It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did dinosaurs lived in the Lost Continent of Mu?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Ph03n1x

All places did have dinosaurs EXCEPT Lemuria which is made up (not addressing Mu)

Yeah, Lemuria is certainly made up. Too bad, it would make a cool tropical contintent full of mythical beats. Now about MU, i personally think i'ts real.

Originally posted by Frocharocha

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
many cultures have tales of a lost land that sank into the sea.. plato called it atlantis.......others used lemuria/mu

personally i think all these legends have their origins rooted so far back in history we will never find out the truth from the myth but like the flood tales of many cultures i am sure there is a basis of truth to these tales because the concept is so widespread

i would say this... if lemuria did infact exist i am 99% sure it had dinosaurs as did the rest of the planet

I was referring to dinosaurs like only 20.000 years ago. The man which discovered the first legends of Mu, said that found pyramids with dinosaurs drawings. If there was dinosaurs there only 20.000 years ago, this man (forgot the name) would know.

You may mean James Churchward, he made up lots of stuff to include Mu

Yeah that guy. He seems to be the Darwin of the Unknown lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Ph03n1x

All places did have dinosaurs EXCEPT Lemuria which is made up (not addressing Mu)

Yeah, Lemuria is certainly made up. Too bad, it would make a cool tropical contintent full of mythical beats. Now about MU, i personally think i'ts real.

Your personal beliefs aren't important in the face of facts.

The "Mu" Churchward claims to have translated from Mayan turned out to be calculations and numbers concerning the position of Venus in the night sky.

No, regardless of what beliefs you would prefer to hold, Mu never existed.

Harte

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oops I stated earlier that James Churchward had made up Mu, but I was mistaken, he popularized/supported the idea as Harte pointed out but its real inventor was Augustus Le Plongeon, he placed it in the Atlantic and Churchward move it to the Pacific.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

reply to post by Ph03n1x

Your personal beliefs aren't important in the face of facts.

The "Mu" Churchward claims to have translated from Mayan turned out to be calculations and numbers concerning the position of Venus in the night sky.

No, regardless of what beliefs you would prefer to hold, Mu never existed.

Harte

Well, there goes like 50% of my hopes of creating an imaginary continent full of 30 feet dinosaurs in my mind lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well, there goes like 50% of my hopes of creating an imaginary continent full of 30 feet dinosaurs in my mind lol.

Nah just write a sf fantasy series about - people have created fantasy worlds before, Hyborean age, middle earth, Nato'wa, etc, etc

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Nah just write a sf fantasy series about - people have created fantasy worlds before, Hyborean age, middle earth, Nato'wa, etc, etc

Good idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Good idea.

Do the old literary classic set up and have a modern man/woman somehow get there and leave a journal of their adventures to be published, ala Burroughs, Moorcock....just suggesting....and you can explain the lack of evidence in this world by sayin' its in a different dimension/time

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Good idea.

Do the old literary classic set up and have a modern man/woman somehow get there and leave a journal of their adventures to be published, ala Burroughs, Moorcock....just suggesting....and you can explain the lack of evidence in this world by sayin' its in a different dimension/time

It would match better with the myth if it was an very old expedition (around 1700 for example) and they accidentaly found the continent and only a few survived xD. But i would do better if it was on fiction world like Lord of The Rings.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Mix the two, have an English expedtion looking for the Moluccas run onto an island which is the remnant of Mu and by some arcane science they go back to 'real' Mu.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

This microbe that formed itself and decided to not only replicate itself , but into a million different plants and animals

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

then they visit the hollow earth and fight dragons!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This thread put me in the mood for this. "Ancients of Mu-Mu"

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
really interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by downunderET

This microbe that formed itself and decided to not only replicate itself , but into a million different plants and animals

And needed another billions of years to turn into 50 feet beats.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

50 foot beats from outer space?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

50 foot beats from outer space?

Mahamba: African cryptid said to reach 50 feet in lenght.
Kaisai Rex: Hoax cryptid with 80 feet in lenght.
Partridge Creek Monster: Animal sighted on Alaska for 40 years said to have 12 feet tall and over 56 feet in lenght.
Minhocao: Extinct cryptid said to reach over 150 feet in lenght and 9 in diameter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join