It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocked Sports Channels (For Not Paying Child Support)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was thinking about maybe trying to get a deer this year, I have not been hunting in many years. I learned today that they passed a law that you are suppose to give your SS# when purchasing a hunting or fishing license. They have done this apparently for the sole purpose of trying to catch child support criminals...

This is a federal law wich apparently some states are fighting, and it appears non-enforcable, as stores don't have to force you so it reads.

If they want to check my name and see if I have kids, then under further investigation see that I should be paying child support then ask for my SS# I have no issue, but I don't have kids. If you guys want to follow these big corporate arenas like a bunch of nerds, at least help and support so they don't take all our privilages away.

What if you couldn't watch sports if you..oh theres the title!!

The title use to be "Hunting & Fishing, A Real Sport."

As far as I know cable co. aren't using SS# to block your television channels for various personal issues...YET!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not sure what you're on about here.

Any SOB that would skip out of paying child support should be placed into an arena and hunted like a deer while being broadcast on ESPN!

I think that is what you were saying.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mailman

... so they don't take all our privilages away.

I don't think of my existence in terms like this. And I was not going to say/write anything, but that phrase is so damn discouraging.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You know, I have no f'ing clue what you're trying to say and/or how it relates to the thread's title... But I'm FOR just about anything gov does to make deadbeats pay for their spawn. The rest of us shouldn't have to foot the bill for these poor kids whose dads (sperm donors, really) are so selfish and immature they won't even pay for their needs. The lengths I've seen some "men" go to avoid paying child support is amazing. And truly sad.
If it meant I couldn't eat (let alone watch cable tv), I'd make sure my boys had whatever they need.
edit on 24/9/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join