In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Let you in on a secret , Iran wants Israel to attack them so that Iran can then retaliate .

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I tend to see it through a less involved mind. It's almost like i know what he is going to say before he say's it.
He believes in the 12 imam = Zionism
He can receive money for his country if he opposes the system = aid/money
He has nothing to gain with peace as long as the un calls the shots= non compliance no big deal
The game will be played with the ultimate goal in sights = Israel
Meanwhile the muslim brotherhood gains dominance over the east while manipulating the west = Zionism complete
The only wild card is syria

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Who are you trying to fool?

Fine:

www.shiatv.net...

The thread is not a waste arguing is

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

After saying msm media is not to be trusted post a msm video?

Come on now which way do people want to have it?

MSM video?

It was live footage from the assembly!

My preference would be to have various independent non biased sources translate it, bu this is not mainstream translation, this is actual UN translation which in my opinion would be the most valid would it not?

Please direct me to more reliable sources for translation.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Occupied land given back which means only thing right?

then says "the world must repect the sovereignty of states" but no the occupiers do not have any rights but again they have every right.

Slick talk with the same end " the destruction of one state".
edit on 24-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I feel like this thread coincides with this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addst ar=1&on=15031718#pid15031718

it is the last hour of the last day before the 7th day rest.
I will leave you all alone with the minuscule differences you share in the long run.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Not going to post anything since it will get dismissed as "mistranslations" sorry brb in 5 gotta go steal some rain from Iran.

MY god, Ahmadinejads a saint, who knew?
Iran’s Ahmadinejad calls Israel a ‘fake regime’ prompting an Israeli walkout at UN meeting
www.washingtonpost.com... 3-11e2-9eea-333857f6a7bd_story.html

BRB

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Occupied land given back which means only thing right?

then says "the world must repect the sovereignty of states" but no the occupiers do not have any rights but again they have every right.

Slick talk with the same end " the destruction of one state".

?

I'm not trying to be difficult Neo but that DID NOT MAKE SENSE and I know English is your first language, and I'm not even an Anglophone.

Calm down and type it a bit slower bro...just breathe...please provide which time period in which link that the content you quoted was said because I must have missed it in my slopiness.

I look forward to your reply that directs me to the time frame that states the content you quoted, I listened and didn't hear it so I must need to be corrected.

As I said it was all true, occupied lands in the ME are no joke. Look at Israel, and it's borders and you will see an ongoing occupation, especially but not limited to the West Bank. Do you or do you not admit that Jerusalem is an occupied city?

Man why are we getting so off topic?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Should recognize what I was talking about since you posted the video from guerilla news network,

and take that condescension elsewhere,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Attack the source without acknowledging or refuting any of the content?

That's straw man bro and you KNOW IT!

What part of which footage didn't float your boat?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

That charlie chaplin was a pedophile

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
He needs to stop talking about Israel as a whole. What he needs to do is start off my saying the Israeli Regime. If he was smart, he would make the distinction between the people of Israel, and the government of Israel. Get more people on his side and cause dissent in the country.

We all know the US government holds itself higher than the people. We have congress all but bought out, reckless spending of taxpayer dollars on fruitless endeavors, new alphabet agencies we "need".

To think the US government is the only country on this planet that does whatever it wants is a fallacy. I'm not saying Iran's government doesn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Possibly but what about his words in that movie speech.
Do they not sum up the left right wrong right coke pepsi that has been engraved into our lives.
Has this role of dictator/leader that doesn't play ball with the world banks summed up our future or not?
As i said before keep your eyes on the prize for it is Israel.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Maybe you're right, they're not into a direct and honest confrontation with the hardened and trained Israelis. Cause they'll be slapped silly, instead they like to intervene in politics in sunni Iraq, Southern Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan and kill people cowardly, preferably with IED`s, carbombs, and against civilians to get that extra terror feeling amongst the population, use the same civilians as shields to protect themselves..Not to mention the children to swap the minefields in the 80s.But they don't have the balls to confront their enemies directly.They're just waiting for that big ass Improvised, Explosive, Nuclear, Device, detonated by one of those same proxies...They'll be crazy doing it themselves...
edit on 24-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Attack the source without acknowledging or refuting any of the content?

