It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did dinosaurs lived in the Lost Continent of Mu?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I was doing a little research about the Skull Island from King Kong to know a little more about crypitid. Than I saw the story that the Island was colonized by a thousands of years old civilization in a time when the Island wasn't sinking to the Obvilion.

Than i discovered about the lost continent of Mu (And Lemuria). An extremely ancient continent that existed in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and had the size of the Asia. According to the Native Americans and Indians, a very powerful people lived in this continent and builded colonies all over the world. These people were called the "People of the Sun".

They founded the ancient Egypt, the Sumerians, the Babylonians and so on. According to the natives, all people were descendants of this powerful old nation.

Whomever, like the Skull Island and Atlantis, this continent was unstable and fastly sinking. Many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions were destroying the lands of the continent and killing it's inhabitants. Around 10.000 years ago, the continent sinked and only small islands remained (Hawaii and so on).

What makes me believe that, in this continent dinosaurs once lived is two simple things:

-The amount of dinosaur cryptids is just to big.
-Islands such as Hawaii and some islands around Indonesia, have massive fauna and big florests just like in King Kong. Some huge animals must have lived there once.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Dont worry about Mu................

The BIG question...........IS............where did they come from.

Now the main stream "Cabalstic Academa" want us to believe that they came from a tiny microbe sitting in a pool of warm water a couple of million years ago......HUH.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
I was doing a little research about the Skull Island from King Kong to know a little more about crypitid. Than I saw the story that the Island was colonized by a thousands of years old civilization in a time when the Island wasn't sinking to the Obvilion.

Than i discovered about the lost continent of Mu (And Lemuria). An extremely ancient continent that existed in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and had the size of the Asia. According to the Native Americans and Indians, a very powerful people lived in this continent and builded colonies all over the world. These people were called the "People of the Sun".

They founded the ancient Egypt, the Sumerians, the Babylonians and so on. According to the natives, all people were descendants of this powerful old nation.

Whomever, like the Skull Island and Atlantis, this continent was unstable and fastly sinking. Many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions were destroying the lands of the continent and killing it's inhabitants. Around 10.000 years ago, the continent sinked and only small islands remained (Hawaii and so on).

What makes me believe that, in this continent dinosaurs once lived is two simple things:

-The amount of dinosaur cryptids is just to big.
-Islands such as Hawaii and some islands around Indonesia, have massive fauna and big florests just like in King Kong. Some huge animals must have lived there once.

Well that's a creative spin off of a fictional story......however I might add, passing over a lot of fail on your part, to explain the obvious from an Hawaiian point of view

Hawaii has massive fauna ? Dude. do. research. lol

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Dont worry about Mu................

The BIG question...........IS............where did they come from.

Now the main stream "Cabalstic Academa" want us to believe that they came from a tiny microbe sitting in a pool of warm water a couple of million years ago......HUH.

More likely they got help from aliens beings.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Origins and Creationist forum is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thata' way

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

More likely in big tree terms.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Fauna is animals, I think you mean flora and there is nothing particularly outrageous about Hawaiian pre-contact flora, compared to say the west coast of the North America.

By the way the Hawaiian island the tops of volcanos.

You might wish to research the concept of the 'Pacific Plate'....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Yep it always ends up with Darwin Vs Religion. However if either party could prove 100% that they were right, then there would't be the bun fight that exists today, but they can't.

There's no missing link, Just ask Jim Marrs.

I say again, where did they come from ????????????

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
lemuria is in the movie jason and the argonauts

very cool

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Fauna is animals, I think you mean flora and there is nothing particularly outrageous about Hawaiian pre-contact flora, compared to say the west coast of the North America.

By the way the Hawaiian island the tops of volcanos.

You might wish to research the concept of the 'Pacific Plate'....

I know about that already. It's a very big plate. Btw, yes I was wrong. It was flora. Whomever, i don't know how is the flora of Hawaii, but i know about some Indonesia islands. Massive dense forests full of crocodiles . What intrigues me more, is the dinosaur cryptids those who are said to dwell in the jungles.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
many cultures have tales of a lost land that sank into the sea.. plato called it atlantis.......others used lemuria/mu

personally i think all these legends have their origins rooted so far back in history we will never find out the truth from the myth but like the flood tales of many cultures i am sure there is a basis of truth to these tales because the concept is so widespread

i would say this... if lemuria did infact exist i am 99% sure it had dinosaurs as did the rest of the planet

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
many cultures have tales of a lost land that sank into the sea.. plato called it atlantis.......others used lemuria/mu

personally i think all these legends have their origins rooted so far back in history we will never find out the truth from the myth but like the flood tales of many cultures i am sure there is a basis of truth to these tales because the concept is so widespread

i would say this... if lemuria did infact exist i am 99% sure it had dinosaurs as did the rest of the planet

I was referring to dinosaurs like only 20.000 years ago. The man which discovered the first legends of Mu, said that found pyramids with dinosaurs drawings. If there was dinosaurs there only 20.000 years ago, this man (forgot the name) would know.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

To answer the question posed in the title...No.

Because Mu is fictional. You will find absolutely no references anywhere before the 19th century. Claims of Mu's existence are highly dubious.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That is correct. There is no missing link and never has been. It came out of misunderstanding (sometimes willfully, I think) and the popular press.

I say again, where did they come from ????????????

There is no good reason that question has to be answered in a thread about dinosaurs and Mu. You are hijacking the thread. Go over to the religious mumbo jumbo threads and ask away.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yep it always ends up with Darwin Vs Religion. However if either party could prove 100% that they were right, then there would't be the bun fight that exists today, but they can't.

No, the fight would still exist, the fact there is a fight now proves it, as despite the overwhelming evidence to support evolution, the creationists refuse to accept it...because a book written thousands of years ago says so.

Or any anthropologist or evolutionary biologist.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The Legend of Mu...
sounds like a movie. A movie about a continent. A continent inhabited entirely by cows. Tall, vicious, cannibalistic cows.

Seriously though?
If such a "lost continent" did exist (and I'm not addressing that part of the debate), why would it NOT have dinosaurs on it? All the other continents did, so how is this even a topic of contention?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

He means recently, as in dinosaurs that died 300 million years ago were alive on Mu 20,000 years ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x

I was referring to dinosaurs like only 20.000 years ago. The man which discovered the first legends of Mu, said that found pyramids with dinosaurs drawings. If there was dinosaurs there only 20.000 years ago, this man (forgot the name) would know.

You may mean James Churchward, he made up lots of stuff to include Mu

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

All places did have dinosaurs EXCEPT Lemuria which is made up (not addressing Mu)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Friendly advice

I again suggest you heed my earlier suggestion, I'll repeat it just in case you didn't see it

If you try to hijack this thread to discuss creationism you'll find others will take exception to your attempt and remedy it by the approved method.
edit on 25/9/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join