It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Jeremiah for POTUS/Congress/Senate 2012 ! thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am Jeremiah

and i am just another one of you nuts.

and i want to be your dictator

at least for 4 years

as this year the Presidency, 33 Seats in the Senate and all 435 Seats of Congress are up for reelection.

and i want to be written in for all of them. this year seems to be a nexus of possibilities.

so lets kick this off with a nice theme song. it might not be what everyone likes but i think it portrays how i feel

about all of you and what i want be about. we are all on edge . worried. scared . and i promise Change and i

promise it will be hard.

now here we are so close

yet so far

will i pass your test?

im willing to expose myself to this community and the world for the chance to take the test.

so i suggest everyone click on my profile (which will be fully updated by bedtime)

read over my intro ,this and this

now for an open Q&A . thoughts or general feelings. ill be back in an hour or so to respond.

lets change this world.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
err...whatever....me first...

second line

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
no... Everyone should write me in on the ballot.
CrazyGuy2012 for President.

I will legalize a few things.
I will make other things illegal.
I will stop a few wars.
I will start a few other wars.
I will make some very wise decisions.
I will make a few mistakes.
I will always look out for the best interest of my fellow Americans...

Once again vote Crazyguy2012...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

OK, I'll bite. What sets you apart from the herd?

How would you propose America address our failing (already failed) economy?

Do you feel our domestic problems should be Priority 1, or should we focus more on our foreign affairs?

What are your feelings about the Federal Reserve, DHS, Justice Dept., and TSA?

Oh, and our borders?

Hope it's not too much at once. Looking forward to your reply.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

From a thread the other day about "You become the next President of the United States - Congratulations!...now what?"

My post

And to expand....

#15 Return to tariffs for imported goods

#16 Stop Foreign aid in any condition other than natural disasters....sorry about your coup....see ya!

To address specifics you asked:

How would you propose America address our failing (already failed) economy? That starts with tariffs...there is no such thing as fair trade. If you want to sell your slave made products in the most vibrant consumer market in the world...you will pay the tariffs to level the wage gap.

Do you feel our domestic problems should be Priority 1, or should we focus more on our foreign affairs? Domestic problems are a result of divisive tactics....our "powers" have been intentionally dividing us for years. It would be worked out as the economy returned and the foreign influence is reduced. Foreign affairs...We need to take care of home before we can help the world...an injured doctor or nurse cannot tend to the injuries of the wounded or dieing.

What are your feelings about the Federal Reserve, DHS, Justice Dept., and TSA? Remove most of them, if not all....these are basically covered above.

Oh, and our borders?
By bringing the troops home, they will be positioned around the borders to prevent incoming illegals and foreign military threats. This will keep them in service and useful and essentially address two birds with one stone. Our borders need to be mutable for trade export, solid for other.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by retiredTxn

OK, I'll bite. What sets you apart from the herd?
Everything. I am crazy after all. Not you run of the mill kind of crazy but the batsh#4 crazy type.

How would you propose America address our failing (already failed) economy?
Legalize marijuana. Tax it.
Legalize all recreational drugs... Tax them.
Hemp, Hemp oil.... New industry....

Do you feel our domestic problems should be Priority 1, or should we focus more on our foreign affairs?
All of the above. competition means we will have to produce the best product to compete.

What are your feelings about the Federal Reserve, DHS, Justice Dept., and TSA?
Get rid of them all. They are all a waste...

Oh, and our borders?
Expand them... We will need more land to grow more...

Hope it's not too much at once. Looking forward to your reply.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Inauguration +2 minutes Call an official End to the to the two most destructive wars of my lifetime . the war on drugs and the war on "terror".

Day 1: +4 hours official Fort Knox inventory ordered. IRS suspended .Federal Reserve put on alert to its soon to be demise.

+6 hours official head of states world level meeting , and i will keep no one out we are talking full planet. i think we all need to have a frank and open talk and by my election i think it will send a clear message that the People are serious

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I agree with the points you have in your other post, great ideas. I guess what I want to hear is what sets you apart from the rest of the crowd? What about YOU should make us believe you will follow through, rather than just make promises? We all know a president is limited in powers, but how will you work toward your goals?

