It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Hate ATS So Much, Just Leave.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So now that I've posted my thoughts on why I love ATS,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is another area that needs attention.

And that is, if you don't appreciate, hate, despise ATS...LEAVE!

No one is forcing you to be here and certainly no one is telling you that you have to love the site...so why are you here in the first place? The only answer to this question is that you are trolling and looking for something to do on your day off. Either that or you just enjoy spending time insulting people while your mom heats up your pizza pockets..

I certainly don't go to other sites and post my discontent with their content or members and I would assume that it's the same with many others. We don't seem to have the same spare time as you do. I won't waste my time because it doesn't serve me whatsoever.

So there must be something that the haters of ATS are gaining in their constant trashing of the site. Why else stick around? Why go through the joining process only to trash it?

Simple...trolling. Otherwise their is no other reason.

You spend entirely too much time on whatever your agenda is to invade threads and attempt to destroy either the content or the posters. So this leads me to come to the conclusion that either you have too much time on your hands due to the fact that you have nothing better to do and have unlimited resources or you are being paid to do what you do.

In any case, you are losing and will continue to do so. Because of the fact that even if you haven't realized it yet, you are not invincible nor invisible and many of us are starting to simply ignore you as the sticky annoying gunk on our shoes that we must wipe off on a daily basis.

we see you

Many of you will see the thread title and come in here to do your thing but beware...

...we see you

Peace.

back to my day off...

Jude11

ETA:

Ok, so I see some are thinking this is just S&F attempt.

So I ask that members not S&F, just read and move on. Otherwise, my point is lost.

Peace again.

edit on 24-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How many of these kinds of threads are going to pop up.. I have seen about ten threads with similar content in the past two days..

It's very simple.. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MEMBERS.. OR YOU LEAVE.

I mean it's just common since..

Edit to add: Every last one of these threads are nothing more then shameless "FLAG POLE" bumps.. We all know it.. These threads get the most stars & flags for no apparent reason.. It's not like the conent of these threads is relevant to this site in the least..
edit on 24-9-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
many of us are starting to simply ignore you as the sticky annoying gunk on our shoes that we must wipe off on a daily basis.

That would have done it

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
How many of these kinds of threads are going to pop up.. I have seen about ten threads with similar content in the past two days..

It's very simple.. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MEMBERS.. OR YOU LEAVE.

I mean it's just common since..

Edit to add: Every last one of these threads are nothing more then shameless "FLAG POLE" bumps.. We all know it.. These threads get the most stars & flags for no apparent reason.. It's not like the conent of these threads is relevant to this site in the least..
edit on 24-9-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

These threads need to be posted every day IMO.

For me it's a 2 part thread. Please see the link in the OP.

And also, sometimes...ya just gotta get it outta da system!

One more thing...I don't need a few stars and flags. I just post for my self...that's it, that's all.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I agree Jude.

Now, can you give me a really good recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls?
I could really use one. My daughter is coming over this weekend and I want to surprise her.

Serenity now bro! Serenity now!

Ps - I'm serious about the cinnamon rolls. U2U me if its secret recipe stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I was about to say the same thing. This thread has been done to death but the op knows this and he knows that stars and flags will soon be heaped upon him. We have been told how to handle people that are truly trolling and that is to simply hit the alert button and let the mods handle it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I've been accused of being an arse-kissing ATS ho-junkie by the haters.

Guess what...I am...if that means I appreciate having a forum where I can express myself on a myriad of topics that are not the usual fair of places like FB and the like.....

Des

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just because some people don't like the way a few things seem to go on a site, doesn't mean they "hate"it.

It seems that you would prefer everyone to never voice an honest opinion?

I think it could be construed as hateful for others to always accuse others of hating, just because they disagree, or voice their opinions on certain topics or posts, or how they may view things.

They are labelled trolls, and haters..because why?..they dare to be honest..instead of kiss a** ?

Getting tired of all those who complain about haters, because someone dared disagree with some posts or threads.

I suppose you will label me a hater now, because I dared speak my mind, ..but ..meh so be it..I'd rather be honest than be an insincere suck up.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
Just because some people don't like the way a few things seem to go on a site, doesn't mean they "hate"it.

It seems that you would prefer everyone to never voice an honest opinion?

I think it could be construed as hateful for others to always accuse others of hating, just because they disagree, or voice their opinions on certain topics or posts, or how they may view things.

They are labelled trolls, and haters..because why?..they dare to be honest..instead of kiss a** ?

Getting tired of all those who complain about haters, because someone dared disagree with some posts or threads.

I suppose you will label me a hater now, because I dared speak my mind, ..but ..meh so be it..I'd rather be honest than be an insincere suck up.

