It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Please, watch this video. It relates to Israel, Palestine and media portrayals in America.

So, many in the Middle-East wish to live in peace together, whether they be of Jewish, Islamic, Christian religion. Just remember that the citizens of a nation are not to blame. It's the governing powers.
edit on 25-9-2012 by roblot because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2012 by roblot because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shuar911
History for lazy readers what ahmadinejad is telling you.

Infographic

More Info:
Zionism - Definition and History

Damn! He hate jews? LMFAO

edit on 25-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

YES YES, HISTORY, as written by Islamist propaganda-ists.

Tell me, mr. critical critic. What the HELL kind of information-in-context can one get from a map? Living conditions? Cultural traditions of beating women? Child abuse on a scale comparable to that of the Vatican?

Come on. Tell us how much information you've thought over to reach your Islamist conclusion?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Iran has sent arms to Syria, they have sent arms to Lebanon. They have also sent arms to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran also wants nuclear weapons anyone else think that isn't the case I got some swamp land to sell them,.

Iran "has been around for 7-10 thousand years" just pay no attention that Iran changed its name after Hitler visited it.

Pay no attention that Isreal has "no roots" in the region"

Really an asinine comment to make there from Ahmedinijad among many ignorant comments.

After the UN today Ahmedinijad was off to meet occupy wall street,

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Oh, and America has not sold arms? With your logic, its
no wonder why so many people are brainwashed

Its bad when other countries do it, but okay if your country
does it.

Blind patrioism !

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

But I don't hate Iran. I don't have a history of posting anti-Iranian threads.

Thats a very important statement of yours I quoted, and I do BELIEVE You.

Now , This is where its gets sticky for the Mongers to Grasp...

I dont Hate Israel , or any Jews, But I HATE the direction their Government is taking them.

(watch , the antisemite card is coming)

Ask any (for want of a better word) Pro Iran Poster, they do not Hate Jews.

Many may not hate jews, but the distinction gets blurred when they show support for a leader that does.

The Jews in Iran say his problems with Israel are political not religious. If he hated Jews like you say then why does Iran have such a large population of Jews? Not to mention the Jews in Iran refused the 10K per person Israel offered them to move to Israel?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Can you please list the timestamp in his speech that he said "Israel will be eliminated"?

or..have we veered away from the OP and are down to arming baby-camels with rockets which launch bombs at children on the West Bank?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Iran has sent arms to Syria, they have sent arms to Lebanon. They have also sent arms to Iraq and Afghanistan.

US has sent weapons to nearly every country in the world. Your point is?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thought you were waiting on actually translations, but yet make that comment, I see how that works,

he's quite obviously referring to the OTHER speech, that all your favorite sources purposefully mistranslated to the western audience saying the quote was 'wipe Israel off the map" the ACTUAL translation is nothing even close to that, as well, it was a quote from someone else he was repeating.

That instance has been proven to be a mistranslation, and from the various sources that translated it from Farsi into english, even breaking it down for those of us who have no clue about Farsi, simply couldn't understand how the statement made was translated to that which was reported in the media.

If this is about threats, Israel has made their fare share of them.

nuclear weapons? Oh yeah, Iran signed the NPT and allows inspections, and those inspectors have said that there is no indication that any material has been diverted to a weapons program. They stipulate that there is nothing stopping Iran from starting one back up mind you, but they are currently not working on one.

Israel? While with a straight face, they say they don't have any, or they might, they won't allow inspections, they won't sign the NPT, they were caught trying to sell weapon material and technology to south africa, and also just stated they intend to permanently station a submarine equipped with nuclear weapons, in the persian gulf.

So, he says the zionist regime will not last (previous speech, probably similar sentiments in this one) and, guess what? Tons of people agree with him, including but not limited to :

Henry Kissenger..... Yeah, what an antisemite that guy is.

It's a fact, this neo-zionist movement in Israel will spell the destruction of Israel. It's isolated them from their surrounding countries, isolated them from former allies, and has put a MASSIVE strain on the relationship with the US. If this is allowed to continue, Israel in it's current state is doomed. It's just a fact. It's a very sad one, because there are millions of Israelis who just want to live in peace, but a vocal fringe calls the shots.

I find it funny that no one mentioned the biggest "insult to Israel" in relation to this...

The US delegates stayed for the entire speech, instead of walking out as soon as he took the podium like Israel did, and expects her allies to do. That, my friends, is the important part of this speech, not any vague threats or mistranslations.

But, forget convincing Neo of that, he has an agenda, it's clear from the threads and posting history, so don't even bother directing your comments at him, instead, just post the truth.