Thank ya'.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

a POTUS is limited which is why i want to be voted into EVERY seat in congress and all 33 in the senate

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Day 2: official briefing on the true state of our country . i expect this to last a while.

the first week i expect a lot of worry . the biggest question is will the military follow me. i know a colonel who will help with the transition if called upon.

i like immigration . geez what a dull country we would have without it. im actually for easing restrictions on people coming here

because i think the truth is the "borders" of this world are falling fast .

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by retiredTxn

I agree with the points you have in your other post, great ideas. I guess what I want to hear is what sets you apart from the rest of the crowd? What about YOU should make us believe you will follow through, rather than just make promises? We all know a president is limited in powers, but how will you work toward your goals?

Thank ya'.

That IS the real question for all of them isn't it? How many promises have we been given and how few have we received?

I'm a hillbilly. Born in the Virginia mountains and raised up and down the spine of the Appalachians. To me, you are only worth your word or the gunpowder to blow your lieing ass away...

I am sure almost every politician came to DC with perfect dreams and ideals....it's only by removing the corruption...aka....career senior politicians and the lobbyists...can we hope to see those idealistic goals adhered to.

Me personally....I think Government positions should be the equivalent to jury duty....something you "have" to do as a citizen...there should be no road to wealth or glory...it's just something you are called to do...you do your terms and you go on with life...no perks, no retirement, no fame and fortune....this way....we might get some honesty and integrity back in office. it should be about serving the people, not serving yourself, friends and family.

Just my opinion though.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

That IS the real question for all of them isn't it? How many promises have we been given and how few have we received?

I'm a hillbilly. Born in the Virginia mountains and raised up and down the spine of the Appalachians. To me, you are only worth your word or the gunpowder to blow your lieing ass away...

I am sure almost every politician came to DC with perfect dreams and ideals....it's only by removing the corruption...aka....career senior politicians and the lobbyists...can we hope to see those idealistic goals adhered to.

Me personally....I think Government positions should be the equivalent to jury duty....something you "have" to do as a citizen...there should be no road to wealth or glory...it's just something you are called to do...you do your terms and you go on with life...no perks, no retirement, no fame and fortune....this way....we might get some honesty and integrity back in office. it should be about serving the people, not serving yourself, friends and family.

Just my opinion though.

Oh hell boy, you just right up my alley!
Have you got one of them signs I can put in my yard? Honest, straightforward, and convinced me. Figgered you would though. You get my vote!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

why me?
because i am s4!t scared . are you willing to have everything you have done aired and vetted and be held accountable to a nation? answer for all those things hidden? take responsibility? for our Planet and our People here and world wide.

politicians used to go to Washington to make a difference . unfortunately Mr. Smith died with black and white

i like the idea of the jury duty system. been thinking long on it. but would you give up your life for 2 years?

me personally im willing to give my life to make sure we continue on as a thriving species.

huge point the Stupidity and Hypocrisy of Corn Based Ethanol and i suggest everyone read

The Omnivore’s Dilemma

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

my rebuttal

link   
triple post

link   
double post

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

The people need to overthrow washington. All of them are corrupt.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
so day 2

(lyrics)
what you you stand for?

even better what do i stand for?

middle class
hard working
poor
loving
caring
parents
homeless
careless
rural
urban

those who are losing their jobs and those who have lost them.

those who are losing it with this political bull. and those who have lost it.

we have a little over 30 days to get the word out.

but now its time for a shower .

next : how committed am i?
edit on 25-9-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
1 Know your Goal.

i think this is obvious

2 Build Support and Consensus

working on that as we speak (start with public by october 1 with your help)

3 Educate yourself and others about every aspect of the idea of the revolution.

also working on it (start with public by october 1 with your help)

4 Understand that one of the most important aspects of a revolution is that the people are angry.

TSA DHS the numerous unending wars. we have a right to be mad. and a duty to do something about it

5 Put together intentions which must be very popular among the population

ending the Fed IRS TSA DHS the numerous unending wars change .for real

6 Find like-minded people who are ready for action

looking for volunteers . im ready are you?

7 Take Action

i am starting with this thread .

8 Work for collective liberation, because everyone's liberation is tied to each other's.

on it

9 Demonstrate the popularity of the movement to the people of power, legislature, and military.

i think they know already but its time to show them

10 Realize that a drastic political or social revolution is almost always about freedom.

and i am ready to lay down my life and risk my arrest so we all have a chance.

(copy and pasted from last night)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join