flaws. Everyone knows that the meek given no power.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Peace to you again, and I thankyou for sharing. But idk about the whole animal thing. You are correct, we must learn to love. I am learning by faith on Jesus' prefect example.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You do not need to learn to love. Just remove fear and love is uncovered.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Die to each moment and be reborn each moment.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Peace to you, I mean not to offend you by saying this, this advise sounds wise but is more likely to get one frustrated than help them, what you speak of is not easy and does not happen all at once. It is like showing your happiness to a sad man, you just show off and do not help. We must take ourselves apart to reassemble the correct way, and as long as we have good, God will help us.

Peace again to you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join