That said. I'm positive there is at least 1 ATS member that speaks or reads Farsi. We, the ATS users, call upon you to truthfully translate this for us.

It is quite clear we can't trust the media to do this, so a grass roots approach is in order.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

US has sent weapons to nearly every country in the world. Your point is?

America is not a theocracy spearheaded by fundamentalists who encourage an apocalyptic, religiously fueled ideology.

If you did not honestly see the point...sheesh, I'll keep my tongue.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by roblot
www.youtube.com...

Please, watch this video. It relates to Israel, Palestine and media portrayals in America.

So, many in the Middle-East wish to live in peace together, whether they be of Jewish, Islamic, Christian religion. Just remember that the citizens of a nation are not to blame. It's the governing powers.

edit on 25-9-2012 by roblot because: typo

The "people" arent to blame- it's the idiots in power AND the religious nuts who have screwed this world to (the british term) 'beyond the pale'. Normal, real, actual people can get along just fine!

Some day, I wish the "people" round up all these animals, stick them where Armageddon is going to be, hand them all ballbats, and tell them to go beat the hell out of each other.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by neo96

...and yet a Persian King once helped Israel survive...and rebuilt the temple...

Ezra 1:1-2 "Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, 2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah."

The Persian Empire helped Judah rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, the jews of Judah did not go by the name Israel for more then 300 years prior to this event.

When the 13 tribes were split and Israel (northern 10 tribes) was at war with Judah (Jews = Levy, Benjamin and Judah).

Just clarifying.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

You're idiotic response is laughable , please provide proof if you speak the truth or stfu

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

But I don't hate Iran. I don't have a history of posting anti-Iranian threads.

Thats a very important statement of yours I quoted, and I do BELIEVE You.

Now , This is where its gets sticky for the Mongers to Grasp...

I dont Hate Israel , or any Jews, But I HATE the direction their Government is taking them.

(watch , the antisemite card is coming)

Ask any (for want of a better word) Pro Iran Poster, they do not Hate Jews.

Many may not hate jews, but the distinction gets blurred when they show support for a leader that does.

The Jews in Iran say his problems with Israel are political not religious. If he hated Jews like you say then why does Iran have such a large population of Jews? Not to mention the Jews in Iran refused the 10K per person Israel offered them to move to Israel?

You ONLY know a few facts about the Jewish people in Iran because of some interviews where this "prevalent" information is conveniently shared with the rest of the world by the only Jewish member of parliament, in Iran. To fall for such obvious nonsense is stupid beyond reasoning.

PS.

If you were offered 10.000 to leave the only home you've ever known behind, would you take the money? Even if where you are, you are discriminated against. Truth of the matter is, some left and some staid. Not for religious or political reasons but for emotional reasons. Some didn't care for the increasing discrimination against Jewish people that the Islamic revolution brought with it, and others, valued their ancestral homeland over their social comfort.

It's self-evident to every Iranian that lived pre-Islamic revolution, when people of all religions intermingled and there was such a thing as religious freedom, that discrimination against the Jewish identity increased exponentially after the Islamists got into power and made Islam the state religion.

You can jump up and down and bring in a number of 50.000, when Iran has a population close to 70 million. But whatever, you're not looking to inform yourself anyways.
edit on 25-9-2012 by ClicheCalvicade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Can you please list the timestamp in his speech that he said "Israel will be eliminated"?

I seriously doubt you'll ever get a response to that inquiry, because going from previous speeches, he probably never said that. He's a very intelligent man, and even if he's a bloodthirsty jew hater, he hides it pretty well.

the zionist regime occupying the land called Israel will not stand the test of time. The country, the people, the religion, will indeed continue on as always, but the current geopolitical insanity simply can't last. Right now, Israel is up against half assed guerrilla enemies. It's only a matter of time before some of these fanatics DO get their hands on advanced technology, from the us, russia, china, doesn't matter.

But once these enemies can actually prepare a real army, well.... We should do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen.

AND that requires BOTH sides working together. You can't blame the symptoms while ignoring the cause. Those Muslims and Arabs are human beings too, don't you dare forget that.

And maybe ask yourself, what it would take for you to turn to "terrorism". When the US funded bin laden to fight the soviets they were freedom fighters. now they are terrorists. the tactics didn't change, the equipment didn't change, merely the target.

both sides have blood on their hands. Israel claims to be a shiny beacon of democracy in the middle east, and claims to operate the most moral army in the world.

Time to prove that, be the adult, and actually TRY to make things work.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well that depends. If I was living in peace, nope, i'd stay where i was at.

