It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad addresses UN General Assembly (Live cut version) 2012...

Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad making his last speech at the UN General Assembly as he finishes the second and last term as president.

good stuff

thank you

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Secondly, why don't you tell us what you were doing in the Middle East.
reply to post by Deetermined

I cannot.
Period.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Your experiences with some nice people in Iran is wonderful but , the two religious fanatics Khomeini and Ahmadinejad are delusional and dangerous to their own people as well as the whole Middle East. Those two idiots don't give a crap about the Palestinians plight . They just want to start a world war to bring back their 12th Imam . They have no idea where he could have gone , but they hope they can bring him back .Idiots ! Starting a nuclear war that will kill millions of good productive people in Iran so they can fight for a ragtag bunch of misfits that they could easily accommodate in their vast country makes no sense Ahmadinejad has made himself very clear in his wish to cause a world wide calamity WW3 and he will . Israel is just a scapegoat . He hopes to make Israel attack and seem the aggressor and keep us out of it . That would play to help him .

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Your experiences with some nice people in Iran is wonderful but , the two religious fanatics Khomeini and Ahmadinejad are delusional and dangerous to their own people as well as the whole Middle East. Those two idiots don't give a crap about the Palestinians plight .

Evidence please? The Iranian people most likely don't give a crap about your opinion either.

They just want to start a world war to bring back their 12th Imam . They have no idea where he could have gone , but they hope they can bring him back .Idiots ! Starting a nuclear war that will kill millions of good productive people in Iran so they can fight for a ragtag bunch of misfits that they could easily accommodate in their vast country makes no sense

Did you read my other post about Iran striking Israel if they feel the Israelis are going to Iran? Or did you just let that one slip past your bias mind? As for nukes, who is going to use them? Iran don't have nukes. Are you suggesting Israel are going commit crimes against humanity?

Ahmadinejad has made himself very clear in his wish to cause a world wide calamity WW3 and he will . Israel is just a scapegoat . He hopes to make Israel attack and seem the aggressor and keep us out of it . That would play to help him .

If Israel are stupid enough to attack Iran, it is no-ones fault except their own. They are the ones calling for war, they are the ones threatening war, they are the ones planning war. They are the ones with nukes...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

It doesn't seem like the US WANTS to discuss issues. What do you think?

Are you drinking vodka martinis with trysts??!!

We've been in "talks" with Iran for freaking years.

That's the point. Talking to Iran leads nowhere. Listening to Iran goes nowhere.

It's futile! I'd walk out on Ahmadinejad too. In fact, I wouldn't even stand or sit in the same room with this man.

First he refuses talks. Then he says he wants to talk, but only when he thinks someone is going to take action against him. It's become a game!

He's a total hypocrite...about everything. What he says to us isn't what he says to other Muslims. Start reading transcripts of his speeches to Universities and at Muslim conferences.,

Where have you two been?

Here's a start. Do some research on the "Nuclear program of Iran" and all of the "talks" and negotiations that have been going on for over twenty years. Then, you might start to understand the game they play.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm all for sovereign countries, and I'm against the idea of the U.S. and Israel dropping bombs on people in Iran simply because Iran would have a nuclear weapon. It's one of the more idiotic fake reasons to invade Iran that we hear. Other fake reasons include: Iran's human rights record, Iran leaders want to force a messiah into the world by starting WW3.

The real reason is the reason with the most evidence in this case, and that is that the U.S. (and Israel) is doing what they have been doing for years: Invading countries to remove governments, in order to protect "interests", as per the Eisenhower doctrine. "Protecting interests" turned out to mean invading more countries, and bombing more people than any other country by far. I'm all for this kind of "foreign policy" to stop for moral reasons.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Ahmadinejad is a politician who can use fancy word and spew rhetoric. Listen to the rainbow words that come out of Obama's mouth.
edit on 27-9-2012 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

I cannot.
Period.

That's what I figured.

You have no credibility to back up your statements.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Other fake reasons include: Iran's human rights record, Iran leaders want to force a messiah into the world by starting WW3

Yeah, right. Whatever you say.

Have you read the transcript of Ahmadinejad's speech at the U.N. yet?

Here's a highlight for you:

Oh, God, Hasten the Emergence of Your Chosen Beloved, Grant Him Good Health and Victory, Make us His Best Companions, and all those who attest to His Rightfulness.

-God Almighty has promised us a man of kindness, a man who loves people and loves absolute justice, a man who is a perfect human being and is named Imam A1-Mahdi, a man who will come in the company of Jesus Christ (PBUH) and the righteous. By using the inherent potential of all the worthy men and women of all nations and I repeat, the inherent potential of "all the worthy men and women of all nations" he will lead humanity into achieving its glorious and eternal ideals.

-The arrival of the Ultimate Savior will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection. It will be the beginning of peace, lasting security and genuine life.

Want to guess what he means by "using the inherent potential of all WORTHY men and women" to "lead humanity into achieving its glorious and eternal ideals" before there is "peace, lasting security and genuine life"?

www.latinospost.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

It is very evident that you have a prayer rug that points to Mecca . Nothing that that sawed off idiot does will be wrong to you . All I have to say is bring it !

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ahamdinejad and the Holocaust

Liars: It Takes One to Know One.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

Ahmadinejad is a politician who can use fancy word and spew rhetoric. Listen to the rainbow words that come out of Obama's mouth.
edit on 27-9-2012 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

not all politicians are bad, check out Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich

hey, we all have intuition...go with it!

edit on 27-9-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Why do you want to believe that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a man of peace?

In the absence of facts, all we can do is to rely on our intuition. But in this case are the facts abundant.

edit on 27-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: 2

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

It is very evident that you have a prayer rug that points to Mecca . Nothing that that sawed off idiot does will be wrong to you . All I have to say is bring it !

Mecca? Wheres that?

Oh yeah, In your allies country in the Middle East where other atrocities take place.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

How you care to translate religious stuff is probably not how I would translate it, Deetermined. I don't believe in gods and messiahs, my interest in Iran is from a political and moral point of view. I really try to avoid the religious part. I live in a country dominated by some form of Christianity, and the Christians believe in all that stuff about messiahs and the end of the world, and blah, blah, blah. So I can't respond to your post within the margins of some religious translation.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

Why do you want to believe that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a man of peace?

In the absence of facts, all we can do is to rely on our intuition. But in this case are the facts abundant.

edit on 27-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: 2

i believe we are all peacful beings, just cought up in the 3rd dimension...lol, well not really, but you know..

we are all Humans on this beautiful living being called Earth...

all family, all souls from source...

why do some humans hurt others? because they don't know or have not remembered that we are all family

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Lets see what you think when you can't buy oil , food or dope . Ah mad ine jad is going to push this thing until you feel the effects . It's not all good!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Lets see what you think when you can't buy oil , food or dope . Ah mad ine jad is going to push this thing until you feel the effects . It's not all good!

i really do pray the material world falls,

all that is not in harmony with nature and humanity shall fall, trust me this will happen

i do not need oil, i have a garden and i will grow my own dope if i need it, but i do not, i do not drink or smoke either

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join