It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Just because someone has a different outlook than you, doesn't mean mods should step in. Absolutely ridiculous. You can't speak Persian as well as the OP so none of us really know if the information is accurate that that source stated. He is just posting what was found on a well known news site(however corrupt they are or aren't).

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Maybe Israel should stop murdering Iranian scientists and provoking warfare.

Maybe Iran should stop enriching their own Uranium when their own allies have agreed to provide them the necessary fuel to operate their "peaceful" reactors, thus provoking warfare.

It goes both ways I'm afraid.. There's no necessity for Iran to have built centrifuges.. they knew what would come of this.. they chose that less peaceful path on their own..

edit on 9/25/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

OH dear. You're so gullible sweetie.

The upcoming war isn't about nuclear energy, it's about Iran wanting to export oil for a different currency than the U.S. Dollar.

Open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Shhhhhhhhhhhhht! don't say that! People don't want to know the truth. They prefer think that Iran is baaaaaaaad, m'kay? It's easier for them to sleep at night thinking they defeated a "terrorist" state than knowing they've been lied to all this time.

edit on 25-9-2012 by bigwig22 because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

would the world be a better place if Iran nukes Israel?

after all the years watching the things going on i am starting to think the arabs are right

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by neo96
Then we have this comment :

We don't even count them as any part of any equation for Iran. During a historical phase, they (the Israelis) represent minimal disturbances that come into the picture and are then eliminated," he added.

Since they are not a threat why the comment of eliminating the zionisits?

Sure, Ahmadinejad is easy to manipulate, but people must learn to read English properly.

In the phrase you quoted - disturbances that come into the picture via Israelis are eliminated. This could be referring to Israel’s assassination list, hacking efforts, or psyop attempts.

They understand English just fine. They just count on their readers having less of a grasp of English than the President of Iran. Plenty of people fell for it, sadly...

I think they could take any statement and twist it around to make it sound however they want. I'm sure each mainstream media outlet has a team of professionals for that. If they are ever caught, then it was "just a mistake"...

So which is it, people? Did they try to trick you, or do they just not understand English as well as the President of Iran?
edit on 26-9-2012 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i really dont see the big deal, israel sits there on live tv and press confrences talking about what war actions they will do against iran,, not a single peeps speaks up, iran speaks (NOTHING ABOUT WAR WITH ISRAEL)and omg omg omg, iran doesnt like israel, NO KIDDING!! if i had a neighbor always trying to destroy my chances of hanging up my solar panels id hate him too!!!!

im pretty sure the statement taking out of context is meant to say,
israel is so insignificant that it is like they dont exsist

which is true because without the usa they are just a scab waiting to be picked

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

when there aren't any mongoloids like Ahmaginejad or Khamenei at the head of armies, maybe then, there won't even be a need for a big US - which diminishes the readiness and dependency on war . In fact, this has already been calculated.

Ahmaginejad or Khamenei are opposing Israel taking over middle east by force.

BTW , there are actual dictatorships in Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Kuwait , Qatar , Emirate and many other countries.

So why aren't the US democracy bringers minding them ?

They cut hands and they don't let women drive, women can not participate in election.

So why aren't the human rights defenders minding them ?

That is what your MSM is not telling you and much more.

But I am not ignorance eliminator , you should mind because you will face the consequences.

And I have told as much as necessary.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Maybe Israel should stop murdering Iranian scientists and provoking warfare.

Maybe Iran should stop enriching their own Uranium when their own allies have agreed to provide them the necessary fuel to operate their "peaceful" reactors, thus provoking warfare.

It goes both ways I'm afraid.. There's no necessity for Iran to have built centrifuges.. they knew what would come of this.. they chose that less peaceful path on their own..

edit on 9/25/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

OH dear. You're so gullible sweetie.

The upcoming war isn't about nuclear energy, it's about Iran wanting to export oil for a different currency than the U.S. Dollar.

Open your eyes.

I hardly ever agree with you, but I believe this to be the case as well but not soley......

I believe its more of a perfect storm situation...........with US interests with our currency being dropped......Iran honestly wanting to bring back the 12 Imam, Israel being threatened, and TPTB fostering tensions for holy war on both sides........

I dont believe there is ONE single factor involved in this, I believe its a combination of all these things bringing this about......

The US has its faults, but its not soley to blame here........I think all sides are being played for their weaknesses to culminate an endgame not controlled by any one side.......

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I dont believe there is ONE single factor involved in this, I believe its a combination of all these things bringing this about......