That is rich considering all the sources from the op have been attacked and neither ackowledged and been "refuted" with nothing but opinoin.

After al msm lies.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You know, it kind of irks me sometimes when things take this turn.

Just because the media spins everything to hate doesn't mean there is no hate of which to speak. The antipathy towards Israel is self evident and the idea that simply because the programming folks at good 'ol "USA memes R Us" paints everything in a certain light doesn't mean it not true.

Yes there is a conflict of interests brewing between the club members. Yes it can lead to something terrible, because they club members really don't give a damn... they are not at risk - ever. They will war with zeal... after all, it's our blood and the blood of the peasants that will be spilled... not theirs.

I wouldn't be surprised much if Iran's leader wants to wipe Israel off the map as a whole... never mind the subtleties of which part is the government and which part are civilians. But then, exactly how many governments don't have a hit list?

My objection was only to the blatant "Americans are so dumb we have to tell them how to feel and think" approach the unfathomably moronic 'quote' journalists 'unquote' use to craft their reporting. Or, more cynically put; I object to the idea that simply telling us what was said isn't "good enough;" there is a compulsion to tell us what's "disgusting" and "offensive" and "hateful"... because obviously we can't be bothered to read the exact words on our own.

Diplomacy is a craft. America used to be top-notch at it.... not so much since the duopoly/banking cartel took over.... war is more profitable... sometimes I suspect they could orchestrate the whole damn show!
edit on 24-9-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, I don't think the bulk of this thread was a defense of Ahmadeninejad because he's such an awesome person.
He isn't.

But what he shares with many is a hatred of Israel. We can play semantics with semetics, but for some ungodly reason, there are folks that would side with the devil if it meant the destruction of Israel.

Hang in there, god job, good thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Please tell me what there is to love about Israel. Sure, they are not to be hated, but to be loved is an over reaction as well...stop twisting things bunny.

The thread is about a false statement that the media is peddling about Mahmoud,and you turn it into a "hate Israel topic".

Playbook is too predictable...

What are your thoughts on the false statements that are being bombarded on Western air waves from earlier today that clearly show Mahmoud and his crowd being severely misinterpreted...how many times until you say enough is enough?

Only blind deaf man will still listen and watch this crap...show me where in the video where he said "eliminated"... Ooga! BoogA! Persian Muslim bogeyman gonna getcha!"

Mahmoud had a great time in NYC exposing the liars, he is the only damned diplomat that I saw crack a smile the whole damn time...

I guess that makes me an Iranian Muslim Extremist apologist
?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I read the OP and made a bet with myself. I bet that there would be at least one poster who would claim that Ahmadeninejad was misrepresented beause of Farsi mistranslation. (aka; playing the Farsi card).

I won the bet.

Ahmadeninejad runs a brutal regime. He is a brutal dictator. What other reason to side with him other than a shared hatred?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Want to quote where anyone said they have to love Isreal?

The thread is about a false statement that the media is peddling about Mahmoud,and you turn it into a "hate Israel topic".

That is opinion and opinions vary

What are your thoughts on the false statements that are being bombarded on Western air waves from earlier today that clearly show Mahmoud and his crowd being severely misinterpreted...how many times until you say enough is enough?

Guess you got the translation already care to post it?

Only blind deaf man will still listen and watch this crap...show me where in the video where he said "eliminated"... Ooga! BoogA! Persian Muslim bogeyman gonna getcha!"

Is that like all those who agree with ahmed that the west was stealing rain from Iran and who see evil zionists everywhere they look?

Careful those zionist "boogeyman" are really mean,

Mahmoud had a great time in NYC exposing the liars, he is the only damned diplomat that I saw crack a smile the whole damn time...

Yep cause he gets away with murder literally

I guess that makes me an Iranian Muslim Extremist apologist ?

If the shoe fits.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant