It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012 Funny stuff

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012

youtu.be...

No, this is not OLD. These people really have no clue what is going on in the world today.

Think Romney is Muslim, and Ryan is black, some think McCain is running.

Don't know Bin Laden is dead.

does IT BOTHER YOU THAT Obama IS A Mormon?

no.

LOL

One guys going to vote for McCain and Obama, thinks Palin is running, and thinks Ryan is Obama running mate, cool.
edit on 063030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 063030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Not sure if this is 100% true or not. Stern is a comedian, or whatever you'd call him.

Either way it got a few chuckles out of me.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What's bad is that this is America.
At it's finest.

A bunch of people who are more worried about entertainment than actual country itself.
If people would just stop what they are doing and collectively educate themselves...
...Imagine the possibilities.

But no.
They are too busy letting the television do their thinking for them.
Too busy allowing the media decide who is good for them.

Case in point...this entire video and all of it's terribly gross inaccuracies.

Good grief we are screwed.
(but then again, I saw this coming)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hhahahhahah

But we all know this could easily be done to Romney supporters as well.

I don't think these isolated cases are any indicator of Obama supporters or the American population in general. Although, it seems people aren't as knowledgeable as they should be in an ideal democracy.
edit on 9/24/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't understand how people can be so completely oblivious about what is going on in their own country.

It's just mind bottling:bnghd:.

This is a perfect example of why there is no hope for the human race.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Everyone I have encountered that is still caught in the Obama/Romney paradigm is in deep denial about the state of things. None of them pay attention to anything long enough to put it into perspective.. and it seems as though it's all just wishful thinking.
Most people here on ATS can see the circus for what is is though so too bad we're all preaching to the choir.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The average Obama person on the street is almost as stupid as a Republican congressperson.

For every poorly informed Obama voter, no doubt we can find ten worse informed on the Right. I mean, even their leaders think planes should have windows that open, the earth is 6000 years old and that raped women have magical powers hidden in their fallopian tubes.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That is funny, but not too surprising. Most Americans and most people the world over, are dumb as rocks. But that lady is dumber than Miss America's blond flunkee winner.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The same thing could be said for any politicians fans but I think once you really get to the heart of the issue with a lot of Obama supporters you find out its just because he's black. When you address issues with his policy making a lot of his supporters fail to accurately understand whats being done or how its being done. If you told them About NDAA and how he prolonged the patriot act they would be amazed. Hes going to put 30,000 drones over our heads to spy on us by 2016 and how his health care bill will make you pay for health care every month when you have a job with raising inflation, in food, gas, rent ect the shock on their faces would say it all. He has cut unemployment to two years yet they still seem to love this guy while he effectively takes away their free ride. The more i think about it hes more of a republican in the white house then republicans are hell their only objection is hes black so they had mittens follow his plans to a T.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
next question.....
When Obama said he wanted to head the space program, do you think he should be allowed to abandon his position as President to fly into space to seek out the martians himself, or should he be required to stay here on earth and be the President?

The national debt.....should the USA continue to lend money to the Irish Leprechauns for more gold to be loaned to the USA, so we can balance our budget?

I can think of a few more that would cause American's heads to spin

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Idiocracy isn't a movie. It's a documentary from the future. I don't want to live on this planet anymore LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I don't understand how people can be so completely oblivious about what is going on in their own country.

It's just mind bottling:bnghd:.

This is a perfect example of why there is no hope for the human race.

Zorry:You 'vill schpell correctly vhen complainink about ze'morons Ja?

"BOGGLING": As in "It boggles the mind..."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Just caught this on sat radio the other day. Could not stop laughing! And before the Dems get their panties all in a bunch Howard supports Obuma. This is just proof positive that we're screwed beyond belief. Most people are ridiculously stupid!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No it doesn't bother me Obama is a mormon.

It bothers me he is Potus.
edit on 24-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I know people can be stupid, but I also know a bit about voice editing and such, so is this real? With Stern that is very debateable...never knew anyone as phony as him.

Not supporting either nominee....I support Ron Paul too bad I have to deal with two shmucks on the ballot and I refuse to vote for either moron.

edit on 24-9-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 24-9-2012 by ldyserenity because: more of the same BS

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well I don't think we should ever vote in another Asian President!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

His radio show is live if you catch it early enough. It was real. Unfortunately it was very real.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Wiat? WHA WHAT????.....lol I am guessing this is a sarcastic reply?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by txjab512

Ok well that explains the shape we are in as a country now....with crystal clarity. OMG Idiocracy is now.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by magickmaster

Wiat? WHA WHAT????.....lol I am guessing this is a sarcastic reply?

AND that Stimulus Plan...Get your God damn hands out of my pants, Mr. President! I can stimulate myself, thank you very much
edit on 24-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join