The US has its faults, but its not soley to blame here........I think all sides are being played for their weaknesses to culminate an endgame not controlled by any one side.......

Bingo.

It's not in the best interests of Israel to engage Iran head on. Israel is just smaller. It's clearly not in the interests of the US to get mired in a mess that can bring her down financially, morally and in terms of loss of life. It's not in the best interests of Iran to risk its infrastructure, which translates into a meaningful central administration and power.

At the same time, there is a smaller group of people within all of these three entities who stand to profit enormously, in terms of money and power, should the conflict indeed happen.

And these are the people who are pulling the strings. They are making sure a lot of Israelis are terrified by Iran, a lot of Iranians are terrified by the US, and that a large part of the US public is uneducated enough and dumb enough to not be able to see through all of this. Remember Bush: "bring them on". That kind of backward mentality. Remember Romney: "from the position of strength... North Korea blah blah blah". Does he suggest that the US needs to invade North Korea? He's a smart man, so he know the US public is dumb enough to support this notion.

I'm sorry I can't be kind in this. Our nation lived though two major and unnecessary wars, and we need to appeal to intellect to get us out of this pit.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Can I ask you if you have been a witness to Muslims professing about their hatred for Jewish people? Not just one person from one nationality, I'm talking multiple people from all walks of life and different nationalities.

A simple yes or no will do, thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade

Can I ask you if you have been a witness to Muslims professing about their hatred for Jewish people? Not just one person from one nationality, I'm talking multiple people from all walks of life and different nationalities.

Nope sure haven't and I have been stationed all around the world when I was in the military.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a gossip columnist name of Cindy says Kissinger said Israel would be gone in 10 years. strange this would surface now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Nope sure haven't and I have been stationed all around the world when I was in the military.

Then you simply have no freaking clue what you are talking about and they ALWAYS played 2-face with you.

Because behind closed doors, when all cellphones have been deposited into a metal box - a whole different kind of chatter goes on.

You see, you argue from ignorance. You don't know what goes on. Some of us do, however. Arab Muslims HATE(literally) people with darker skin colors and only hate Jewish people more. Same can be said for Iranian Muslims. In one company they moderate their stance, but they can't wait to spout their hateful nonsense behind closed doors. Believe me you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You see, you argue from ignorance. You don't know what goes on. Some of us do, however. Arab Muslims HATE(literally) people with darker skin colors and only hate Jewish people more.

Dude, I've seen Arab Muslims with pretty dark skin. Do they hate themselves? I've also known a few Arab Muslims and none of them had issues with Jews. Heck they even were about to open a business in Israel.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not meaning to be confrontational, but... have you read what you're writing?

"They"... "behind closed doors"... "Arab Muslims HATE(literally) people with darker skin colors and only hate Jewish people more."

This is a quintessential mechanism of bias.

How is it that you know what anyone says behind closed doors, and between themselves? Did someone who participates in it tell you? Are you eavesdropping on them? When did you survey Arab Muslims do be able to make this assertion that they are totally hateful when it comes to race and religion?

Can I say you're wrong? No.... because you are making statements that only a participant in the chatter could make. And of course, that would presume you have spoken to all (or at least the majority) of Arab Muslims. What I do know is that I cannot easily accept you're position as factual - because no such people have ever existed. Even in the worst most brutal conflicts between nations or cultures there are always copious examples of those who do not belong to the hate parade. There are always those who know that man is man, and every way conceived to separate them is but a contrivance of the mind. Sort of like lines on a map.... they only matter to those who seek to divide and separate.

You know that this is exactly what is said about Americans (and almost every other "category" of "people") in other contexts?... and I always remind people that one person's opinion is their own, not that of whatever grouping you have decided to assign them to.

I cannot understand your passion to reduce the category of Arab Muslim to some Nazi-esque level of hatred....

I will refrain from judging your character.. But I will presume offer advice that you stop judging too... because no one should judge another by associating them with someone else...

I hope I have not inflamed your outrage, because this is not meant to be a righteous post; only a heartfelt difference of opinion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

“How is it that you know what anyone says behind closed doors, and between themselves”

That's an easy one. Watch this:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

What makes this so intolerably sickening, is that someone will come in and say "oh, it's MEMRI, it's Israeli propaganda"

He's speaking Arabic. Any speaker of Arabic can fully understand what he's saying. Right now, My moms Lebanese - AND ARABIC SPEAKING - friend is standing beside me, and she CONFIRMED that he indeed said what the translation has.

They literally say this in their media, and still, somehow, it doesn't suffice to convince people of the insidious agenda of both Fatah and Hamas.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join