If, however, I was subject to government sanctioned racism and bigotry against me, I'd surely take that money and move to the homeland god promised me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade

Originally posted by shuar911
History for lazy readers what ahmadinejad is telling you.

Infographic

More Info:
Zionism - Definition and History

Damn! He hate jews? LMFAO

YES YES, HISTORY, as written by Islamist propaganda-ists.

Tell me, mr. critical critic. What the HELL kind of information-in-context can one get from a map? Living conditions? Cultural traditions of beating women? Child abuse on a scale comparable to that of the Vatican?

Come on. Tell us how much information you've thought over to reach your Islamist conclusion?

Wow, I never thought I could feel so ashamed to be human.

So, because of your assumption that all predominantly Islamic nations are wife beaters, child abusers, etc. that it justifies the occupation of Palestine? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN PALESTINE AS WE SPEAK? Murder, abuse, segregation.. An unimaginable life to you as you sit behind your computer assuming the rest of the world live as savages.

Here, do some reading and form some new synapses.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I seriously doubt you'll ever get a response to that inquiry, because going from previous speeches, he probably never said that. He's a very intelligent man, and even if he's a bloodthirsty jew hater, he hides it pretty well.

He-he, another victim.

Here's the truth of the matter: He never said it until he said it. And you must be one deaf person to not hear the chants of "Marg bar Israel" or "Death to Israel" (direct translation) in the crowds that attend mr. Ahmaginejad's speeches. After he conveniently paints Israel and America as the devil and so on, and so on.

So in fact, he did say it. Literally. More than once.

The argument that conspiracy theorists make is; they pick one video and claim he didn't say it on that video. Wake up. There are hundreds more videos of him giving speeches. How many of you know Farsi in the first place anyways?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by roblot

So, because of your assumption that all predominantly Islamic nations are wife beaters, child abusers, etc. that it justifies the occupation of Palestine? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN PALESTINE AS WE SPEAK? Murder, abuse, segregation.. An unimaginable life to you as you sit behind your computer assuming the rest of the world live as savages.

No, I did not claim a causal connection between the social misconducts and the political misconduct. That's what you made out of it. I merely highlighted your own ignorance towards many issues that people in Islamic countries, including Palestina, face.

Do you even know how Palestinians are treated and looked at by other Arabs?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The problem is, debating what is being said, and what is being distorted in by the news, isn't going to matter. Most people just hear or catch the news, and then think they're informed about the world, and believe what is written is true, after all, there are translators there, so who would lie about what they said in the UN? They'd be caught out so no one would lie about things like that. Most people will just believe anything said in the news, my intelligent family, aunts, uncle, father does, and only when you push deeply on an issue, do you sometimes get the veil to lift briefly.

First page of this, and it was said MSM is the only source the leaders use, so its their lapdog news.

With so many out of work people, and those who students graduating from college/university without jobs, why, why why are there not alternative newspapers/NEWSLETTERS (cheaper) in every area, so the veil can be lifted a lot more for more people?

This is just a typical example of what is going on, and it just shouts. Alternative News, needed to me

They're going to "possibly" go to war soonish with Iran on a gravy train of lies and propaganda and so many other things are happening. And its not all lies. You have to realize, there is a plan for this war. Israel says its lines, Iran says its lines, Russia says its lines, China says its lines, the whole world of PTB, are doing it according to a unified plan.

I even wish ATS would take its forum content and publish a percentage of its last month stuff, in a kind of newsletter, with links to all the threads, nationwide, or even worldwide when support was there, and people who wanted to debate a story would just come on in. That might help.

Even though some of the stories are propaganda in my mind, it still opens the box the very notion that the world isn't what people think, mainstream news are lapdogs and they can debate and disagree with any topic. And I really think that is a very healthy way to be.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Well that depends. If I was living in peace, nope, i'd stay where i was at.

If, however, I was subject to government sanctioned racism and bigotry against me, I'd surely take that money and move to the homeland god promised me.

Even though the Jewish people in Iran have to pay extra taxes because they are Jewish, they remain in Iran. You see, you would have been part of the people leaving Iran because of discrimination. So would I. But when you've lived in Iran your entire life(lets see some of these conspiracy theorists bring up the amount of young Jewish people in Iran, a stark contrast to 70% of Iran's population that is under 30 years old), chances are, you would rather live and die there than anywhere else. I don't think a lot of those 50.000 Jewish Iranians are young.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"Do you even know how Palestinians are treated and looked at by other Arabs?"

Can you elaborate on this, please?

I understand, however, isn't that beside the point? Cultural differences of Middle-Eastern nations aside, if there was never an illegal occupation of Palestine, then the whole equation for conflict disappears, does it not?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join