You're not getting the point here.

If someone is so discontent with the site, why stay here? If I don't like a site I move on but so many remain and either keep re-posting their hate of the site or just move into threads and take the opposing view of the OP because of nothing better to do or a desire to stir things up.

Waste of everyone's time and effort IMO.

And again...why stay here?

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm going to have to stop you halfway through your post because you're a bloody hypocrite. What about whenever you came into MY thread asking for legitimate advice and then you bashed me for absolutely no reason and attacked me as a poster trying to derail my thread and get stars (exactly what you were accusing me of) . Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Don't speak out about things like that unless you can accept that you're a hypocrite and not all of your high horse ideas are correct. I'll climb down from my soap box now and talk about the topic on hand.

No, I don't know why people that hate ATS stay here. They most likely DO enjoy trolling but I in fact love it here though I don't agree with every single person, that's okay. We all in the world don't agree with each other but can still love it. I personally love seeing the latest conspiracies and putting in my two cents or reading something funny every now and then. ATS keeps life interesting and I'm truly thankful that it exists. It's organized, clean, and interesting. Sticking around here teaches people a thing or two and it allows a great passage of ideas from one person to another. For that, I truly appreciate ATS. We're a community and can rely upon each other.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well put ! I have never in my entire life had to scrub brown off my nose and never will!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
I agree Jude.

Now, can you give me a really good recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls?
I could really use one. My daughter is coming over this weekend and I want to surprise her.

Serenity now bro! Serenity now!

Ps - I'm serious about the cinnamon rolls. U2U me if its secret recipe stuff.

Right here brother.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She'll love you forever...

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by jude11

I'm going to have to stop you halfway through your post because you're a bloody hypocrite. What about whenever you came into MY thread asking for legitimate advice and then you bashed me for absolutely no reason and attacked me as a poster trying to derail my thread and get stars (exactly what you were accusing me of) . Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Don't speak out about things like that unless you can accept that you're a hypocrite and not all of your high horse ideas are correct. I'll climb down from my soap box now and talk about the topic on hand.

No, I don't know why people that hate ATS stay here. They most likely DO enjoy trolling but I in fact love it here though I don't agree with every single person, that's okay. We all in the world don't agree with each other but can still love it. I personally love seeing the latest conspiracies and putting in my two cents or reading something funny every now and then. ATS keeps life interesting and I'm truly thankful that it exists. It's organized, clean, and interesting. Sticking around here teaches people a thing or two and it allows a great passage of ideas from one person to another. For that, I truly appreciate ATS. We're a community and can rely upon each other.

You've got a good point here.

Many of the top members are also guilty of the same and I believe I have a reason.

Sometimes members get to the point of protecting ATS so much that we lash out before thinking and even reading the entire OP. Many of us are guilty of that and I apologize for my actions and hopefully other members have or will do the same.

That does not however mean that we are haters of ATS, the members, or the content. Many members are so stuck in their belief systems and preconceived opinions that we post before we think.

Myself as well others should be aware of this and take care to pay attention to our moods before we post.

Apologies for anything I may have posted that has upset you and I will definitely attempt to better my online presence.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Awesome on the cinnamon rolls!
Thank you so much!
I will let you know how they turn out!

Cheer up bro!

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Na na na, na na, na na na na

Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Aahhhhh ....mucho bueno.
edit on 24-9-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I don't give a hoot about stars and flags! When I posted mine it is and was because I honestly love this place. I felt like I needed to stick up for it.

Well said Jude,

(Ha ha Jude needs stars.....LoL)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In the beginning I hated ATS, but I accidentally clicked on control and some other key, and it caused my browser to go full screen - keeping me from being able to click the little X in the upper corner. I have yet to figure out how to fix this....

After four and a half years I've just gotten used to it and come to accept it.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!
I have the same problem with a couple of web sites that display images and pictures of... how can I say this.... nevermind I can't say it.

I can arm wrestle anyone! Gigady.
edit on 24-9-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Your apology is noted and accepted.
Now lets see if we can think of how to solve the problems of the trolls around here, lol. Because this is an important site where we discuss such serious matters that I think we DO need to get rid of those that are here to either waste space or derail topics for their own agendas.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by jude11

Your apology is noted and accepted.
Now lets see if we can think of how to solve the problems of the trolls around here, lol. Because this is an important site where we discuss such serious matters that I think we DO need to get rid of those that are here to either waste space or derail topics for their own agendas.

I think the first step is you accepting my apology.

Mission accomplished.

Thank you,

Jude11

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

There is no need to discuss how to get rid of trolls. We have been told many, many times that if you feel that someone is trolling or being disruptive to a thread USE THE ALERT BUTTON!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join