It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You people can like this Idiot if you want to but he will be responsible for taking a big dump in your daily lives . The Iranian leader Khomeini and Ahmadinejad both have stated that they intend to start a worldwide calamity or World War 3 in order to bring back their Mahdi or 12th Imam . Israels only choice is to stop those idiots from getting the A-bomb .
With this war your affordable energy will become out of reach and your economy will stall and die . It is IRAN's leaders that are pushing this conflict . Israel has no interest in Iran .
This war is coming and cannot be stopped so get ready . Blame Iran . Text

bs, lies...

your israeli propaganda does not work with me

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Here is an excellent article about the two main talking points when it comes to Ahmadinejad:
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear cornucopia,

Thank you, and I hope you are right.

all he is doing is working to make his country more self sufficient, not that i'm a fan of nuclear technology..in fact i'm against it as it is not effiecient. bad for the environment and dangerous...but countries are allowed to be self sufficient and to move away from oil..
That would be very nice, indeed. What I don't understand, if that is true, is why he doesn't give a speech something like this:

"People of the world, Iran has been blessed with an abundance of oil, unfortunately we are dependent on others to refine it for us. Even this is only a short-term solution. There is not an infinite supply of oil, and there are serious environmental concerns with it. Therefore we have decided to rely on nuclear energy for our future.

We know that even the word "nuclear" is distressing and destabilizing in this part of the world. This is what we propose. Since we are only looking for civilian use, we have nothing to hide and will allow inspectors from the appropriate agencies to inspect anywhere they wish. We will also invite western scientists to help us with the technology and supervision we might need to bring this project to a speedy conclusion. We will not hide what we are doing, you may rest assured we have no military intent."

Presto! The Iranians get tons of scientific help, their standing in the world goes sky high, everybody in the region breathes a sigh of relief, what more could anyone want. But, of course, he has refused several times to make that little speech.

He scares me.

i hear you Charles..

he does not scare me though

hey everyone can believe/feel however they want, i'm just sharing/whowing the other side of the coin

i'm tired of isael trying to make itself to be righteous when it is not.
they are killing people everyday, stealing land and building walls....WHY ARE HUMANS NOT STOPPING THIS STUFF?

so freaking frustrating and then we have mainstream media pushing us to support israel all the time, what have they done for us?:

NOTHING, in fact they are the cause of these crusades against brown skinned people as to dominate them and steal their resources....

i will not stand for this any longer and i will use all of my power to share truth and to stop it...

the bs ends now.

thank you God...

thank YOU

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinoman

Something about this man, I like him.. Id trust him over Obama or Cameron anytime.

I fully agree, of course to put that into perspective I'd trust Satan himself over obama.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Stormdancer777

LOL! Here's the best Ahmadinejad quote ever from the article you linked...

Ahmadinejad appeared to reject Washington's position that while it condemns the video's content, freedom of expression must be upheld. "Freedoms must not interfere with the freedoms of others," Ahmadinejad said. "If someone insults, what would you do? ... Is insulting other people not a form of crime?"

Ahmadinejad, if you think insulting people should be a crime, you should have been locked up a long time ago!!

Some insults are criminal offences, depending on which way you insult someone... Racism, Discrimination ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace
You people who love Ahmadinejad are just as brainwashed as those who think the US can do no wrong.
It's just reversed.
Ahmadinejad said today that Israel should be eliminated, yet you love him. Why don't you move to Iran and we'll see how much you love him when you can't even make a google search.

Where did he say Israel should be eliminated. I have watched the interview and he says nothing like that.. Did he speak somewhere else or something?

Its like the media are saying he denied the holocaust again but when?
edit on 25-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

It's not just Ahmadinejad either. Here is an article on Iran's news site where a General is quoted as saying that not only will they wipe Israel's "regime" off of the earth, but then goes on to say that they will "wipe them off of the world's geographical history".

Later yesterday, his deputy, Brigadier General Hossein Salami, cautioned that any possible attack on the Islamic Republic of Iran by the Zionist regime would provide an opportunity for Tehran to wipe the regime off the earth.

"If the Zionists embark on attacking Iran, it will provide a historical opportunity for the Islamic Revolution to wipe them off the world's geographical history," Salami said on Saturday night on the state-run TV.

And what do they want to happen along the way? Trust me, if Israel strikes alone, Iran will still be going after American bases anyway in order to start WWIII. They believe a war of this size needs to take place in order for their 12th Imam to return to save them.

"We see the US and the Zionist regime standing fully on the side of each other and we cannot imagine the Zionist regime initiating a war without the US backup. Due to the same reason, if a war breaks out, we will definitely wage battle on both sides and will definitely be engaged with the US bases," he said. "In case such conditions arise, a series of incidents will take place which will not be controllable and manageable and such a war might turn into a third world war. That means, certain countries may enter the war for or against Iran," added the general.

Last, but not least, Iran admits that it uses extremists terrorist groups to battle for them. Actually, they use them to send rockets into Israel on an almost daily basis.

While some of you think Iran only defends itself, you need to wake up and realize that they've been using terrorist organizations for years to poke others in the eye in order to start this war that they want so badly. They won't stop poking until someone beats them down with a stick. This is their plan. Act like it's defense when they've been the instigator all along behind the scenes.

"We are now through with concerns about the Zionist regime's threats," he said, adding that Israel has bitter memories of its last-decade wars with the regional allies of the Islamic Republic, including Hezbollah and Hamas Movement.

english.farsnews.com...

edit on 25-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by lambros56

It's not just Ahmadinejad either. Here is an article on Iran's news site where a General is quoted as saying that not only will they wipe Israel's "regime" off of the earth, but then goes on to say that they will "wipe them off of the world's geographical history".

