It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012 Funny stuff

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by gorgi
You do know that his show is fake. He is just a shock jock and the caller was an employee. The sad part is that most ATS people claim to be smart. It appears Stern fooled you guys.

Looks like you are cherry picking based what makes Obama look good/bad.

Truth is this video is NOT fake.
That is indeed an Obama supporter, granted not a reflection of all but surely a certain percentage.
Despite what people may think about Stern, he is a marketing genius, and if he set out to "expose the stupidity of Obama supporters", he knew exactly where to go.

Its a comedy routine. Its not actually real.
If he had done the same with a Paul supporter you guys would be calling him a paid shill. Seems like your cherry picking it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I only wish we could say this was just made up for comedy. However, I know it's real. Admit it, we ALL know people like the ones interviewed on Stern's show.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

signature:
FEMA Death Camp Admin

Reptilian Sec-Opps

NWO Diplomat

Says it all.....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That is not necessarily true.

I've seen Howard send someone down to the street with a mike for "Man on the Street" interviews.

It could be a skit - - but it could also be real.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
typical bs responses from people who dont know wtf is going on in this world.

and they look at us (people who do know wtf is up) like we are crazy.

hah!

Stupid people electing dangerous people. All over the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Howard Stern had nothing to do with this one. You can actually watch it on video. Are you saying this one is rigged too?
Face it, Americans are some of the dumbest people on Earth!

edit on 26-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I've seen Howard send someone down to the street with a mike for "Man on the Street" interviews.

But if it was making fun of Ron Paul supporters then it would be fake and there would be an agenda and a whole list of conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Yes I am saying that it is staged. You make it sound like because its on the street its real. Thats not really how it works. Stern is a comedian. He makes stuff to make people laugh.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by magickmaster

Yes I am saying that it is staged. You make it sound like because its on the street its real. Thats not really how it works. Stern is a comedian. He makes stuff to make people laugh.

I'm missing your point. Do you or do you not, think Americans are that stupid?
What about the video I posted? Who cares if Stern was bluffing it, if Americans really ARE that stupid!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Here is another one. Is she just joking? She is on TV in the spotlight.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What does that have to do with Obama or Stern?
I fail to see any point.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here is a video of Ron Paul supporters. Is this fake? It doesnt say so, so it must be true.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I fail to see any point.

Figures...you might as well have been one of the people questioned.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

I fail to see any point.

Figures...you might as well have been one of the people questioned.

Really what does miss teen south Carolina have to do with obama ? You still havent answered the question.
Or you really have no idea what you are talking about and your just trolling

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I am a Wisconsin state worker, I used to have to belong and pay dues to the SEIU, as a registered nurse.

I can tell you how stupid people who vote for democrats are. I've worked with them for 20 years. This last week, none of them were aware of the islamic uprisings in the ME. Ask them about QE3 and they give you a blank expression, these people are morons.

"I'm going to vote democrat because they give me stuff." isn't just for the welfare people, it's for anyone who has ever belonged to a "union", even though these morons don't bother paying the dues to the "union" when they didn't have to because of a republican governor = Scott Walker.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by gorgi

I am a Wisconsin state worker, I used to have to belong and pay dues to the SEIU, as a registered nurse.

I can tell you how stupid people who vote for democrats are. I've worked with them for 20 years. This last week, none of them were aware of the islamic uprisings in the ME. Ask them about QE3 and they give you a blank expression, these people are morons.

"I'm going to vote democrat because they give me stuff." isn't just for the welfare people, it's for anyone who has ever belonged to a "union", even though these morons don't bother paying the dues to the "union" when they didn't have to because of a republican governor = Scott Walker.

I can tell you the same thing about libertarians. I work with the general public and at least once a week I get some Ron Paul fanatic who tries to convert every one to Ron Paulism. I usually just nod my head but sometimes I will explain them why theyre wrong and they are so stubborn and clueless, it just makes me sad. Gold is great, end the Fed, QE is horrible and all the crazy conspiracy theories Ill explain it all and they just get upset. Afterwards I have to explain to my co-workers the truth and they dont get it either. Oh silly republican co-workers.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

One guys going to vote for McCain and Obama, thinks Palin is running, and thinks Ryan is Obama running mate, cool.
reply to post by Stormdancer777

S&F
It really would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. This is why we are in the mess we're in. People that don't have a clue concerning the candidates they vote on, and don't have a clue as to the consequences that ensue, are the reason that this country is in such a mess.
If they were the only people that had to live with the consequences of their votes, I wouldn't give a darn, but unfortunately, we all have to live with the consequences of their stupidity.
I have very little hope that things will change, and that concerns me, but there is not much we can do about it. Perhaps if the MSM would stop their biased propaganda, things might change, but again, not much hope there either.
I know this is a downer post, but these are my honest thoughts. Depressing, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

But if it was making fun of Ron Paul supporters then it would be fake and there would be an agenda and a whole list of conspiracy theories.

I've been listening to the Howard Show/Performer for about 40 years. Anything is possible.

I'd say he is more of a satirist - - - pushing limits to point out the absurdities of humans.

No target is off limits. Ron Paul supporters are not off limits - - if he thinks it makes good entertainment- - he will use it.

There is no agenda for Howard other then to entertain his listeners.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There is no agenda for Howard other then to entertain his listeners.
reply to post by Annee

Actually, Stern has gone on record that he supports Obama, at least on gay marriage.

regator.com...

Howard Stern came out of the gate in his first appearance on The View yesterday praising Obama's endorsement of gay marriage: "I think it's about time the resident said what he said about gay marriage. I think he didn't even go far enough. They should have a national sort of referendum on this thing. He should marry a man. This is something long overdue. Why in this country we care about an issue like this. Two people being happy together. We want love in the air. I support the President saying this. We do need gay marriage in this country. Everybody should have the right to marry. We all have a right to our happiness. I feel gay people can't wait any longer. They want the same rights!" Read more: www.towleroad.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Actually, Stern has gone on record that he supports Obama, at least on gay marriage.

Yes - I know that.

Howard Stern Radio/TV Personality - - - is an Act.

The real Howard is very different.

Where I worked years ago when he first started broadcasting in Los Angeles - - - my office manager played him over the office speakers. I had no choice but to listen to him. Got to know him pretty well. Also - from his book and personal interviews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join