Later yesterday, his deputy, Brigadier General Hossein Salami, cautioned that any possible attack on the Islamic Republic of Iran by the Zionist regime would provide an opportunity for Tehran to wipe the regime off the earth.

"If the Zionists embark on attacking Iran, it will provide a historical opportunity for the Islamic Revolution to wipe them off the world's geographical history," Salami said on Saturday night on the state-run TV.

So lets get this straight.. Iran are just going to randomly blow the crap out of Israel in your eyes? From what I can read the Iranians are pretty much sending Israel a message that if they attack, Iran are going to wipe their arses with them.. Simple.

And with that, free the Palestinian people and give them their land back which was stolen because of the Holocaust.
edit on 25-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Excuse me but if the Iranians are so eager to go to war, why is Ahmadinejad calling for peace ? and if the Israeli government is so committed to peace, then why is Netanyahu calling for war?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Ya I hear you. Well also what I heard was that for example in around 2002 when they were gearing up to attack Iraq, Sadam was nervous. So he went out of his way to be willing to let any inspectors in, and or meet any demands that the you-es wanted to impose to avoid war. But most of that was censored in the press, espcially in the west. As they didn't want anyone to hear that he was willing to bend over backward to save his people, country and his g--v. But what he may or may not have understood at the time was these plans were made decades ago. And likely he was to be retired and him, his sons, and his family would be sent to a resort prison island for retired political assets.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

He made these claims about wiping Israel off the map for a couple of years now . It has been on the News recorded for posterity . How can it be lies? Those are the words out of his mouth .
He is going to screw up your lives and your families lives and you just love him .And Russia is going to betray you in the end !

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

He also wants to start World War 3 to bring back his Mahdi . Old Khomeini has stated the same thing . It has been on the News . He is behind the whole thing . World war 3 will take a big dump on everybody . Islam will be blamed and persecuted for all the misery and not tolerated for it .

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

He made these claims about wiping Israel off the map for a couple of years now . It has been on the News recorded for posterity . How can it be lies? Those are the words out of his mouth .
He is going to screw up your lives and your families lives and you just love him .And Russia is going to betray you in the end !

You are wrong. The are the words out of the interpreters mouth. Do some research before you start making false judgements.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Many Christians are wishing for the same thing to bring on the "Rapture". Do you seriously think that is what will happen?
Wars are not about religion, they are not about politics, they are not about bringing freedom. They are about the rich getting richer and the poor getting dead.
edit on 25-9-2012 by abdel because: poor grammer sir

edit on 25-9-2012 by abdel because: I think its still bad grammer but I don't care

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

He also wants to start World War 3 to bring back his Mahdi . Old Khomeini has stated the same thing . It has been on the News . He is behind the whole thing . World war 3 will take a big dump on everybody . Islam will be blamed and persecuted for all the misery and not tolerated for it .

They are being threatened on and off every god damn year. Do you think they are going to sit back and watch their country get blown to the stone age? You are quick t point out all the flaws of the Iranians yet you forget what the Israelis have been doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

So lets get this straight.. Iran are just going to randomly blow the crap out of Israel in your eyes? From what I can read the Iranians are pretty much sending Israel a message that if they attack, Iran are going to wipe their arses with them.. Simple.

Until you understand Islamic theology, none of this will ever make sense to some of you.

It's all about fighting for the land. Iran believes the land belongs to Muslims, not Jews. It has nothing to do with Arabs or saving Palestinian's rights, it's all about Muslim control over the land.

Because of their theology, it's important that it looks like they are fighting for the land by defending themselves and not being offensive. I don't know how to make it any clearer than that. A good insight would be to look up the Charters created by Hamas and Hezbollah on what their mission statements are.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Iran has not been threatened until they made their claim and race for the bomb . Any idiot can see that they have no need of nuclear power . They couldn't care less for the Palestinians as well as every other Arab country . The Palestinians have been run out of Arab countries . No body wants them . Iran came out and threatened Israel first and Ahmadinejad and his boss wants to start World War 3 to bring back their Mahdi or 12th Imam. Your going to like him then ! That war will involve the USA in a big way .

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

They are being threatened on and off every god damn year. Do you think they are going to sit back and watch their country get blown to the stone age? You are quick t point out all the flaws of the Iranians yet you forget what the Israelis have been doing.

Think about what you just said.

Israel has only threatened to strike Iran's nuclear facilities, not their entire country.

Iran is the one trying to erase Israel from "geographical history", not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

First off...let us not be naive...every head of state will not talk about their wrong doings to the own nation they govern. So, he says things most people want to hear....and the speaker knows this. He is talking about peace, democracy while people in Iran try to escape Iran and apply for asylum in other nations...

It is uncivilized to walk away when a head of state is speaking to other nations...to the world. It says more about the nations that walk away than about the nation which is adressing those nations. I use the word nations because it is not the people who are walking away from the speech.

This guy is right about how certain powerful nations...and one in particular...is pushing its agenda into the throat of free and independent countries and try to make tyhem dependable with a currentcy with no real value.

And an other matter that worries me is this whole holocaust business. We have been shown movies made by the US-Army and not to forget the NAZI's how Jews and other unfortunate souls are tormented and murdered. How can an educated man like MA go up there at the world stage and make a fool of himself with denying it ever happened that way.

Some of the speech I could not hear...it would have been nice to have farsi in the left and the translation in the right channel.

Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad anyway....See it HERE

edit on 25/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

You are wrong. The are the words out of the interpreters mouth. Do some research before you start making false judgements.

You are wrong. Do some research before you start making false judgements.

Start by Googling "Ahmadinejad quotes". Iranian journalists have plenty of transcripts online of his speaking at Universities and the Imam Mahdi Conference that used to take place every year, until recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join